Obama’s Approval Rating Drops To 43% For Good Reason

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest

Aware Americans realize that not much of anything has been accomplished in the past four years under the Obama presidency and his administration. Major catastrophic controversies have been caused at every turn because most every suggestion is so “off the wall”. The stagnancy in government and lack of solutions under Obama’s administration is getting to Americans.

The most recent polls show America’s frustration with all of Obama’s endless talk and non-results. His current Gallup poll approval rating is a dismal 43%. Of course, it makes some aptly wonder what those 43% who approve are thinking.

Obama

Truman said it best:

I don't give them hell. I just tell the truth about them and they think it's Hell." - Harry Truman

He's a maggot, but Romney won't save you either. Just saying. The sheep will once again come to the polls and vote for what they consider the lesser evil. There is no "lesser evil".

CaféAuLait;5508837 said:

Aware Americans realize that not much of anything has been accomplished in the past four years under the Obama presidency and his administration. Major catastrophic controversies have been caused at every turn because most every suggestion is so “off the wall”. The stagnancy in government and lack of solutions under Obama’s administration is getting to Americans.

The most recent polls show America’s frustration with all of Obama’s endless talk and non-results. His current Gallup poll approval rating is a dismal 43%. Of course, it makes some aptly wonder what those 43% who approve are thinking.

Obama

Truman said it best:

I don't give them hell. I just tell the truth about them and they think it's Hell." - Harry Truman

Sorry, no, he is at 48.5 still. Rasmussen has him at 44 but everyone knows they have no idea what they're doing.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

CaféAuLait;5508837 said:

Obama

Truman said it best:

Sorry, no, he is at 48.5 still. Rasmussen has him at 44 but everyone knows they have no idea what they're doing.

You guys can't tie your shoelaces.

CaféAuLait;5508837 said:

Obama

Truman said it best:

Did you even look at that link ya liar?

I pulled up the article......

Gallup has had Obama as low as 44 before.....

What was your problem ?

I pulled up the article......

Gallup has had Obama as low as 44 before.....

What was your problem ?

As of 6-23 Gallup had his approval at 51.

When the article was written, on the 22nd it was at 43%. However I did not note the article was written 2 days ago when I posted it.

poor poor cons.

this is the result of the people thinking there is something to F and F.

this little witchhunt has peaked too early.

When the people see it for what it is (witchhunt) you wont be so happy any more

CaféAuLait;5508837 said:

Obama

Truman said it best:

If you look at the tracking on my link you will see that it hasn't been at 43. That number is questionable at best. You just can't cherry pick polling.

CaféAuLait;5508837 said:

Obama

Truman said it best:

If you look at the tracking on my link you will see that it hasn't been at 43. That number is questionable at best. You just can't cherry pick polling.

I did not cherry pick polling, I assume CBS did and they are far from a right wing site and assumed ( yeah I know I sould not assume) their numbers were correct.

CaféAuLait;5509104 said:
CaféAuLait;5508837 said:

Obama

Truman said it best:

I did not cherry pick polling, I assume CBS did and they are far from a right wing site and assumed ( yeah I know I sould not assume) their numbers were correct.

It's an Op-ed, not a news story.
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CBS Local.

Forum List

Back