Obama's approval numbers slip back to the low 40's

States? Plural? Has Texas joined Arizona? Obama would lose those two anyway, but there might be a helluva lot of lawsuits by private citizens who would become disenfranchised from voting if Obama's name is kept off the ballot. Of course clowns like you don't understand that kind of common sense logic.

Assuming by some chance this guy is correct and Obama's name was kept off, how would anyone be disenfranchised by this? They are more than free enough to vote for Obama even if his name isnt on the ballot.

very cute.

I'll try this again (this is like rainbow Glitter bear debating a liberal - exactly the same!); Obama cannot run without showing at least a few states his long form birth certificate. Stop acting like some uber-cool riviera gambler, because i don't think you've saved enough from mowing lawns to cover the wager, so answer the question instead, jerk off: Obama needs to show his long form birth certificate to run in all the states in 2012. what will obama do?

answer or lose by default. Your play money is of no value to me.

I'm not a gambler. I don't gamble. This isn't a gamble. And trust me, Skippy, I can afford it.

So, seeing as you're chicken, I'll offer you a way to profit from what you believe to be true.

According to Intrade, the price of a futures contract on Obama not receiving the nomination is 90 cents for every dollar. What that means, Skippy, is that if Obama doesn't receive the nomination for any reason, not just for your retarded birfer reasons, the value of that contract will drop to zero.

2012.DEM.NOM.OBAMA 05:11

The face value of a contract is $10. So if you sell 1000 contracts, you will receive $9000 because the contracts on Obama are worth $9. If you are wrong, you'll have to pay out $10,000 for a $1,000 loss. If you are right, you keep the $9000 and pay out zero.

Get it? Gain $9000 if you are right, lose $1000 if you are wrong. Frankly, Skippy, as much as I'd like to take your annual salary from you, it's better for you to sell the Intrade Obama contracts than it is to bet with me because your upside to downside is 9:1 selling Intrade futures contracts.

Since you said this is a done deal, you would be a fool not to. Unless, of course, you're just a fool blathering about shit he doesn't know anything about.

So walk the talk. Put your money where your mouth is.

You refuse to answer. I win the debate. Fuck off, "Skippy"

I'll bet you're one of those little boys that mommy always says you'll never lose, even when you lose, you win.

very cute.

I'll try this again (this is like rainbow Glitter bear debating a liberal - exactly the same!); Obama cannot run without showing at least a few states his long form birth certificate. Stop acting like some uber-cool riviera gambler, because i don't think you've saved enough from mowing lawns to cover the wager, so answer the question instead : Obama needs to show his long form birth certificate to run in all the states in 2012. what will obama do?

answer or lose by default. Your play money is of no value to me.

:lol: Oh gosh..it be a birther!

Alinski's tactic of demeaning the opposition without addressing the facts has played out on this one.

Damn right I'm a "Birther", and firmly ensconced amongst the liberals like Chris Matthews, the Huffington Post and Mother Jones News, among others. Oh, yes, not to mention about 45% - 60% of polled Americans, depending on the poll, as well as the legislators and governors of several states who together are enacting new laws demanding that all candidates for president in 2012 show their long form birth certificates - those new laws are not an accident. they're being enacted because of we 'crazy tinfoil hat birthers".

That puts you, my friend, not only a probable national minority, but a severe tactical disadvantage, because those states are demanding a long form and Obama has made it clear he won't release his. There will be no stand-off on this, and if Obama doesn't disclose his records, he's going to look like the ass of all time no matter what, and so will his vocal supporters. What will he do? Does he have a long form? will he turn it over? if not, as seems the case, will he challenge the laws in court? (LOL!) Will he ask for people to write him in? Drop out citing "health concerns' or "love for his family"?

So I ask you, then. What will he do? This isn't theoretical - the laws are going to be passed in at least half a dozen states for sure, and all it takes is one to screw him up royally. So you tell me, since "Skippy' refuses to answer: what will he do?

The Tea Party, specifically Dick Armey, took Alinsky's Rules and ran with them. They're apropos to any type of political platform where winning is difficult. Duh...

I'm not a gambler. I don't gamble. This isn't a gamble. And trust me, Skippy, I can afford it.

So, seeing as you're chicken, I'll offer you a way to profit from what you believe to be true.

According to Intrade, the price of a futures contract on Obama not receiving the nomination is 90 cents for every dollar. What that means, Skippy, is that if Obama doesn't receive the nomination for any reason, not just for your retarded birfer reasons, the value of that contract will drop to zero.

2012.DEM.NOM.OBAMA 05:11

The face value of a contract is $10. So if you sell 1000 contracts, you will receive $9000 because the contracts on Obama are worth $9. If you are wrong, you'll have to pay out $10,000 for a $1,000 loss. If you are right, you keep the $9000 and pay out zero.

Get it? Gain $9000 if you are right, lose $1000 if you are wrong. Frankly, Skippy, as much as I'd like to take your annual salary from you, it's better for you to sell the Intrade Obama contracts than it is to bet with me because your upside to downside is 9:1 selling Intrade futures contracts.

Since you said this is a done deal, you would be a fool not to. Unless, of course, you're just a fool blathering about shit he doesn't know anything about.

So walk the talk. Put your money where your mouth is.

I'll bet you're one of those little boys that mommy always says you'll never lose, even when you lose, you win.

No, Toro/Skippy just flew from the debate and then stared prancing around like a globetrotting, too-cool gambler offering to bet $10,000.00 on Obama in 2012 - betting $10,000.00 anonymously on a message board. Instead of debating the facts. What an asshole. You too, Maggie.

Last edited:
I'll hold out for the MSNBC poll that will show him at a gazillion percent approval.

Well, at least he'd do well amongst the liberals here, because it still seems as though there's plenty of them still french kissing his ass, even though now it's painfully obvious that he's bar none the worst President this country has ever seen.

Oh dear, are you people EVER, er, right about anything?

NationalJournal.com - How Historians Rank the Presidents - Monday, February 21, 2011
The Siena College Research Institute has asked 238 presidential scholars to rank presidents five times since 1982. This year was a polling year. Franklin Roosevelt came in first, Barack Obama at 15th, George W. Bush at 40th, and Andrew Johnson dead last.

Thank you, Pale Rider! ;)

*Takes bow* as liberals go insane.

It always is the same response by liberals: lie or severely distort the facts and then call the objector a racist. The same slimy, disgusting, dishonest tactics every time.

I can hear him now, with that same phony, mock authority rise-and-fall delivery, reading from his teleprompter: "I need you all to write my name in the ballots in those states, because the leaders there seem to have some trouble with my color and funny name...." while brain-numbed Obots bused in from union organizing stations applaud madly and everyone else says "fuck you".

Obama will virtually certainly not run - or not be able to run - again because he'll never disclose those records without a court order or congressional subpoena.

Of course, the SCOTUS has just recently agreed to have a conference on a "birther" lawsuit, also, so Barry might not even have the chance to make up his own mind about 2012 and the states - it may be made up for him well before that. Remember, those state laws demand the long form and other records Obama is hiding, not the short form he issued - the language is quite explicit.

I wonder what Obama's approval ratings will be when he starts making up excuses about not being eligible in those states?

The USSC is has agreed to no such thing. In fact, it has thrown out at least three "lawsuits" already unworthy of its agenda, which should tell you something. But nooooooooo...

No, Toro/Skippy just flew from the debate and then stared prancing around like a globetrotting, too-cool gambler offering to bet $10,000.00 on Obama in 2012 - betting $10,000.00 anonymously on a message board. Instead of debating the facts. What an asshole. You too, Maggie.

Gstarz plays by Alinki's rules for sure. You have to carry the burden of proof, skippy. You have not. You fail.

Thank you, Pale Rider! ;)

*Takes bow* as liberals go insane.

It always is the same response by liberals: lie or severely distort the facts and then call the objector a racist. The same slimy, disgusting, dishonest tactics every time.

I can hear him now, with that same phony, mock authority rise-and-fall delivery, reading from his teleprompter: "I need you all to write my name in the ballots in those states, because the leaders there seem to have some trouble with my color and funny name...." while brain-numbed Obots bused in from union organizing stations applaud madly and everyone else says "fuck you".

Obama will virtually certainly not run - or not be able to run - again because he'll never disclose those records without a court order or congressional subpoena.

Of course, the SCOTUS has just recently agreed to have a conference on a "birther" lawsuit, also, so Barry might not even have the chance to make up his own mind about 2012 and the states - it may be made up for him well before that. Remember, those state laws demand the long form and other records Obama is hiding, not the short form he issued - the language is quite explicit.

I wonder what Obama's approval ratings will be when he starts making up excuses about not being eligible in those states?

The USSC is has agreed to no such thing. In fact, it has thrown out at least three "lawsuits" already unworthy of its agenda, which should tell you something. But nooooooooo...

MaggieMae, is Gstarz a disciple of Alinki? What a slime ball of projection.

BREAKING NEWS AS OF 21 MINUTES AGO (AS OF THIS WRITING)

OBAMA IS DOWN TO 41% APPROVAL OVERALL, WITH HIS LOWEST STRONG APPROVAL RATING YET, GIVING HIM AN ALL-TIME LOW OF A -20 APPROVAL RATING INDEX!!!!!

FROM RASMUSSEN

LINK HERE

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 21% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -20 That’s the lowest level of Strong Approval yet recorded for President Obama and the lowest Approval Index rating since November.

Republicans have a nine-point advantage over Democrats on the Generic Congressional Ballot.

Aww, are we upsetting you?
First LARGE FONTS IN RED, next ~~
ExplodingHead.jpg

I think with the fact they have no legitimate challenger to Obama in 2012, and their lies be exposed, will see them become the minority once again in 2012.

No, unless they really, super-majorly fuck up between now and Nov 2012, they'll likely have BOTH houses of Congress, but with less of a majority in the House.

Despite that, it still looks good for the Prez, though.

BS.

You don't stand a chance in the presidency. Chris Christie is possibly the best candidate and that Little Debbies downer is too negative to be president. Not only the fact that he is a McDonalds Value meal away from a heart attack makes him unelectable. If you had a legitimate contender, he/she would have already announced. Obama announce in February 2007 he was running and he was the odds on favorite to win.

Face it, you have NOBODY. You will not win the Presidency in 2012, you don't stand a chance.

Now you will lose 30-40 seats in 2012 in Congress which will put it at a Majority for the Democrats.

Now in the senate its going to be tougher. Though I see Conneticut going to Democrats, I see Olympia Snowe being ousted in Maine and John "I have sex with friends wives" Ensign losing to Democrats. Scott Brown is in danger as well Thats a +2 or +3 for Democrats.

Now Kent Conrad's seat is likely going to the Republicans. Jim Webb's seat is debatable to where it will go since he beat the Republican incumbant before, its possible they win again. John Kyl's seat will be interesting to watch. After Jan Brewer's reckless attack on the state of Arizona, the Hispanics are going to come out in force for the 2012 election and we can take back that seat. Don't fear New Mexico's seat because we won 71-29. Thats our seat.

So I will be nice and say you gain 2 seats. You still are in the minority.

We take the presidency, and both houses. Sorry it makes logical sense.

Uh, dude?

Why are you saying "You will not win the Presidency in 2012" to me?? Have you not been paying attention to my previous posts on here?

When I said "Despite that, it still looks good for the Prez, though", I meant the current Prez: Obama. IOW, I believe his chances of getting re-elected are at least decent, even if the GOoPers get both houses in '12.

Got it?

Last edited:
FTR Even though GStarz is a nutter that doesn't mean he is necessarily wrong about Obama's approval rating. Liberals who dismiss Rasmussen out of hand because they are Rasmussen are no better than conservatives who believe the firm over all others.

What do you think of the work of Nate Silver?

That makes caddel dishonest, i suppose, and so we forget all the other liberal media pro-Rasmussen kudos, assume Fox is corrupt consequently we dismiss the poll results, right? What about the others?

Obama sucks, Rasmussen has the highest accuracy rating and you aren't coming close to winning this argument.

Since you like smilies:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To you Obama may suck and that's understandable, from what I can see there is not a single viable candidate on the right that could be him in 2012.:eusa_whistle:

Obama won't be on the ballot in half a dozens states because at least that many our of 11 so far are expected to pass laws demanding Obama release his long form and other citizenship records before he can get on the ballot, and he's been fighting lawsuits like crazy to keep it hidden. Even ultra-liberal Mother Jones News has said they think this may signal the end of obama's presidency.

So when the time comes and he has to turn over the records he's spent millions in taxpayer money defending from disclosure in lawsuits, what do you think he will do, because Gibbs the White House isn't even talking - and time is running out for Obama to shit or get off the pot.

Proof positive you're clueless. Robert Gibbs is no longer the press secretary, hasn't been for over a week. Now pull your head out of the far right wing extremist websites, and you might just get an education, including the fact that if Obama has spent over $50,000 defending those bogus lawsuits, I would be surprised. (And it depends on who is being sued: The US Government or Obama personally, whether taxpayers pay for the defense.) All Obama's lawyers do is request (and receive) dismissals. A dismissal request takes about a half an hour to write and file. Obama has received about 10-15 dismissals to date, and several judges have called the lawsuits against him "frivolous." Paralegals can do that kind of work.

The OP is a Birther. I think we can all move on now.

btw, birther, starting the same thread twice on a board is flooding, and very uncool. Try to act like like an adult.

I agree. As soon as this turned into another Birther Bowel Movement, I tuned out.

To you Obama may suck and that's understandable, from what I can see there is not a single viable candidate on the right that could be him in 2012.:eusa_whistle:

Obama won't be on the ballot in half a dozens states because at least that many our of 11 so far are expected to pass laws demanding Obama release his long form and other citizenship records before he can get on the ballot, and he's been fighting lawsuits like crazy to keep it hidden. Even ultra-liberal Mother Jones News has said they think this may signal the end of obama's presidency.

So when the time comes and he has to turn over the records he's spent millions in taxpayer money defending from disclosure in lawsuits, what do you think he will do, because Gibbs the White House isn't even talking - and time is running out for Obama to shit or get off the pot.

Proof positive you're clueless. Robert Gibbs is no longer the press secretary, hasn't been for over a week. Now pull your head out of the far right wing extremist websites, and you might just get an education, including the fact that if Obama has spent over $50,000 defending those bogus lawsuits, I would be surprised. (And it depends on who is being sued: The US Government or Obama personally, whether taxpayers pay for the defense.) All Obama's lawyers do is request (and receive) dismissals. A dismissal request takes about a half an hour to write and file. Obama has received about 10-15 dismissals to date, and several judges have called the lawsuits against him "frivolous." Paralegals can do that kind of work.

This asswipe isn't interested in "getting an education", so you shouldn't waste your fingers typing the above to him.

I'll bet you $10,000 that Obama won't step aside or be denied the nomination because of his birth certificate.

I don't think they allow anything but small amounts to be exchanged in your sanitarium.

States are demanding his long form birth certificate. What do you think he will do?

States? Plural? Has Texas joined Arizona? Obama would lose those two anyway, but there might be a helluva lot of lawsuits by private citizens who would become disenfranchised from voting if Obama's name is kept off the ballot. Of course clowns like you don't understand that kind of common sense logic.

LOL! How on earth does anyone become disenfranchised if Obama keeps himself off the ballot? - because all he needs to do is show his citizenship records to get on. If he refuses to obey simple state laws, Obama keeps himself off the ballot! Besides, "disenfranchised voters" can write him in!

This all assumes that obama cannot get on the ballot because he won;t turn over his citizenship records. Do you hear what you're saying - or read what you're writing? You have conceded that he may not be eligible. This means he should not ever be president at all, unless you think that you're wanting him to be trumps constitutional eligibility requirements. (and there are 11 states now working through legislation of this kind, not just two, of which half a dozen are expected to pass, including a few in states Obama won)

LOL. Complete admission Obama is a fraud! Good God. it doesn't get any better than this!

I gave you a chance to take money from me. Then I showed you a way to profit if you didn't want to deal with me. I even suggested it would be better if you didn't deal with me. Yet, rather than man up, all you do is bitch and complain.

You're all hat and no cattle.

Forum List

Back