Obama's Approval:After Last Weeks Decision,Shouldn't It Drop To 39% ?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro:. Next time any of the pollsters take a poll of Obama, are they going to inform those they poll about Obama's decision to allow Iran to make bombs? Will some pollsters just remain quiet and just take the polls, or will some pollsters mention Obama's Nuclear intentions to those they poll. The next polling results should be the one to watch. Obama has always been about 45% since day one. So what will it be now that he is going to let Iran do what ever they please? :blues:

• Banned
i can just see "Obama Phone Girl" being polled: Yo what? Nuclear Bombs? Iranastan? Whad's a Nuclear Deel mean? Well whatever, I am still gonna vote for Obama in 2025 anyway, so long as I have my free phone, my free TV, my free BBT card, my free car,and my free Fried Chicken, dats all dat matters to me, i still approve of Obama and his Vice President Chelsea Huma Clinton!

:afro:. Next time any of the pollsters take a poll of Obama, are they going to inform those they poll about Obama's decision to allow Iran to make bombs? Will some pollsters just remain quiet and just take the polls, or will some pollsters mention Obama's Nuclear intentions to those they poll. The next polling results should be the one to watch. Obama has always been about 45% since day one. So what will it be now that he is going to let Iran do what ever they please? :blues:
Why 39%? Why not 30%? Why not 15%? Where did the number 39 come from?

• Banned
Why 39%? Why not 30%? Why not 15%? Where did the number 39 come from?
thats probably as low as CNN will go. Cant make obama look bad, right? I wonder what the real number would be if all 200 million adults knew of what happened last week. 25%?

Forum List

Back