Obama’s $400,000 Cantor Speech Makes Him Wall Street's Newest Fat Cat

It's amazing to me that some people here are shocked at the fact that Presidents make shit loads of money on the Mashed-Potato Circuit after their presidency ends.
Who's shocked?
This is a classic "I told you so" moment.

Is it really? You didn't think Obama was going to make oodles of money off the speaking circuit?

It's amazing to me that some people here are shocked at the fact that Presidents make shit loads of money on the Mashed-Potato Circuit after their presidency ends.
Who's shocked?
No, it's not. It's life, it's fact, and you don't like Obama.
True. What's to like?
Obama hates America, so of course I don't like him. :dunno:
Your cry babying is obvious. The great majority think Obama is cool beans.

Who's shocked?

Is it really? You didn't think Obama was going to make oodles of money off the speaking circuit?
I expected it.
WTF!!!

Hillary sold us out in the same manner. Obama is all about the money like everyone else. His ideology was just a ticket to a payday. He lives in his walled compounds while you and I will have to deal with the effects of his Social Justice policies.

Who's shocked?
No, it's not. It's life, it's fact, and you don't like Obama.
True. What's to like?
Obama hates America, so of course I don't like him. :dunno:
Your cry babying is obvious. The great majority think Obama is cool beans.
Yeah........the media literally kisses his ass. Of course you nimrods think he's cool. But people like me, with minds of our own, and have seen what leaders like that lazy prick do to their 3rd world countries, we aren't as retarded about it as you fluffers are.

Who's shocked?

For crying out loud....Sarah Palin made millions off the speaking circuit

I expected it.

So did everyone else. :lol:
So basically you admit you libroids are full of crap.

Presidents making money on the Mashed-Potato Circuit after their tenure isn't some startling discovery. It's par for the course; however, it is fun watching you attempt to turn this post-presidential tradition into a teary lament on how Republicans are treated so bitterly unfair. :crybaby:

Forum List

Back