Obamanation Blasts Trump's Deployment of Troops to U.S.-Mexico Border as a 'Political Stunt'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Obamanation slammed Republicans for their aggressive stance against migrants trying to enter the U.S. during his speech rallying for Florida Democrats in Miami.'They're telling you the existential threat to America is a bunch of poor refugees a thousand miles away. They're even taking our brave troops away from their families for a political stunt at the border. The men and women of our military deserve better than that. So they're just constant fear mongering to distract from the record,' he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Speaking at the Miami rally wasn't easy for the Obamanation, who was heckled by protesters. But he handled the angry shouts and boos saying: 'This is what I look forward to - is having a few hecklers to get me back in the mood. I enjoy that. You always got to have a few in order to know that you're on the campaign trail.'

At one point he addressed one heckler saying: 'Here's the deal. If you support the other candidates, then you should go support the other candidates. Don't be here.'

'One of the things I never understood was why if you're supporting the other guy, you come to my rally. Go to their rally,' he added.

I find it VERY interesting Obama doesnā€™t understand why hecklers, who support the ā€œotherā€ candidate(s) go to the Demā€™s rallies. Heā€™s certainly fine with the protesters and hecklers who attend conservative rallies....Iā€™m sure of it

"They're even taking our brave troops away from their families for a political stunt at the border. The men and women of our military deserve better than that."

Instead, they should be taken away from their families to fight and die in some far flung hell hole, defending the borders of another nation....That Marxist mulatto needs to dry the hell up and blow away.

The Obamanation slammed Republicans for their aggressive stance against migrants trying to enter the U.S. during his speech rallying for Florida Democrats in Miami.'They're telling you the existential threat to America is a bunch of poor refugees a thousand miles away. They're even taking our brave troops away from their families for a political stunt at the border. The men and women of our military deserve better than that. So they're just constant fear mongering to distract from the record,' he added.

Speaking at the Miami rally wasn't easy for the Obamanation, who was heckled by protesters. But he handled the angry shouts and boos saying: 'This is what I look forward to - is having a few hecklers to get me back in the mood. I enjoy that. You always got to have a few in order to know that you're on the campaign trail.'

At one point he addressed one heckler saying: 'Here's the deal. If you support the other candidates, then you should go support the other candidates. Don't be here.'

'One of the things I never understood was why if you're supporting the other guy, you come to my rally. Go to their rally,' he added.

I find it VERY interesting Obama doesnā€™t understand why hecklers, who support the ā€œotherā€ candidate(s) go to the Demā€™s rallies. Heā€™s certainly fine with the protesters and hecklers who attend conservative rallies....Iā€™m sure of it
The Great Light Bringer says he likes hecklers because it gets him in the "mood" for campaigning then whines and tells
them to go to a rally for someone else.

Obama is eternally dishonest, always disingenuous and unfailingly duplicitous.

https://www.sfgate.com/entertainmen...-enlightened-being-Spiritual-wise-2544395.php
LO fuckin' L!

Lol, from the person that took secret service agents away from their families at christmas. So they could vacation.

What a political joke.

The trops can't and won't do anything but work on roads, put up tents, and clean gear...oh yea...and bake in the sun.

In fact except for MPs, they won't even be issued live ammo

THEY say their biggest threat are the idiot militia that steal their gear

Forum List

Back