ObamaInc's Carter/Gacy Moment...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
_h0_w295_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg

Ex-hero officer faces trial in gunpoint rapes case

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A former police officer who was shot in the face and later sat next to the first lady while being honored at a presidential address is too dangerous to leave prison to await a rape trial, a judge said Tuesday.

:clap2:

Outstanding...

:rofl:

:)

peace...

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A former police officer who was shot in the face and later sat next to the first lady while being honored at a presidential address is too dangerous to leave prison to await a rape trial, a judge said Tuesday.
Gee, and he looked like a nice guy? Oh well, that's men for you, never trust a one.

How is that a Carter/Gacy moment?

73381.jpg

You weren't alive in the 70's, were you. :lol:

peace...

Excuse me but Gacy was a high level satanist with top level Secret Service clearance. He was connected to the highest echelons of govt - was an aide to Former Chicago mayor and criminal Richard Daly and so on...... the connection is there. I had to dig up this video on another thread - watch this and then try again to answer my question. Where is the connection?

[ame=http://youtu.be/sXTt6VqG9Us]Programmed To Kill/Satanic Cover-Up Part 5 (John Wayne Gacy & Ted Bundy) - YouTube[/ame]

Let me help you out here, Mal. Is the soldier in the photo with Michele Obama a Satanist? Does he have top clearance with the Secret Service? Was he an aide to any former Mayor such as Gacy was to Chicago Mayor Daly? Was he convicted as a serial killer before he was accused of this rape charge? Did the media cover up the satanic ritual evidence presented in the trial? Has there even been a trial? Make the connection here. Waiting...........

Why kids should fear clowns. Ever see his artwork? Disturbing, and it sells.

Satanists who are in prison for their serial murders sell their art. That is no secret. That is why I believe Ramirez must have given his life to Jesus Christ. He no longer draws satanic art and has ceased from selling it I'm told. It's always good news to hear of another satanist giving his life to Jesus Christ. If only he'd done it sooner.. * sigh.... :(

Maybe it was a Mary Todd/Booth moment?... :dunno:

peace...

Do you really believe Abrahams wife was related to the first Satanist family of England / America? ( The Collins family - some changed their names to Todd when they first arrived in America ) I don't.

Roslyn Carter was photographed with John Wayne Gacy, a lifelong democrat and murderer/rapist of over 30 young men.

Right and this guy is accused of rape according to OP but where is the story? Have they had a trial yet? I think it's a stretch to call this a Carter/Gacy moment! :eek:

^I don't think he even understands what he's being defensive about... :rofl:

peace...

Forum List

Back