Obamagate. This is getting ugly.

JC456 has finally admitted that Obama did not tap Trump and has also admitted through Alt Fact fabrication that any tap on the Trump associates was legal.

Thanks, JC456.

Flynn walked into a surveillance program that was already in place, nobody tried to trap him and catch him just because he was a Russian-Winger. Not a damn soul would have known anything was up until he used keywords that set off the alarm and warranted a closer look at the conversation.

43 started that shit after 911.

but hell, go ahead and Gomer up it suits every one of you stupid shits.

And now you know why Obama was spying on Trump for Hillary Clinton and why THE DNC rigged the primaries for Clinton.

They needed Hillary to win to keep the scam going.

What's your evidence that Obama was spying?
so ask yourself this one question, where was Flynn at when he was tapped talking to the russia ambassador? Trump Towers!!! D'OH. the evidence is in the report about Flynn...... everyone listen up, this justifies Trump's tweet.

Yup. How could there be transcripts and recordings of conversations to and from Trump Tower unless they were wiretapped?

Post the transcripts that were obtained by illegal wiretapping perpetrated by Obama.

Post ONE.

You Leftist Lie in here every phucking day.

Every day. Do you lie to your mother like that?

Liars are barred from heaven if any of you Lefties even believe in such a thing, so you'll have no excuse when you are booted from the Pearly Gates.

You all disgust me. Corrupt to the core.

But back to the point in question.

How does THE FBI review A PHONE call if THE PHONE CALL was not tapped?

FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

The Washington Post Admits right here there were transcripts that were shared with them.
THAT IS FELONY ESPIONAGE.

Opinion | Why Flynn was undone by a phone call

After Flynn’s resignation, Trump says the ‘real story’ is ‘illegal leaks’

The Public Should Demand To See The Michael Flynn Transcript | Zero Hedge

Flynn's only mistake was waffling on telling PENCE immediately that he had a LEGAL and Inconsequential Call with an ambassador, a Russian one in particular. He had talked to about 30 other ones, all legit and LEGAL. Perhaps this one slipped his mind or he thought it was unimportant.

These are highly skilled generals not PETTY POLITICIANS. I bet Flynn had no idea that he would get screwed over such a minor thing.

Consider it a hard life lesson about how Ugly and Ruthless The Democrat Party is.

That was a long post but you really said it all when you said "corrupt to the core". Corrupt people defend corruption.

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

MSNBC reporter torches Sean Spicer: Why did Trump ask Congress to uncover wiretap info he already has?
During Tuesday’s White House briefing, Jackson asked Spicer, if Trump already has proof that President Barack Obama illegally wiretapped him then why would he call for a congressional investigation.
‘The White House Is a Joke':
‘Morning Joe’ Rips Trump for Obama Wiretapping Claims (Video)
proved out by Flynn's tap. sorry, game set match .
Prove that it was illegal. You can't.
well sure I can, you can't do tapping without a FISA order, and Clapper said there wasn't one. So what else would you like? game set match.

I think the surveillance probably was 'legal.' Remember, they were Obama lackeys doing the approving of the surveillance. So it was likely done 'legally.' Now, was it wrong? Was it worse than Watergate? Is this an incredibly disturbing moment in our history? The answers is... Yes, Yes, and Yes.

I mean, ordering surveillance on the opposition's Candidate for President? Most Americans believe that kind of stuff only goes on in Third World Banana Republics. But it looks like it has happened here at home. A very sad event in our history for sure.

C6I9gGwVAAASdQG.jpg
I bet a lot of the Drumpf puppets here really believe that's a legit pic.

Yet butt hurt cucks think Obama spied on Trump but have no proof.

This homosexual has read vox day...and looks like a child trying to use adult language.
Calling me that bothers me not, because it means you have nothing. And you have trouble understanding why this is getting ugly? The Alt Right has nothing to pin on Obama while RussiaGate will pull down Trump. He has been very quiet since being very stupid the other day.

It means your efforts to ape the right are transparent. Come on..lets see you use "triggered" and "snowflake" now.

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

MSNBC reporter torches Sean Spicer: Why did Trump ask Congress to uncover wiretap info he already has?
During Tuesday’s White House briefing, Jackson asked Spicer, if Trump already has proof that President Barack Obama illegally wiretapped him then why would he call for a congressional investigation.
‘The White House Is a Joke':
‘Morning Joe’ Rips Trump for Obama Wiretapping Claims (Video)
proved out by Flynn's tap. sorry, game set match .
Prove that it was illegal. You can't.
well sure I can, you can't do tapping without a FISA order, and Clapper said there wasn't one. So what else would you like? game set match.

I think the surveillance probably was 'legal.' Remember, they were Obama lackeys doing the approving of the surveillance. So it was likely done 'legally.' Now, was it wrong? Was it worse than Watergate? Is this an incredibly disturbing moment in our history? The answers is... Yes, Yes, and Yes.

I mean, ordering surveillance on the opposition's Candidate for President? Most Americans believe that kind of stuff only goes on in Third World Banana Republics. But it looks like it has happened here at home. A very sad event in our history for sure.
the surveillance can't be legal without a FISA order. and there were none. so it isn't legal, no matter who wishes to say otherwise. game set match. right Jake???

At heart these are third world banana republic type people. Corrupt, loyal to a leader, gullible to propaganda, dependent on government handouts, unable to form stable families, anti-American and anti-christian and ready to shut everything down when they lose. These all go together.
The Kenyan in chief didnt help matters.

RussiaGate continues to entangle Trump.

He can't get away.

He doesn't need to get away, he didn't do anything, and all of the intelligence agencies and all of the law enforcement agencies have already reported there was NO evidence of any connection between the Trump campaign, and the Russians related to any attempt to hack the election. Been told a dozen or three times yet you go to the same dead stupid shit horse ten times a day to quell your tears. BOO HOOO HOOO LOOOOSSSEEERRR, HAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU LOST you are just lying, and crying while I laugh at your stupid attempts to be relevant when you are not.

These people are like Tony Soprano except without the charisma. "Show me the proof" isn't the same thing as "innocent".

RussiaGate continues to entangle Trump.

He can't get away.

He doesn't need to get away, he didn't do anything, and all of the intelligence agencies and all of the law enforcement agencies have already reported there was NO evidence of any connection between the Trump campaign, and the Russians related to any attempt to hack the election. Been told a dozen or three times yet you go to the same dead stupid shit horse ten times a day to quell your tears. BOO HOOO HOOO LOOOOSSSEEERRR, HAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU LOST you are just lying, and crying while I laugh at your stupid attempts to be relevant when you are not.
but if he says so, it has to be so. just ask him. sht, he'll even tell you he doesn't need any stinking evidence. his word is fking gold. go ahead, ask him

the surveillance can't be legal without a FISA order. and there were none. so it isn't legal, no matter who wishes to say otherwise. game set match. right Jake???

I hear ya. I'm angry and frustrated too. But i think Trump should have stayed quiet. I don't think he's correct on his 'Wiretap' claim. I'm not saying Obama didn't conduct surveillance on his Campaign, I just don't think he was correct on his Twitter claim.

Sometimes it's wise to to stay quiet on certain things. Trump needs to learn how to be calm and patient. He tends to jump the gun and rant. I recommend he chill on the Twitter thing. He showed all his cards. He's got to be smarter than that in the future.

I hear ya. I'm angry and frustrated too. But i think Trump should have stayed quiet. I don't think he's correct on his 'Wiretap' claim. I'm not saying Obama didn't conduct surveillance on his Campaign, I just don't think he was correct on his Twitter claim.

Sometimes it's wise to to stay quiet on certain things. Trump needs to learn how to be calm and patient. He tends to jump the gun and rant. I recommend he chill on the Twitter thing. He showed all his cards. He's got to be smarter than that in the future.

There is something to what you say. But so far he has an enviable record of crushing liberals. That the media can make a lot of noise in their defense really is no reason to think he mistepped. In fact it may be reason to think he i dead on.

Forum List

Back