Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

wapo-gasprices.jpg

I'll hang on to that chart for teabaggers who claim Obama has been bad for drilling in the US.

An increase in production has nothing to do with him. New technology has led to the increase.

Fucking dumbass.

Fracking has allowed them to reopen old wells.

Government funded technology. Oil people like to credit Mitchell for development of fracking, but he would have never done it without government funding. He drilled 37 or 38 wells testing those methods before he ever had to put a penny of his own money into it. Government grants paid for all of that.

They've been fracking for water for years. Fracking itself was invented in 1947.

You actually could more easily call this Palingas than Obamagas considering the current gas prices are a reflection of her drill baby drill position.

I'll hang on to that chart for teabaggers who claim Obama has been bad for drilling in the US.

An increase in production has nothing to do with him. New technology has led to the increase.

Fucking dumbass.

Where did anyone say it does?

Fucking dumbass.

I for one keep having to remind the unwashed that "we" don't drill or produce oil; private enterprise does.

Exactly.

Some of these monosynaptic mouthbreathers are desperate to credit Obama with this however.

The chart doesn't even contain the word "Obama".

Fucking dumbass.

Fucking dumbass.

I for one keep having to remind the unwashed that "we" don't drill or produce oil; private enterprise does.

Exactly.

Some of these monosynaptic mouthbreathers are desperate to credit Obama with this however.

Bulldog thinks it does.

Fucking dumbass.

Government funded technology. Oil people like to credit Mitchell for development of fracking, but he would have never done it without government funding. He drilled 37 or 38 wells testing those methods before he ever had to put a penny of his own money into it. Government grants paid for all of that.

How much did the feds really help with fracking? According to Steward, who was involved with Mitchell’s program from the beginning: “George probably could have done it without the government. The government would not have done it without George.”

Leave it to the far left try and make people worship government.

Fucking dumbass.

They've been fracking for water for years. Fracking itself was invented in 1947.

Then why wasn't it used in drilling for oil until after hundreds of millions in government grants were given to develop it?

Yes a Soros funded study is what the far left will reach for and believe without question or hesitation..

This thread is another perfect example of why the far left should never be in charge of anything.

It's sourced from the EIA. Soros does not "fund" the EIA. We do.

You remember the EIA -- the government information agency that determined doing a "drill baby drill" on the OCS and ANWR would have an effect of pennies on the price at the pump, and that affect would take 22 years?

Dumbass.

You actually could more easily call this Palingas than Obamagas considering the current gas prices are a reflection of her drill baby drill position.

"Her drill baby drill position" huh?

Just sayin'...

Just saying what exactly? It makes as much sense as this thread. Obama has done NOTHING to help lower the cost of gas

oh my stars and little fishes .... he doesn't get it.... :eusa_doh:

Been a while, has it?

Fucking dumbass.

How much did the feds really help with fracking? According to Steward, who was involved with Mitchell’s program from the beginning: “George probably could have done it without the government. The government would not have done it without George.”

Hey without government we'd have no roads.

Course government would dry up and blow away like birdshit if it didn't have the working-class to suck off of like a leech.

Yes a Soros funded study is what the far left will reach for and believe without question or hesitation..

This thread is another perfect example of why the far left should never be in charge of anything.

You remember the EIA -- the government information agency that determined doing a "drill baby drill" on the OCS and ANWR would have an effect of pennies on the price at the pump, and that affect would take 22 years?

Dumbass.

Quit using dumbass you dumbass.

Dumbass.

No it was a mediamatters chart that is funded by Soros..

"Her drill baby drill position" huh?

Just sayin'...

Just saying what exactly? It makes as much sense as this thread. Obama has done NOTHING to help lower the cost of gas

oh my stars and little fishes .... he doesn't get it.... :eusa_doh:

Been a while, has it?
Your perversions have what to do with my question?

Fucking dumbass.

Hey without government we'd have no roads.

Course government would dry up and blow away like birdshit if it didn't have the working-class to suck off of like a leech.

Actually without the military industrial complex we would have no roads. The very thing that built this country is what the far left wants to dismantle..

Dumbass.

Quit using dumbass you dumbass.

You first.

apparently the simpletons don't have a clue the OP was yanking their short little chain. And brother, was it short.

Good thread Rightwinger. It didn't take much effort to expose the ignorance of the so called Republicans.

Fucking dumbass.

Ok. He probably could have if someone else supplied all the previous research and hundreds of millions in grants. The thing is that he didn't. Mitchell claiming credit for fracking development it is like a rooster claiming credit for the sunrise.

Fucking dumbass.

Fucking dumbass.

Exactly.

Bulldog thinks it does.

Never said it contained his name. It does, however, contain the dates showing when the huge continuous increase of drilling started. Let's see......what can we find that changed at the same time as that huge increase in drilling? Oh I know.........

Dumbass.

No it was a mediamatters chart that is funded by Soros..

Wrong again baboon. It's from this site (which is the EIA) and this one, which is Baker Hughes, a Houston oil services company. ALL of which is spelled out right there on the image itself.

Are you illiterate?

Fucking dumbass.

Ok. He probably could have if someone else supplied all the previous research and hundreds of millions in grants. The thing is that he didn't. Mitchell claiming credit for fracking development it is like a rooster claiming credit for the sunrise.

Fucking dumbass.

Fucking dumbass.

Exactly.

Bulldog thinks it does.

Never said it contained his name. It does, however, contain the dates showing when the huge continuous increase of drilling started. Let's see......what can we find that changed at the same time as that huge increase in drilling? Oh I know.........

I know you didn't. Mudwhistle brought it in. Along with " dumbass" .

Forum List

Back