ObamaCare's True Cost: A New York Doctor Reveals What The Media Won't

So "American Thinker" is not media? I'd be inclined to agree...

Where did you get that ?

Not responding to any thing so we don't know what you are referencing.

Of course this allows you to make this claim without accountability (something you are good at).

Then there is the issue of you attacking the messenger and using her as a deflection.

Now, the link does not work.

American Thinker is what it is.

Just like listening to Paul Krugman....you can get good information or you an get Bulls**t. Each claim is weighed on it's merit.

As you've been shown. American Thinker can provide good information.

So "American Thinker" is not media? I'd be inclined to agree...

Where did you get that ?

From you. You claimed this was Some Secret Story that the media refused to tell. So if American Thinker tells it, they can't be media...by your own definition.

Please show me where I said anything about it being a story the media refused to tell.

This is your fourth or fifth time of ascribing something to me without producing any evidence....on a message board no less.

Please show me where I said anything about it being a story the media refused to tell.

That's not a link...

No, it's your thread title. So you're admitting it was either a mistake or a lie? I'll accept either.

How about you admit I didn't start the thread or make up the title ?

I'll accept your admission that you really don't think before you post.

That's not a link...

No, it's your thread title. So you're admitting it was either a mistake or a lie? I'll accept either.

When you disagree with it.

That's not a link...

I'll accept that as an admission on both counts.

That's not a link...

I'll accept that as an admission on both counts.

So you do agree that the thread title is misleading. We're making progress!

Arianrhod, you need to back off because the more you act like a monkey with a typewriter, the more people will put you on "ignore."

I've already decided that there's no point in talking to you, but I won't put you on "ignore" until you give me cause.

Arianrhod, you need to back off because the more you act like a monkey with a typewriter, the more people will put you on "ignore."

I've already decided that there's no point in talking to you, but I won't put you on "ignore" until you give me cause.

Yeah, I know. Opinions supported by facts are so scary...

That's not what you are doing.

Why don't you focus on some of the very valuable information that Greenbeard and Care4All are providing you?

Why don't you focus on some of the very valuable information that Greenbeard and Care4All are providing you?
How about you stop derailing this thread with your stupid nonsense?

I'll make a deal with you. You go back to the other thread and consider the info you've been given, and I'll stay out of this thread.

I'll make a deal with you. You go back to the other thread and consider the info you've been given, and I'll stay out of this thread.
I don't need to make a deal with you. If you continue to annoy me with your antics, I will put you on "ignore."

I don't need to make a deal with you. If you continue to annoy me with your antics, I will put you on "ignore."

The deal was with yourself, so you'd learn something, such as reading a contract before you sign it. Would you buy a car or a house without reading the fine print? Probably not, but health insurance? Sure, why not?

So one more petulant child puts me on Ignore? That gives me more leisure to chat with the adults.

Looks like it's fast becoming time.

She's like a spoiled brat who hides under her mothers skirt and calls others names.

Then she gets home and while sucking her thumb somehow convinces herself that she's worth the oxygen she's consuming.

I enjoy seeing the far left expose themselves for the ignorant prats they are.

Forum List

Back