ObamaCare's True Cost: A New York Doctor Reveals What The Media Won't

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Could be called ObumaCare for Dummies!

American Thinker ^ | 08/27/2015 | By Marion DS Dreyfus
We recently spoke with Dr. Claudette Lajam, NYU Hospitals for Joint Diseases, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, as well as Adult Reconstruction and Joint Replacement Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, NYU Langone Medical Center. She does pediatric, assisted in the lauded robot knee-replacement procedure, affiliates with Cornell Medical and the Alpha Award Club, and hosts Sirius Radio, Monday evenings. These will do for a start. Lajam was speaking on “The Myth of Choice” to the NY County Republican Women’s Club. We stayed afterwards to schmooze and exchange views on reproductive topics and related hot-button topics. “Choice” means more than pregnancy termination....

How adorable! The "pert, personable, honey-blonde wife and mother" (Why isn't she being a good little conservative and staying home with her children, huh?) who is also an "orthopod" (Okay, so she's an octopus?) is pointing out that yeah, duh, "choice" means "choice," whether it applies to her upper middle-class clientele having access to robotic knee replacement or the meaning of "choice" that the TightyRighties co-opted to mean "Choice BADDDD!"

When everyone in need of knee replacement has access, then it will truly be choice. Meanwhile, why is the pert honey-blonde Barbie Doll letting the nanny raise her children?

• Banned
How adorable! The "pert, personable, honey-blonde wife and mother" (Why isn't she being a good little conservative and staying home with her children, huh?) who is also an "orthopod" (Okay, so she's an octopus?) is pointing out that yeah, duh, "choice" means "choice," whether it applies to her upper middle-class clientele having access to robotic knee replacement or the meaning of "choice" that the TightyRighties co-opted to mean "Choice BADDDD!"

When everyone in need of knee replacement has access, then it will truly be choice. Meanwhile, why is the pert honey-blonde Barbie Doll letting the nanny raise her children?

Because, you Commie pig, in CAPITALISM, she CAN!!!!

IOW, she's a honey-blonde hottie, and you can only hope. Got it.

• Banned

You got it?...Then swallow it!

Your honey-blonde hottie doesn't swallow? You are disappoint?

• Banned

I was talking about you, 2 digit IQer!

So you mistook me for a honey-blonde hottie. No wonder you're clueless.

So you're bored with your own topic and you've got nothing better to do on a Friday night than keep bumping your own topic by flaming? Hey, if that's all you've got, go for it!

• Banned

So you're bored with your own topic and you've got nothing better to do on a Friday night than keep bumping your own topic by flaming? Hey, if that's all you've got, go for it!

Are you a doctor?

Are you a doctor?

Drop your drawers and bend over and you'll find out.

Are you a doctor?

OK, you proved you a fucking queer, now are you a doctor, or just play the part with your butt buddies?

Are you a doctor?

OK, you proved you a fucking queer, now are you a doctor, or just play the part with your butt buddies?
So in your universe only gay people are intelligent? Well, that certainly explains you.

Meanwhile, it's Friday night, and you may spend your time insulting people online, but normal people have lives.

Keep bumping your thread, though. No one else seems to care.

Are you a doctor?

So in your universe only gay people are intelligent? Well, that certainly explains you.

Meanwhile, it's Friday night, and you may spend your time insulting people online, but normal people have lives.

I forget, Friday is Fags night out... remember to bend over!

Are you a doctor?

I forget, Friday is Fags night out... remember to bend over!

So on your planet you have to hide in your house on a Friday night so your neighbors won't think you're gay? Fascinating.

When everyone in need of a knee replacement can pay for one, there will be choice.

Is you MO to always attack the messanger ? Your little crap sidelights are meaningless in the context of the article.

Maybe you are jealous ? She sounds quite accomplished.

wow, you're a real jerk and everyone should put you on ignore. Is your name Johnny Gruber?

wow, you're a real jerk and everyone should put you on ignore. Is your name Johnny Gruber?

I'm sorry you feel threatened me, but if it will make you feel safer, please do put me on Ignore. At least you're one of the few TightyRighties here who knows the difference between "your" and "you're."

One last question, though. Is your real terror based on the assumption that if Obamacare provides access to health insurance for others, it will somehow take away your access to Medicaid?

Because it won't. And your abject terror is going to affect you health. You need to get help for that.

Still no explanation as to why the author has to account for what she does.

And certainly, there has been little done to address the issue she raised.

Forum List

Back