Obamacare just got $111 BILLION more expensive..WTF???

I have read about this...and it is abhorant...The troops and Vets deserve better and much more.

What is abhorant is that Republicans want to totally eliminate the VA and all health care for Vets.... Its odd how you people think government subsidies for some people are okay but for other people they are not

Hey asshole, medical care for a military retiree is not a subsidy or an entitlement it is earned as part of their pay. And who in the world ever told you anyone wanted to eliminate the VA?

I see so according to you government welfare is only a good thing for certain groups of people. Every GOP 2012 contender wants to eliminate the VA maybe if you didn't have oyurt head up your ass the past few years you'd have a clue

Back in the real world all Republicans oppose and are blocking Single-payer and medicare for all and government health care and universal health care meaning they are blocking cheaper better health care for all

Obamacare was supposed to be cheaper, better health care for all, dipshit. It got passed into law.

How can the GOP be blocking something that is already law?

What is abhorant is that Republicans want to totally eliminate the VA and all health care for Vets.... Its odd how you people think government subsidies for some people are okay but for other people they are not

Hey asshole, medical care for a military retiree is not a subsidy or an entitlement it is earned as part of their pay. And who in the world ever told you anyone wanted to eliminate the VA?

I see so according to you government welfare is only a good thing for certain groups of people. Every GOP 2012 contender wants to eliminate the VA maybe if you didn't have oyurt head up your ass the past few years you'd have a clue

link?

The reason no one is asking the question is because no republican is blocking any such thing (even though it would still be unconstitutional).
Back in the real world all Republicans oppose and are blocking Single-payer and medicare for all and government health care and universal health care meaning they are blocking cheaper better health care for all
What they are blocking is Obamacare.
Considering the fact that Obamacare expands health care access to 35million people while simultaneously lowering total health spending by slashing wasteful spending anyone who is not a retard would conclude that blocking it is a stupid idea

You stupid idiots have yet to produce a name, one single name, of any of the 45,000 people who died because of a lack of health insurance (as predicted by the sillyassed study done by Harvard). In five years (which would be over 200,000 people), you've not produced one.
Typical of a republican to think that 45,000 unnecessary deaths each year isn't low enough

Obamacare just got $111 BILLION more expensive.

starcraftzzz,

Do you understand that the entire Idea of healthcare reform started out to make healthcare and health insurance more affordable?

Do you understand that nothing in Obama care has done this?

We were told it had to be passed in order to find out what was in it.... We passed a bill that affected nearly 20% of our GDP without anyone even knowing what it would do...... How fucking smart was that?

The key here is expansion of entitlements and financial sustainability. The government is nothing more then a printing press, running at full speed, without an off button that has no concept of what the true meaning of sustainable is. But heck, it only hurts those that work, earn an income, and pay taxes, right? Never in the history of man has one government ever worked so hard to squander the gift of freedom and prosperity so callously.

Obamination's strategy with Obamacare was to inflate medical costs which would put private insurance out of business and at the same time destroying the USG by bankrupting us.

Maybe you can teach me. Please link to every GOP contender saying they want to eliminate the VA.

And once again, healthcare for a military retiree, that is someone who was ready to defend this country everyday of their life for over 20 years,was earned as part of their pay, for you to call it welfare is a slap in the face to every one of us.

The question no one seems to be asking is why Republicans are blocking good, cost effective health care for the average American. What? Huh? Let him die? Oh. That's right. Nevermind.

I'm thinkin' you understand the scam full well, but have produced another posts that veritably screams out "I love Obama. Period!"

Using different words and tones, they all, essentially, say the same thing.

OK.
I got it.

Have a nice day.

Maybe you can teach me. Please link to every GOP contender saying they want to eliminate the VA.

And once again, healthcare for a military retiree, that is someone who was ready to defend this country everyday of their life for over 20 years,was earned as part of their pay, for you to call it welfare is a slap in the face to every one of us.

I have your six...

Link it verbatim or shut the fuck up.

you have no room to demand anything, TheFT

spot a UFO, drunkard.

The reason no one is asking the question is because no republican is blocking any such thing (even though it would still be unconstitutional).

Considering the fact that Obamacare expands health care access to 35million people while simultaneously lowering total health spending by slashing wasteful spending anyone who is not a retard would conclude that blocking it is a stupid idea

You stupid idiots have yet to produce a name, one single name, of any of the 45,000 people who died because of a lack of health insurance (as predicted by the sillyassed study done by Harvard). In five years (which would be over 200,000 people), you've not produced one.
Typical of a republican to think that 45,000 unnecessary deaths each year isn't low enough

Obamacare just got $111 BILLION more expensive.

maybe we shouldn't throw too many facts at him at once... I'm not sure his head can handle it.

he can't and he knows it. He'll just claim it's common knowledge or some such shit.

Your quote, like you, makes no sense.

But, please produce a name...or maybe ten....or a hundred. If you losers had any, they'd be published all over the place.

The study was good...for toilet paper.

Which is a stupd statement because if someone does not need and does not wish to buy it...it won't be cheaper.

Please put both hands on Obama's cheeks and push so that you can extract your head from his ass.

Which is a stupd statement because if someone does not need and does not wish to buy it...it won't be cheaper.

Please put both hands on Obama's cheeks and push so that you can extract your head from his ass.

I'm still waiting for him to explain how the GOP is blocking Obamacare (was supposed to be cheaper better health care for all), when it's already law.

Forum List

Back