Obamacare just got $111 BILLION more expensive..WTF???

Back in the real world all Republicans oppose and are blocking Single-payer and medicare for all and government health care and universal health care meaning they are blocking cheaper better health care for all

Which is a stupd statement because if someone does not need and does not wish to buy it...it won't be cheaper.

Please put both hands on Obama's cheeks and push so that you can extract your head from his ass.

I'm still waiting for him to explain how the GOP is blocking Obamacare (was supposed to be cheaper better health care for all), when it's already law.

What's 111 Billion anyway ?

I see so according to you government welfare is only a good thing for certain groups of people. Every GOP 2012 contender wants to eliminate the VA maybe if you didn't have oyurt head up your ass the past few years you'd have a clue

Link it verbatim or shut the fuck up.

he can't and he knows it. He'll just claim it's common knowledge or some such shit.
And try to paint the thinking as nutz...Wager on when and IF it will show GOP Candidates advocating doing away with the VA?

I think he projects exactly what Obama portends to do as he forces service people into ObamaCare.

It is a Criminal act by Obama and the Democrats.

Typical of a republican to think that 45,000 unnecessary deaths each year isn't low enough

Your quote, like you, makes no sense.

But, please produce a name...or maybe ten....or a hundred. If you losers had any, they'd be published all over the place.

The study was good...for toilet paper.

Besides, using liberal logic, every life we eliminate
saves money and reduces cost.

Just wait till the PapaObama Care Payment Advisory Board (IPAB), kicks in....
We can really "save" some then
:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6De7ltNWn24]Pelosi Abortion Contraception in Stimulus Package, Reduces Costs - YouTube[/ame]

STEPHANOPOULOS: Hundreds of millions of dollars to expand family planning services. How is that stimulus?

PELOSI: Well, the family planning services reduce cost. They reduce cost. The states are in terrible fiscal budget crises now and part of what we do for children's health,
education and some of those elements are to help the states meet their financial needs. One of those - one of the initiatives you mentioned, the contraception,
will reduce costs to the states and to the federal government.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So no apologies for that?

PELOSI: No apologies. No. we have to deal with the consequences of the downturn in our economy.

Last edited:
Typical of a republican to think that 45,000 unnecessary deaths each year isn't low enough

But, please produce a name...or maybe ten....or a hundred. If you losers had any, they'd be published all over the place.

Just wait till the PapaObama Care Payment Advisory Board (IPAB)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6De7ltNWn24"]Pelosi Abortion Contraception in Stimulus Package, Reduces Costs - YouTube[/ame]

STEPHANOPOULOS: Hundreds of millions of dollars to expand family planning services. How is that stimulus?

PELOSI: Well, the family planning services reduce cost. They reduce cost. The states are in terrible fiscal budget crises now and part of what we do for children's health, education and some of those elements are to help the states meet their financial needs. One of those - one of the initiatives you mentioned, the contraception, will reduce costs to the states and to the federal government.

PELOSI: No apologies. No. we have to deal with the consequences of the downturn in our economy.

Couple Abortion with IPAB. The real goal here is population control...they have been trying this shit since the 1960's...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6De7ltNWn24"]Pelosi Abortion Contraception in Stimulus Package, Reduces Costs - YouTube[/ame]

PELOSI: Well, the family planning services reduce cost. They reduce cost. The states are in terrible fiscal budget crises now and part of what we do for children's health, education and some of those elements are to help the states meet their financial needs. One of those - one of the initiatives you mentioned, the contraception, will reduce costs to the states and to the federal government.

Couple Abortion with IPAB. The real goal here is population control...they have been trying this shit since the 1960's...

Even earlier in the last century (20's 30's)
But back then Progressives were more concerned controlling
minority group populations.

Pelosi Abortion Contraception in Stimulus Package, Reduces Costs - YouTube

Even earlier in the last century (20's 30's)
But back then Progressives were more concerned controlling
minority group populations.
OK...I'll buy this...

OK...I'll buy this...

The liberals get really upset when
you speak of this women
well, the truth about her, that is ...
tends to bring out the real "fisters"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEja-1emRic]Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood's Racist Founder - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
OK...I'll buy this...

you speak of this women

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEja-1emRic]Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood's Racist Founder - YouTube[/ame]

neo, you will post the photoshop of margaret with the kkk soon, right?

you little provo you

OK...I'll buy this...

you speak of this women
tends to bring out the real "fisters"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEja-1emRic"]Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood's Racist Founder - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR9YGhT1L7I]Paul Ehrlich on Surviving the Population Bomb: Sea Change Radio 5-17-11 - YouTube[/ame]

OK...I'll buy this...

you speak of this women

you little provo you

Sure
but the point is the same
Do you think they would disagree with her?
Do you claim, the video is a lie?

The Progressives have a very ugly, ugly past
with eugenics.

Truth is hard for the Left
In fact, it is their worst enemy

Last edited:
you speak of this women

Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood's Racist Founder - YouTube

you little provo you

Sure
Do claim, the video is a lie?

The Progressives have a very ugly past

neotrotsky, i think you are an intelligent person.

and you can display kind of a wicked humour.

but you totally blew it when presenting that sanger pic. i thought you presented it tongue in cheek.

so now, to me, you are a funny agent provocateur. and that's it.

you speak of this women

Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood's Racist Founder - YouTube

you little provo you

Sure
Do you claim, the video is a lie?

The Progressives have a very ugly, ugly past
with eugenics.

Truth Lives Here.
icon14.gif

you little provo you

Sure
Do claim, the video is a lie?

The Progressives have a very ugly past

neotrotsky, i think you are an intelligent person.

and you can display kind of a wicked humour.

but you totally blew it when presenting that sanger pic. i thought you presented it tongue in cheek.

so now, to me, you are a funny agent provocateur. and that's it.

thanks
agent provocateur- is it that obvious ?

Granted, but we are all human and fall from grace at times
Really, keeping up the high level of offensive that I set for myself
is hard to maintain at all times

Don't forget Progressives back then
were found on both political sides
So the issue is not party as much as approach
Statism and eugenics from either side is bad

An end, no matter how glorious
does not justify the means

Last edited:
This is government in action......Remember what Medicare was supposed to cost??
In 1967, the House Ways and Means Committee predicted that the new Medicare program, launched the previous year, would cost about $12 billion in 1990. Actual Medicare spending in 1990 was $110 billion—off by nearly a factor of 10.
Health Care Reform Cost Estimates: What is the Track Record?

Yes, yes....another raging success soon to go bankrupt.

I keep posting about how the Mayo in AZ quit taking medicare. The left never seems to respond.

Just wait till this gets rolling.

Testimony to the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
Wasteful Government Spending Apart from Fraud and Abuse. A thorough examination of healthcare waste released in 2009 by Thomson Reuters determined that between $600 billion and $850 billion of healthcare spending annually is wasted. While the study found $125 billion to $175 billion of this is attributed purely to fraud, the remainder is made up of administrative waste, provider errors, and other costs associated with unnecessary and duplicative diagnostic testing.

Lawmaker Wants Answers After Cost Estimate For Health Insurance Aid Rises By $111B | Fox News
Cost estimates for a key part of President Obama's health care overhaul law have ballooned by $111 billion from last year's budget, and a senior Republican lawmaker on Friday demanded an explanation.

House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp, R-Mich., wants to know by Monday why the estimated ten-year cost of helping millions of middle-class Americans buy health insurance has jumped by about 30 percent.
So do I.

The revised numbers, buried deep in the president's budget, stumped lawmakers and some administration officials for most of the week. At a congressional hearing Tuesday, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, who is in charge of carrying out the health care law, indicated she was unaware of the changes.
Yeah. Can't imagine why they were buried in that deep, huh. :rolleyes:

About two-thirds of the increase is due to effects of newly signed legislation that raises costs for one part of the health care law, but still saves the government money overall. The rest is due to technical changes in Treasury assumptions about such matters as the distribution of income in America.
I find this difficult to believe, based on the track record of this administration.

Expect a new tax added to our pay-stub. About 15% or more.

We currently have 25% of your pay taken away before you see it.

Add another 15% to that.

We won't miss it.

This is government in action......Remember what Medicare was supposed to cost??
In 1967, the House Ways and Means Committee predicted that the new Medicare program, launched the previous year, would cost about $12 billion in 1990. Actual Medicare spending in 1990 was $110 billion—off by nearly a factor of 10.
Health Care Reform Cost Estimates: What is the Track Record?

Yes, yes....another raging success soon to go bankrupt.

I keep posting about how the Mayo in AZ quit taking medicare. The left never seems to respond.

Just wait till this gets rolling.
Not to mention almost 1/2 of doctors leaving the profession unwilling to deal with Government mandates...getting between them and thier patients...

Just isn't worth it.

it would seem the intelligent liberals on this board are either too scared to try and spin this in a positive light, or simply realize they cannot do so.

Forum List

Back