ObamaCare Bronze Health Plan

Keep looking pops, I posted the turth...you really are a stupid old cow.

:laugh:

Like I said, stick to the insurance brochures you've been cramming. Things get embarrassing quickly for you when you speak beyond the five things you've learned.

Keep looking pops, I posted the turth...you really are a stupid old cow.

:laugh:

Like I said, stick to the insurance brochures you've been cramming. Things get embarrassing quickly for you when you speak beyond the five things you've learned.

Poor Greenie...you like my dick in your ass don't you?

You are ignorant of ANYTHING not posted at healthcare.gov.

You lose.

Congress is exempt from Obamacare.
Last month, the White House quietly announced that Congress Members and their staff would be exempt from certain ObamaCare provisions.

As Congress And Its Staffers Try To Weasel Out Of Obamacare, Americans Smell A Rat - Forbes
The ACA is a government takeover of health care in America.
This question is far more complex to answer than I will allow myself time for.

Obamacare is funded by cuts to Medicare
Last week, a new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report updated the amount of money Obamacare robs out of Medicare from $500 billion to a whopping $716 billion between 2013 and 2022.

Check the links in the blog to the CBO report.
Obamacare Robs Medicare of $716 Billion to Fund Itself | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

Obamacer will cost a typical family an extra $7450.00
1st post in thread.

The conceit of the thread is that the cheapest bronze plan would cost a family of 5 $20,000/year in premiums. That was a lie, told by idiots to idiots. The point of looking up actual numbers is to expose the absurdity of that claim. The actual cheapest bronze plan for a family that large is actually less than $5,000, with families potentially being asked to pay substantially less than that.

That's not a recommendation that this family actually choose to buy catastrophic coverage, the point is that catastrophic coverage doesn't cost $20,000, as the more impressionable minds in the rightwing herd were led to believe.

Derp.

Bronze is not a catastrophic plan.

I checked some numbers real quick.
For a real family of five that I know, the cheapest bronze plan would cost $26,980 before any benefits are paid out.

I then went to the cheapest platinum plan. Cost: $25,240.

Neither of those numbers come even close to what that family currently pays.

Dental not included.
Eye care not included.
Formularies not included.

The families 'health insurance' just doubled!

Let's not even talk about the number of Docs dropping MediCal patients.

Using this tool provided be Greenbeard:
Get Covered | Covered California?

In my above post the family currently pays approx $12K per year with pretax dollars. She's an RN, he works for AT&T.

This family will be having an economic meltdown after barely seeing topside of the last economic meltdown.

There is nothing to cut out of their budget.
They will go into debt buying health insurance.

One more time!

[Bhttp://www.lifehealthpro.com/2013/07/01/meet-irs-form-1095-a][/B]

"Each taxpayer or responsible adult who enrolled, or whose family member enrolled" in an exchange QHP would get a summary of the information going to the IRS on a new form, the Form 1095-A.

Are you kidding me? You don't know the difference between your taxes and your medical record?

Here's a hint: one contains financial information and is shared with your employer and the IRS, the other contains health information and is shared with your doctors. Maybe some kind of mnemonic device is in order?

Are you kidding me?
Didn't you read the freaking link?

IRS requests thousands of new agents to enforce Obamacare « Watchdog.org

More commonly known as Obamacare, the ACA contains 18 separate tax provisions and 47 monitoring functions. It will fall on the IRS to collect taxes and to enforce one of the key provisions of the law — ensuring that every individual in the country has health insurance, and levying a tax on those that do not. It will also be responsible for collecting taxes from employers that do not offer insurance, manufacturers of medical devices and drug companies.

In addition to its taxation and enforcement efforts, the IRS will be involved intimately in building and administering the state insurance exchanges, will have a role in monitoring health insurance markets and will have complete access to all medical records.

"Each taxpayer or responsible adult who enrolled, or whose family member enrolled" in an exchange QHP would get a summary of the information going to the IRS on a new form, the Form 1095-A.

Are you kidding me? You don't know the difference between your taxes and your medical record?

Here's a hint: one contains financial information and is shared with your employer and the IRS, the other contains health information and is shared with your doctors. Maybe some kind of mnemonic device is in order?

You're neglecting the wee feature in ObamaCare which will require doctors to provide medical records to the Big Uber Centralized ObamaCare Database which unifies medical records, financial records, and whatever else they wish.

Your doctor is now required to send details of your sex life to the Feds. Although in your case, there likely isn't anything to report, so you have nothing to worry about.

^that

Roo, being the eXtreme rw'er that he is, can easily melt-down. Fear &/or hate are the eXtreme rw'ers primary motivators. Don't believe me? Try turning on Fox & Friends some time & you'll see what I mean.

Last edited:

^that

Roo, being the eXtreme rw'er that he is, can easily melt-down. Fear &/or hate are the eXtreme rw'ers primary motivators. Don't believe me? Try turning on Fox & Friends some time & you'll see what I mean.

And right on cue, we have a little Obamabot trying to divert attention away from the biggest con ever pulled on the American people - one which destroys any and all privacy and independence from the Overlords.

Good little sheeple, he be.

You're neglecting the wee feature in ObamaCare which will require doctors to provide medical records to the Big Uber Centralized ObamaCare Database which unifies medical records, financial records, and whatever else they wish.

Your doctor is now required to send details of your sex life to the Feds. Although in your case, there likely isn't anything to report, so you have nothing to worry about.

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. ;)

Wow, someone on the internet said that. Compelling!

The data hub connects existing federal data sources, none of which have anyone's personal health information. And no, despite what Rush told you, your doctor doesn't send personal details of anything to the feds.

The data hub connects existing federal data sources, none of which have anyone's personal health information. And no, despite what Rush told you, your doctor doesn't send personal details of anything to the feds.

From the administration that has the NSA spying on you and the IRS crushing the "enemy"

Yeah we believe you GB

Thank you! :lol: Same as your posts :)

So anyhow, how come you never respond to this post, no matter how many times I post it?
Bronze is not a catastrophic plan.

I checked some numbers real quick.
For a real family of five that I know, the cheapest bronze plan would cost $26,980 before any benefits are paid out.

I then went to the cheapest platinum plan. Cost: $25,240.

Neither of those numbers come even close to what that family currently pays.

Dental not included.
Eye care not included.
Formularies not included.

The families 'health insurance' just doubled!

Let's not even talk about the number of Docs dropping MediCal patients.

Using this tool provided be Greenbeard:
Get Covered | Covered California?

In my above post the family currently pays approx $12K per year with pretax dollars. She's an RN, he works for AT&T.

This family will be having an economic meltdown after barely seeing topside of the last economic meltdown.

There is nothing to cut out of their budget.
They will go into debt buying health insurance.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-all-a-lie-about-obamacare-6.html#post7786355
post #205

No kidding. If you evaluate the veracity of facts based on who you trust more, you're doing it wrong. Use your own fucking head.

So anyhow, how come you never respond to this post, no matter how many times I post it?

What are you looking for? You've refused to share any information about this hypothetical family's situation, making it an entirely useless exercise. The specifics of the circumstances are determinative. Without knowing them, there's nothing to talk about.

No kidding. If you evaluate the veracity of facts based on who you trust more, you're doing it wrong. Use your own fucking head.

What are you looking for? You've refused to share any information about this hypothetical family's situation, making it an entirely useless exercise. The specifics of the circumstances are determinative. Without knowing them, there's nothing to talk about.

What information should I be revealing to you besides what the family pays now and what the family will be paying under ACA?

The only other thing I can say without giving up someones identity is they obviously make too much to get a subsidy, by about $1K.

My comment was in response to this:

Second, that bronze plan is bare bones. It leaves the insured with 40% of the bill.

The conceit of the thread is that the cheapest bronze plan would cost a family of 5 $20,000/year in premiums. That was a lie, told by idiots to idiots. The point of looking up actual numbers is to expose the absurdity of that claim. The actual cheapest bronze plan for a family that large is actually less than $5,000, with families potentially being asked to pay substantially less than that.

That's not a recommendation that this family actually choose to buy catastrophic coverage, the point is that catastrophic coverage doesn't cost $20,000, as the more impressionable minds in the rightwing herd were led to believe.

Derp.

This may come as a shock to you, but your say-so (ordered by your liberal masters) is less than compelling.

While Form 1095-A has not be released yet, it will be used to report:
Level of coverage
Identifying information for the primary insured and each enrollee
Amount of premiums and advance credit payments for the coverage
Information (concerning, for example, a change in circumstances) provided to the Exchange necessary to determine eligibility for and the amount of the credit
Other information necessary to determine if a taxpayer has received the appropriate advance credit payments.

Read more: Healthcare act results in new tax information form | 1099News

You lose pop....again.

Now.....why are you such a fucking coward?

In addition to its taxation and enforcement efforts, the IRS will be involved intimately in building and administering the state insurance exchanges, will have a role in monitoring health insurance markets and will have complete access to all medical records.

IRS requests thousands of new agents to enforce Obamacare « Watchdog.org

Do you have any other link/info saying the IRS will have access to medical records besides this? FactCheck says this is a lie.

Well gee whiz, what could possibly go wrong with that?

Forum List

Back