ObamaCare Bronze Health Plan

I just heard Obama create an analogy ala apple and their new operating system and glitches in the exchanges etc....jesus, what a dolt, seriously.

That was simply infantile......so that should appeal to the obamacare sptters.

I just heard Obama create an analogy ala apple and their new operating system and glitches in the exchanges etc....jesus, what a dolt, seriously.

Saw this on Facebook:
The president just said that "Nobody suggested Apple stop selling iPads when they found glitches." 2 Things:

1). I would imagine some tech blogger out there suggested Apple pull them until they worked out the bugs, but that's not the issue.
2). The IRS was not standing by with a fat penalty if I failed to buy an iPad.​

Saw this on Facebook:
The president just said that "Nobody suggested Apple stop selling iPads when they found glitches." 2 Things:

1). I would imagine some tech blogger out there suggested Apple pull them until they worked out the bugs, but that's not the issue.

The IRS was not standing by with a fat penalty if I failed to buy an iPad.

but as per the ruling at the sc

that certainly is a possibility

Saw this on Facebook:

aca was signed - March 23, 2010.

thats 3 years and 6 months ago. Obama waived the verification portion and the employer mandate.......

so here we are, 3 years, 6 months later, they knew this day would come though they have punted some big issues 2 of which I stated above..............and what? they are blaming it on high traffic? :rolleyes:

Saw this on Facebook:

The IRS was not standing by with a fat penalty if I failed to buy an iPad.

but as per the ruling at the sc

that certainly is a possibility
Yep. There literally is no limit at all now on government power.

SCOTUS scroodus. :mad:

Saw this on Facebook:

thats 3 years and 6 months ago. Obama waived the verification portion and the employer mandate.......

so here we are, 3 years, 6 months later, they knew this day would come though they have punted some big issues 2 of which I stated above..............and what? they are blaming it on high traffic? :rolleyes:
Government is absolutely incompetent at almost everything it does.

Saw this on Facebook:

They'll blame It on sunspots, as long as no one blames them.

Forum List

Back