Obamacare a different angle

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
a few years back my sister, who is older than me, was diagnosed with carpel tunnel syndrome, then, in the same year took a step off a curb and hurt her foot.
she was collecting disability.
her foot hurt too much to go to work but I kid you not, she was attending dance classes during that same time.
my mom said it's more complicated than that, I said "bullsht! no it isn't"
apparently she graduated from voting democrat to trying to figure out ways to leech off the system.
she was under the impression that obamacare was going to be something she didn't have to pay for.
what I realized is, these democrats need cheap health insurance if they need to see the doctor several times per year to win their disability claims.

a few years back my sister, who is older than me, was diagnosed with carpel tunnel syndrome, then, in the same year took a step off a curb and hurt her foot.
her foot hurt too much to go to work but I kid you not, she was attending dance classes during that same time.
apparently she graduated from voting democrat to trying to figure out ways to leech off the system.
she was under the impression that obamacare was going to be something she didn't have to pay for.
what I realized is, these democrats need cheap health insurance if they need to see the doctor several times per year to win their disability claims.

I'd need to see your sister's medical history before I could judge if your story has any merit.

The problem with this idea that people want to play the system is that they will earn much more by working. Very few people will make more staying on welfare, although I'm sure we can all find an example of it every now and then.

[QUOTE="Skylar, post: 11458461, member: 49869
I'd need to see your sister's medical history before I could judge if your story has any merit.[/QUOTE]

do all of you left-wing-ers attend the same meetings?

Ehmmm, more white republicans are on welfare than black democrats. Your life must be so miserable you think only blacks take welfare.

Listen up: There is a good reason blacks are on welfare. They are discriminated against and treated with disrespect by the republicans. At least the dems have utmost respect for the blacks.

Don't forget, Gore got 90% of black votes, Kerry got close to 95% of black votes. Too bad the cons didn't remember these numbers before calling blacks "racists" for voting for Obama.

Ehmmm, more white republicans are on welfare than black democrats. Your life must be so miserable you think only blacks take welfare.

Listen up: There is a good reason blacks are on welfare. They are discriminated against and treated with disrespect by the republicans. At least the dems have utmost respect for the blacks.

Don't forget, Gore got 90% of black votes, Kerry got close to 95% of black votes. Too bad the cons didn't remember these numbers before calling blacks "racists" for voting for Obama.

I hate to tell you this, but there are a lot of racist Democrats. I lived in Chicago for over 15 years, and I'm a Democrat, so I know the truth. Now mind you, I am not saying that there are no racist Republicans, because there are plenty of those also. Just because blacks associate mostly with the Democratic Party does not equate to there not being any white Democratic racists.

[QUOTE="Skylar, post: 11458461, member: 49869
I'd need to see your sister's medical history before I could judge if your story has any merit.

do all of you left-wing-ers attend the same meetings?[/QUOTE]

You're giving me lots and lots of assumptions. I want to see the evidence.

If you have none, then there's not enough information to draw a conclusion. As your assumptions may or may not be valid.

Is there a point in this meaningless gibberish, the only thing coming through is ignorant assumptions and ridiculous lies.

Whether or not one has a legitimate disability claim has nothing to do with the ACA or 'voting democrat.'

Those receiving SSDI are not 'leeching off the system.'

That one is ignorant of a given provision of the ACA is not 'evidence' that there's something 'wrong' with the Act.

You're sister's story is anecdotal, subjective, and irrelevant – having no bearing whatsoever on the merits of the ACA.

One does not 'win disability' only by seeing doctors; applicants for SSDI were having their disability claims approved for decades before the advent of the ACA, and as many republicans and independents apply for and receive SSDI as do democrats.

It's the sort of ignorance and stupidity exhibited by the OP and many others on the right that has resulted in needless conflict and controversy with regard to addressing the issue of healthcare reform.

I hate to tell you this, but there are a lot of racist Democrats. I lived in Chicago for over 15 years, and I'm a Democrat, so I know the truth. Now mind you, I am not saying that there are no racist Republicans, because there are plenty of those also. Just because blacks associate mostly with the Democratic Party does not equate to there not being any white Democratic racists.

I have never come across any democratic racist people. I agree there must be a small number of dem racists around in this country. But the cons beat libs by a huge margin when it comes to racism. Don't take my word, just look at the voting pattern of the last 50 years, you will know.

Forum List

Back