obama

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
why is o (his new name by the way) sucking up to the union with your tax dollar?

Because unlike his predcecessor Obama looks out for the working class.

whats the union gonna do for ya i belong to the carpenters local and i'm still trying to see their weekly take being justified.

Because unlike his predececessor Obama looks out for the working class.

whats the union gonna do for ya i belong to the carpenters local and i'm still trying to see their weekly take being justified.

you really want to find out? you really oppose unions? leave your union and go find a non union carpenter job, sure you will take home a lot less money and have no benefits but at least you will be putting your money where your mouth is regarding your feelings about unions.

you really want to find out? you really oppose unions? leave your union and go find a non union carpenter job, sure you will take home a lot less money and have no benefits but at least you will be putting your money where your mouth is regarding your feelings about unions.

I've never worked for a union and I've been able to raise three children buy and sell thousands of acres of land, bought two houses, numerous cars and trucks, livestock, ranching equipment and I currently make 165 grand a year. All done without having to work a union job. So which union are you a member of?

try watching the older hands getting sent out when you've been on the out list. make it fair or do away with it.

I've never worked for a union and I've been able to raise three children buy and sell thousands of acres of land, bought two houses, numerous cars and trucks, livestock, ranching equipment and I currently make 165 grand a year. All done without having to work a union job. So which union are you a member of?

well good for you, not everybody can have a ranch.

try watching the older hands getting sent out when you've been on the out list. make it fair or do away with it.

if you dont like it go and work as a non union carpenter.

why doesnt he go and get a non union job?

he is probably chained to a post.

Fear?

It goes to reason that the union has instilled some sort of fear in him.That is how one becomes a slave, is it not?

then your friend is an extreme wimp.:lol::lol:

there are a multitude of people who would gladly take his union job(that whole better pay and benefits thing) he would be hardly missed if he were to leave and nobody would try to force him to stay, that's just ridiculous.

So, when a non unionized company says "If you don't like it, fuck off" it's uncaring and heartless, but when a union says "If you don't like it, fuck off" it's entirely reasonable. :doubt:

And why can't they? All it takes is hard work and dedication.

So, when a non unionized company says "If you don't like it, fuck off" it's uncaring and heartless, but when a union says "If you don't like it, fuck off" it's entirely reasonable. :doubt:

where has a union done this? unions have grievance procedures, some times you win some times you lose, just like with any thing else in life.

Oh and you failed to answer my question. Which has become quite typical of you leftwing losers.

Forum List

Back