Obama woke the beast

The thing he feared the most.

An informed American public.

And now that their voices are being heard and acted upon he is crying foul. If he wanted to have any credibility he would stop doing all of these negotiations behind closed doors as he promised on no less than 8 ocassions so we can see if he is truly listening to what he was told in November.

Comprimise does not always equal whats best for the country. Obamacare proves that after all, he had to comprimise with and bribe his own party.

Kinda like the Pill bill for Bush and the republicans?
After all Obama is a thrid bush term.

I seem to remember when Obama had the televised health care talks, Cantor made an ass of himself trying to talk over a printed out copy of the bill. Obama called him out and there was shit talk and guess what? Nothing got accomplished.

I guarantee if these talks were open to the public, Cantor would pulling some other asinine stunt.

You mean like the one where Obama grandstanded on tv bragging to McCain about winning the election during health care talks?

Hypocrite

Grampa, you often nothing of worth here, only mumbling through your toothless gums.

2 pages to read and respond to and that's it? And you say I have nothing to offer? Lol, I see a bit of irony here...

The thing he feared the most.

An informed American public.

And now that their voices are being heard and acted upon he is crying foul. If he wanted to have any credibility he would stop doing all of these negotiations behind closed doors as he promised on no less than 8 ocassions so we can see if he is truly listening to what he was told in November.

Comprimise does not always equal whats best for the country. Obamacare proves that after all, he had to comprimise with and bribe his own party.

The American people are starting to see just how batshit and authoritarian the left actually is......

These days more and more democrats are saying; "I thought we had freedoms and rights" yet the fucko president and his bitch cronies are taking those away because they believe "government and state know best."

This is a nation made by the people and for the people and it will stay that way.

Grampa and Nick both mistake their minority beliefs as somehow mainstream and solid American. They are not, for they are Fascist Right Extremists, and nothing they say changes the fact that the more the grab hold of the GOP the more the lose their grip on rational America.

Grampa and Nick both mistake their minority beliefs as somehow mainstream and solid American. They are not, for they are Fascist Right Extremists, and nothing they say changes the fact that the more the grab hold of the GOP the more the lose their grip on rational America.

My other thread on this subject has a poll on it. And "my" position holds an 80% lead. On this board and I'm still in the majority.

Try again....

Only this board means nothing, gramps, period, for it is slanted to the loons of the Far Right Extremist Fascists.

The fun is outing you loons and watching you run around spitting and shitting, which is a hoot.

Keep it up! :lol:

My beliefs adhere to the US Constitution or more specifically the Bill of Rights.

If you want to get into a state argument then that is fine, however don't even attempt to imply my ideas are "unamerican" because my ideas are about as American as apple pie.

Now come up with a Constitutional argument for your ideas, rather than let your emotions dictate them.

Last edited:
Your ideas are unAmerican because they are not mainstream, sir. You don't like it. You make the claims, you give the evidence, and I will respond. You will not make claims unevidenced then expect me to refute them. That is not have grown ups talk.

Only this board means nothing, gramps, period, for it is slanted to the loons of the Far Right Extremist Fascists.

The fun is outing you loons and watching you run around spitting and shitting, which is a hoot.

Keep it up! :lol:

Please oh please find a post of mine that is extreme and fascist.

I'll be waiting..... :popcorn:

Your ideas are unAmerican because they are not mainstream, sir. You don't like it. You make the claims, you give the evidence, and I will respond. You will not make claims unevidenced then expect me to refute them. That is not have grown ups talk.

Here is some evidence - unfortunately and fortunately we, or I don't live in a direct democracy.

The United States is a republic...

We have a Tenth Amendment - which of course bars any legislator from violating the previous nine, which make the Bill of Rights our basis of liberty...

The beauty about our AMERICAN CONSTITUTION is that it takes a hell of a lot more then just a trend to change it.....

Of course if you were educated you would understand this...

I am sure that the USA has issues with male, female relationships also. The females do need a voice in their polis that allows more solidarity, but I believe alot of the tension coming from that region is less religious and more about social change. The males seem to be in anguish about controlling a changing society.

I am sure that the USA has issues with male, female relationships also. The females do need a voice in their polis that allows more solidarity, but I believe alot of the tension coming from that region is less religious and more about social change. The males seem to be in anguish about controlling a changing society.

That notion is just fucked.

The idea that a guy of my age sees a female to be any less is bullshit progressive nonsense.

Of course society says where are the men???

They all turned into progressive fruits...

Forum List

Back