Obama with a nine point lead on Romney

Vote third party, kick the two party system to the curb.

I've it before and I'll say it again...

If everyone who expressed an interest in a viable third party actually voted third party, the political landscape in this country would look much much better.

Why don't you just pick better candidates? Us Democrats are very happy with our President. Maybe he isn't as liberal as I would like but he's much better than Bush and Mitt is just Bush all over again.

Please tell me 3 ways Romney is different from Bush. How about 2. 1?

They're not my candidates as I claim no party affiliation. I have voted for candidates from various parties depending on their policies. I vote my conscience. Last election I voted the Libertarian candidate for President and it's looking as if I will do so again this cycle.

If everyone who expressed an interest in a viable third party actually voted third party, the political landscape in this country would look much much better.

Why don't you just pick better candidates? Us Democrats are very happy with our President. Maybe he isn't as liberal as I would like but he's much better than Bush and Mitt is just Bush all over again.

They're not my candidates as I claim no party affiliation. I have voted for candidates from various parties depending on their policies. I vote my conscience. Last election I voted the Libertarian candidate for President and it's looking as if I will do so again this cycle.

If we tried things the Libertarian way, where do you think you would fall?

The "middle class" is not the natural result of freeing business to do whatever it wants, of "free and open markets," or of "free trade." The "middle class" is not a normal result of "free markets." Those policies will produce a small but powerful wealthy class, a small "middle" mercantilist class, and a huge and terrified worker class which have traditionally been called "serfs."

What do you do for a living? What did your father do? What did his father do? Answer these questions with your reply so I can let you know if you got the answer right.

Retail sales hit an all time record last month.

More bad news for Republicans.

and this month it could be an all time low.....just like when you had an Orgasm because the Stocks were so high.....a week later they were way down....

Seems like you guys are hoping the economy tanks.

Thanks to Obama, no matter if the dow is over or under 10,000, at least it is stable again. We won't have the same crash that we had under Bush because the economy is being regulated again. As it should be. Why do you, Bush and Romney want to do away with regulations that keep the economy from tanking again?

Not like when Bush deregulated everything and Wallstreet basically gambled our 401K long term money on the stock market and lost. Those were supposed to be safe investments. And those safe investments got us 10% yearly by the way. What are you getting for your savings Harry? 1%?

I'll give you a great example of how the GOP fucked up. One of the deregulations loosened up the rules for how much money a bank has on reserve in case of an emergency. So surprise, when the market tanked, the banks didn't have any cash and then told us they were too big to fail. I say this was all planned out well before 2000 if you ask me. I thought Bush was done fucking us over in Iraq and then he pulled that bank robbery right on his way out the door. And none of you even realized it.

And that was when Bush was still in office. You guys want to forget that fact?

Do you understand the GOP's deregulations caused the economic crash? Its about as well known as Bush lied us into Iraq or that humans are causing global warming.

Are you still denying Bush's policies caused the Great Recession we went through? Come on Harry. If you can't even admit that, how can Chris or I take you seriously.

how can i take Chris seriously when he is so one sided he wont admit when a Democrat fucks up?.....never has,never will......and how can i take you seriously Bobo when you see me telling Chris the truth and wont even admit that?.....Chris posted a Stock report last month showing the Stocks way up,ok thats great.....a week later they were way down from were they were....in the same thread the jerk would not even comment on that.....now he is doing the same shit......its great sales are up Bobo.....and if in the next month they drop,will you or Chris say anything about that?.....i dont think so......one fucking month of goodness does not say anything.....if it goes a good length of time,then you have something.....its like a person who smokes 2 packs a day,and one day they say..."hey look one pack today".....but the next day they smoke 2 again....talk about it when you smoke 1 pack a day for a few weeks.....

Anyone who thinks either of these two yo-yos is "in touch" with anything to do with the "average American voter" is fucking fooling themselves...

Anyone who doesn't see that there are very clear and obvious differences between Obama and Romney or anyone in the GOP vs. Anyone in the DNC is fucking fooling themselves. Very clear difference in direction we want this country to go in.

Do teachers make a good living? Vote Democrat.

Continue to see the gap between the rich and us get bigger and bigger until it turns us all into Charles Dickens Tiny Tims? Vote Romney. If you are rich and don't care about the rabble or surfs, middle class or poor, vote GOP.

Does America start manufacturing again? Vote Democratic.

Do women have the right to choose? Vote Democratic.

Citizens United? Corporations have ultimate power with their money? Corporations are people? Vote GOP.

ALEC writing the legislation that Republicans pass into law? If you don't know what ALEC is, you need to know.

Like the Koch brothers? Vote GOP.

Think everyone but you makes too much? Vote GOP.

Like collective bargaining? Vote Democratic.

Hate pollution/global warming? Vote Democratic.

Think companies that manufacture overseas should be getting tax breaks? Vote GOP.

Like labor, the middle class and unions? Vote Democratic.

Think trickle down works? Vote GOP.

Think gays should be discriminated against? Vote GOP.

Want pre existing conditions to continue or do you want to pay an extra $800 for your birth control every year ladies and gents? Vote GOP.

Want to go to war with Iran for the rich? Vote GOP.

the Democrats did their job with you Bobo......if you think they have your back your just as deluded as Chris is.....both parties can give a rats Ass about you,me and even Chris....the Republicans fuck you to your face,the Democrats tell you how they are with ya,as soon as your out of the room,the laughing begins.....i live under a good deal of Democratic governing Bobo.....it aint as swell as you tell me it is....and as for this point you made....

your buddies did not support the gays TWICE in this State.....even though they said they were with them....as Liberal as California is the Gay Marriage bill should have passed the first time around.....the second time it should have passed in a landslide....now go ahead blame Arnold.....

but people wont Mick.....haven't you heard?.....its a wasted vote.....so everyone keeps voting the same type of jerks into office.....and then bitches about how things are going....

why dont you?.....and i know a lot of Democrats who are not very happy with Obama Bobo,so maybe you should speak for yourself.....and i have seen quite a few Democrats here say Obama is kinda like 4 more years of Bush...like i said Bobo....the Democrats have a Flag stuck in your Ass....learn to think for yourself, AND dont be afraid to say they suck,they cant hurt you....

The "middle class" is not the natural result of freeing business to do whatever it wants, of "free and open markets," or of "free trade." The "middle class" is not a normal result of "free markets." Those policies will produce a small but powerful wealthy class, a small "middle" mercantilist class, and a huge and terrified worker class which have traditionally been called "serfs."

What do you do for a living? What did your father do? What did his father do? Answer these questions with your reply so I can let you know if you got the answer right.
unlike you Bobo,it appears Mick does not need anyone telling him if he is right or wrong.....that happens when your not some Automaton following the person in front of you...

By the way............thought Id point out this gem from todays Congressional hearings................GSA fAiL..........and the White House knew about it 11 months ago.:2up::2up::2up:

Some are going down hard here...............criminal charges pending s0ns!!!:fu:

Associated Press News - ReviewJournal.com

Good read.

Nice to know our hardearned tax dollars are funding these idiots.

Heads should roll.

Our tax dollar at work. Most of these morons wouldn't last 5 seconds in the private sector which is why we are paying their way,

Hope they all land out on the street and in the UE line. Welcome to the real world.

unlike you Bobo,it appears Mick does not need anyone telling him if he is right or wrong.....that happens when your not some Automaton following the person in front of you...

Anyways, back on subject. This poll confirms the other poll that showed Obama up 9% on Romney. Hurray! This is well within the margin of error.

CNN Poll: Gender gap and likeability keep Obama over Romney – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Anyways, back on subject. This poll confirms the other poll that showed Obama up 9% on Romney. Hurray! This is well within the margin of error.

CNN Poll: Gender gap and likeability keep Obama over Romney – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

just follow the head in front of you Bobo.....eventually you will get there....

Anyone who thinks either of these two yo-yos is "in touch" with anything to do with the "average American voter" is fucking fooling themselves...

Anyone who doesn't see that there are very clear and obvious differences between Obama and Romney or anyone in the GOP vs. Anyone in the DNC is fucking fooling themselves. Very clear difference in direction we want this country to go in.

Continue to see the gap between the rich and us get bigger and bigger until it turns us all into Charles Dickens Tiny Tims? Vote Romney. If you are rich and don't care about the rabble or surfs, middle class or poor, vote GOP.

Citizens United? Corporations have ultimate power with their money? Corporations are people? Vote GOP.

ALEC writing the legislation that Republicans pass into law? If you don't know what ALEC is, you need to know.

Think companies that manufacture overseas should be getting tax breaks? Vote GOP.

Want pre existing conditions to continue or do you want to pay an extra $800 for your birth control every year ladies and gents? Vote GOP.

the Democrats did their job with you Bobo......if you think they have your back your just as deluded as Chris is.....both parties can give a rats Ass about you,me and even Chris....the Republicans fuck you to your face,the Democrats tell you how they are with ya,as soon as your out of the room,the laughing begins.....i live under a good deal of Democratic governing Bobo.....it aint as swell as you tell me it is....and as for this point you made....

your buddies did not support the gays TWICE in this State.....even though they said they were with them....as Liberal as California is the Gay Marriage bill should have passed the first time around.....the second time it should have passed in a landslide....now go ahead blame Arnold.....

no response from Bobo.....Bobo you still there?...

no response from Bobo.....Bobo you still there?...

If it weren't for liberals, democrats, progressive we wouldn't have a middle class Harry. Or you and I probably wouldn't be in it. There would be a small rich class, small merchantile class and the masses would be referred to as the rabble or surfs. Remember Tiny Tim in that Charles Dickens story? That's what the GOP's way will produce.

P.S. No one agrees with Romney on any of his positions. Here is just another one. No way that jackass wins. And if you agree with Obama on this issue, maybe ask yourself if you are voting for the right person Harry.

According to a Pew poll released on Wednesday, 59 percent of swing voters now favor a "rapid U.S. troop withdrawal." The survey defined swing voters as those who are either undecided between Romney and President Obama or may still change their minds.

Mitt Romney strongly criticized President Obama's support for a timetable to end the war. But those views are putting him at odds with an increasing chunk of the voters he will need to win the White House in November.

According to a NY Times poll, Mitt Romney and Ears are in a dead heat.
Bad news for Obango.

Consider that he just got a big bump now that Santorum dropped out and he's 99% gonna be the nominee.

And he's only tied? After people really get to know Romney, the numbers are only going to get worse. Whatever he says now, we show a tape of him saying the exact opposite thing in the GOP Primaries. Romney thinks he can etch a sketch his past? Good luck with that. Remember, Obama is better at running for president than he is BEING president. And Romney says something stupid everytime he opens his mouth.

And he will get another bump when he picks his VP. But that won't last for long either. Same this happened 4 years ago. Palin. HA! Better choose more wisely. And did you hear Romney has a company picking his VP? Talk about being a figurehead for the RICH just like Bush was. And don't forget his very unpopular views on birth control. An issue that women have ISSUE with.

Forum List

Back