Obama Wins Debate Factchecking

If Romney cuts taxes by 20%, cuts spending by 30% and creates 12 million jobs, or however many he's claiming, would that not increase revenue?

I'm asking this question because I don't know and wondering if anyone does.

Here is the first problem; just like Obama isn't the one creating the jobs, Mitt isn't going to create 12 million jobs because he's not doing the hiring. He tells us that by cutting taxes, employers will then hire more people. What he doesn't state is the fact that American businesses are already sitting on top of $2 trillion to $3 trillion due to our screwy tax system and even with all that excess cash they aren't hiring. What makes anyone think that letting them keep even more money that they will all of a sudden start hiring.

There is a perception that American businesses are hurting, but their profits tell a completely different story. The bottom line is this; we can cut taxes even more, but the end result will just be less revenue to the government and the wealthy will continue to hold on to even more profits.

If Romney cuts taxes by 20%, cuts spending by 30% and creates 12 million jobs, or however many he's claiming, would that not increase revenue?

I'm asking this question because I don't know and wondering if anyone does.

Here is the first problem; just like Obama isn't the one creating the jobs, Mitt isn't going to create 12 million jobs because he's not doing the hiring. He tells us that by cutting taxes, employers will then hire more people. What he doesn't state is the fact that American businesses are already sitting on top of $2 trillion to $3 trillion due to our screwy tax system and even with all that excess cash they aren't hiring. What makes anyone think that letting them keep even more money that they will all of a sudden start hiring.

There is a perception that American businesses are hurting, but their profits tell a completely different story. The bottom line is this; we can cut taxes even more, but the end result will just be less revenue to the government and the wealthy will continue to hold on to even more profits.

I'm gonna have to Dissent.

But who will fact check the ones claiming to be fact checkers? This is a huge scam and it's amazing that people automatically trust organizations that claim to be neutral.

There's a few things you might want to know about this group that is almost always siding with liberals.

Annenberg Public Policy Center is the agency behind the misnamed "Factcheck". The APPC is funded by none other than the Annenberg Foundation that a guy named Barack Obama was the founding Chairman of the Board for and his buddy, Bill Ayers, worked along side of him.

If you trust an organization that a domestic terrorist and current liberal WH occupant were heavily involved in, go ahead. I will do my own research. I suspect that FactCheck gets their information from Obama's campaign website or the government site.

Where were these fact checkers the last few weeks when Obama was outright lying about the death of our Libyan ambassador?

If that's your position, then how can you trust any source?

Fact checkers will hammer Romney's distortions and lies.

LOL, you're so called "Fact Checkers" are in the tank for the democrats. Obama looked like the Clown in Chief tonight at the debate and even you know it. You had better go consult Big Chief Squat-n-drop-it for some new bullshit.

They are claiming that Obama fulfilled his promise to cut the deficit in half and expect us to believe they are being honest?

.....But, Lard-Butt Hannity expects you to believe otherwise, right??

FactCheckBanner.png

"When FAUX Noise horseshit.....
JUST AIN'T CUTTIN' IT!!"

Romney: “I’m not going to cut education funding. I don’t have a plan to cut education funding.”

Trip Gabriel at The New York Times notes that, contrary to this statement, Mitt Romney has suggested in the past that he would, in fact, cut the education budget. Back in the spring, reporters heard Romney tell a group of Florida donors that, as president, he would merge another federal agency with the Education Department, “or perhaps make it a heck of a lot smaller.” While the Romney-approved House budget does not specify how cuts would affect particular federal programs, the White House’s own study (PDF) on the budget finds that it drops 200,000 children from Head Start as well as other early education programs, and gets rid of 38,000 teachers and aides at underprivileged schools as well as 27,000 special-education teachers.

That's a great example of "fact checkers" in fact lying through their teeth. Romney does not have a plan to cut education funding. Having a plan is different from expressing a sentiment.
When I see "fact checkers" resorting to this kind of dishonest reasoning I figure they are merely Obama-loons screaming for help.

Romney: “I’m not going to cut education funding. I don’t have a plan to cut education funding.”

Trip Gabriel at The New York Times notes that, contrary to this statement, Mitt Romney has suggested in the past that he would, in fact, cut the education budget. Back in the spring, reporters heard Romney tell a group of Florida donors that, as president, he would merge another federal agency with the Education Department, “or perhaps make it a heck of a lot smaller.” While the Romney-approved House budget does not specify how cuts would affect particular federal programs, the White House’s own study (PDF) on the budget finds that it drops 200,000 children from Head Start as well as other early education programs, and gets rid of 38,000 teachers and aides at underprivileged schools as well as 27,000 special-education teachers.

That's a great example of "fact checkers" in fact lying through their teeth. Romney does not have a plan to cut education funding. Having a plan is different from expressing a sentiment.
When I see "fact checkers" resorting to this kind of dishonest reasoning I figure they are merely Obama-loons screaming for help.

beck_crying.jpg

But who will fact check the ones claiming to be fact checkers? This is a huge scam and it's amazing that people automatically trust organizations that claim to be neutral.

There's a few things you might want to know about this group that is almost always siding with liberals.

Annenberg Public Policy Center is the agency behind the misnamed "Factcheck". The APPC is funded by none other than the Annenberg Foundation that a guy named Barack Obama was the founding Chairman of the Board for and his buddy, Bill Ayers, worked along side of him.

If you trust an organization that a domestic terrorist and current liberal WH occupant were heavily involved in, go ahead. I will do my own research. I suspect that FactCheck gets their information from Obama's campaign website or the government site.

Where were these fact checkers the last few weeks when Obama was outright lying about the death of our Libyan ambassador?

Really? Really Clementine, I would have thought you could do better than aping a debunked ad from a 2008 McCain ad.
Here's one debunking:

FACTCHECK.ORG
FactCheck.org is a nonpartisan fact-finding project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center at the University of Pennsylvania. It has been attacked as a leftist group in an email that says that Wallis Annenberg, president and CEO of the Annenberg Foundation, contributed $25,000 to the Democratic National Committee.

In March 2007, Wallis Annenberg did personally donate $25,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. This had nothing to do with FactCheck.org. And, according to the Federal Election Commission campaign contribution database (www.fec.gov), she has also given to numerous Republican campaigns.
Brooks Jackson, a journalist who launched FactCheck.org, told the Times-Union that the group’s charter stipulates nonpartisanship.

It is ironic that the viral emails charge FactCheck.org as being a leftist organization when philanthropist Walter Annenberg was a fervid Republican, as was his wife Leonore. But even so, the foundation has never influenced FactCheck.org one way or the other, Jackson said.

Here's another:
Click here: FactCheck.org : Don’t get spun by Internet rumors

But back to the subject at hand...

As CNN’s David Gergen noted, Romney got through the first debate by“flat-out lying.” But voters will not decide who they’ll stand by based on attack lines and blatant falsehoods—they will choose the candidate that has the clear, achievable plan to build an economy based on a strong middle class.

well we sure know Obama's tax plan, tax the shit out of the American people any way he can..

and he already did with the largest cigarette tax of any President and just wait for the ObamaTax to hit...

whoohoo

LOL, you're so called "Fact Checkers" are in the tank for the democrats. Obama looked like the Clown in Chief tonight at the debate and even you know it. You had better go consult Big Chief Squat-n-drop-it for some new bullshit.

The truth (facts) tend to have a liberal bias.

Yes! Worst recovery on record--a truth with a liberal bias
Highest unemployment in ages--a truth with a liberal bias
Lowest work force participation--a truth with a liberal bias'
Worst foreign policy ever-a truth with a liberal bias.

Liberals have biased all these facts to where they are today: the worst situation this country has faced possibly since WW2.

The truth (facts) tend to have a liberal bias.
It must be the advanced-education.

:eusa_whistle:

well we sure know Obama's tax plan, tax the shit out of the American people any way he can..

whoohoo
Channeling "Frig" Newton, are you?​

"The tax increase will…lead to a recession…and will actually increase the deficit."

- Rep. Newt Gingrich (Republican, Georgia)

Last edited:
With all the lying this clown and his amatuer administration has done the last 4 years, I'll give Romney a pass on just about any alleged, and I do mean alleged, mis-statement he may have made.

If he is proven to have done so, now Obama has a small taste of what it feels like to be "lied to" right to your face.

The American people have been feeling it for 4 years.

However the original poster makes a weak case for intentional lying anyway.

Liberals would see us go bankrupt than cut any of their pet projects

Forum List

Back