Obama will raise taxes on the middle class in 100 days

So that 2000 tax if you dont get Obamacare is not on he middle class when most are living pay check to paycheck as it is.. They wont be able to afford that 2000 either moron

Refusing to get healthcare and paying a fine has nothing to do with class, any person, poor to rich that doesn't get it pays the fine.

Also because of the ACA, those that currently have healthcare are getting a check back.

Not only has Obama not raised taxes on the middle class, he's got a check in the mail for them as well. Thanks Obama! :up:

So our deficit will go even HIGHER then, Great!!! You guys are clueless If he gets elected again by 2016 our debt will be easily over 20 trillion and even if they do raise taxes on the rich they said it would only pay 8 days of the deficit that is a drop in a bucket

Willard wants to take the fiscal plan that destroyed the economy in the first place, and expand on it even further.
How mentally ill are you to support someone who wants to take something this has proven to be a failure, and make it even worse?

Refusing to get healthcare and paying a fine has nothing to do with class, any person, poor to rich that doesn't get it pays the fine.

Also because of the ACA, those that currently have healthcare are getting a check back.

Not only has Obama not raised taxes on the middle class, he's got a check in the mail for them as well. Thanks Obama! :up:

So our deficit will go even HIGHER then, Great!!! You guys are clueless If he gets elected again by 2016 our debt will be easily over 20 trillion and even if they do raise taxes on the rich they said it would only pay 8 days of the deficit that is a drop in a bucket

Willard wants to take the fiscal plan that destroyed the economy in the first place, and expand on it even further.
How mentally ill are you to support someone who wants to take something this has proven to be a failure, and make it even worse?

which fiscal plan was that......? the Bush Tax Cuts.....?

just like the Reagan tax cuts and the JFK tax cuts those Bush tax cuts helped to produce millions of jobs and we had a thriving economy until 2007...the Great REcession came about because of too much spending by a Democrat congress and devaluing our dollar....not to mention tinkering by the Democrats in the real estate market...which Bush tried to address but was ignored by the Democrats....

how is Obama's tax plan going to help produce jobs.....?

Weird how you insist on not answering the question. Probably because it would reveal you as a hypocrite of massive proportions.

When you pay 15 million is taxes get back with me.

So do you want the 47% to pay something or not?

I'll join your cause in supporting that the poor who don't pay taxes should pay taxes.
We both agree.
Now time for you to step back and spin out of your support forcing the poor who don't pay taxes to pay them.

I'll join your cause in supporting that the poor who don't pay taxes should pay taxes.
We both agree.
Now time for you to step back and spin out of your support forcing the poor who don't pay taxes to pay them.

spin is right.....when Obama raises taxes on the middle class and the poor the lefties will all be spinning about "sacrifice"......it's all in the marxist playbook....

We both agree.

So you support Obama raising taxes. I'll remind you of that when you complain next time.

We both agree.

spin is right.....when Obama raises taxes on the middle class and the poor the lefties will all be spinning about "sacrifice"......it's all in the marxist playbook....

Do you want the 47% to pay more in taxes?

We both agree.

i want more of them to get good JOBS and pay taxes like the rest of the country without getting handouts...this means we need lots more JOBS.....something Romney will encourage with lower tax rates instead of the higher rates Obama plans to sock everyone with...and cause continuing widespread economic stagnation....

under Obama an average family of four that makes a decent middle class income will be forced to pay about $15,000 TAX per year (and rising) just for healthcare....this does not include all the other taxes....

We both agree.

So you support Obama raising taxes. I'll remind you of that when you complain next time.

The GOP is acting like a bunch of scatterbrained lunatics. It's no wonder they can't nominate a serious candidate for President.

i want more of them to get good JOBS and pay taxes like the rest of the country without getting handouts...this means we need lots more JOBS.....something Romney will encourage with lower tax rates instead of the higher rates Obama plans to sock everyone with...and cause continuing widespread economic stagnation....

under Obama an average family of four that makes a decent middle class income will be forced to pay about $15,000 TAX per year (and rising) just for healthcare....this does not include all the other taxes....

So that's a yes you do want to raise taxes on the 47%. Got it, thanks.

So that's a yes you do want to raise taxes on the 47%. Got it, thanks.

i don't think you GOT it at all......

Forum List

Back