Obama Will HATE The Way Jim Jordan Defends Kellyanne Conway Against Hatch Act

Never have I seen so much class envy in my life.
No first lady lived more like a queen then Michelle Obama. No one! And she constantly harped about the issues. She was/is the ultimate inner city block captain/community organizer/human rights-police issue organizations/etc. They live like royalty. Filled with self importance and another example of the real trickle down system where it comes to them first. Michelle was so lazy and overwhelmed she had 24 hand maidens running her wing. Even her mother for her kids. Class envy run by bullshitt artists whining for things they can not really compete in using guilt is a successful way to get ahead in PC,Quota, Affirmative Action America today. It doesn't come free. Misery must meted out to others to achieve it.

No first lady lived more like a queen then Michelle Obama. No one! And she constantly harped about the issues. She was/is the ultimate inner city block captain/community organizer/human rights-police issue organizations/etc. They live like royalty. Filled with self importance and another example of the real trickle down system where it comes to them first. Michelle was so lazy and overwhelmed she had 24 hand maidens running her wing. Even her mother for her kids. Class envy run by bullshitt artists whining for things they can not really compete in using guilt is a successful way to get ahead in PC,Quota, Affirmative Action America today. It doesn't come free. Misery must meted out to others to achieve it.
Whoop-dee-doo. I run my house the way I want and the President and First Lady never say a thing.

Whoop-dee-doo. I run my house the way I want and the President and First Lady never say a thing.
Yeah but my taxes went for them. And maybe you. Just telling you there is a difference between people. Africa and Asia are 2 different examples.

Yeah but my taxes went for them. And maybe you. Just telling you there is a difference between people. Africa and Asia are 2 different examples.
Hurray! People can be individuals and not all be the same.
I don't hear you bitching about Trump and his golf bill he said he wouldn't create if president.

I don't hear you bitching about Trump and his golf bill he said he wouldn't create if president.
Trump did not cry like Michelle. And Barack golfed with his safety helmet on just as much if not more. She is supposed to be of the so called regular people unlike Trump. This is what bothers me about the people who run as those who are for the peasants and are near peasants themselves and then live like royalty. Lies I tell you. Lies!

Trump did not cry like Michelle. And Barack golfed with his safety helmet on just as much if not more. She is supposed to be of the so called regular people unlike Trump. This is what bothers me about the people who run as those who are for the peasants and are near peasants themselves and then live like royalty. Lies I tell you. Lies!
Yes, lies you are telling us lies!

They said the same thing about Jesus..

How much is it costing USA Taxpayers? If Zero I dont care where the elite spend their money.
I do believe that every former president has the same perks why pick on only one?

Huh? To above post? ^^^^^^^^^^^^#17?

So you (Moon) are trying to say we Taxpayers pay for this "vacation" rental? Or you just stir the pot?

Please don't tell normal Americans we pay unlimited King and Queen money forever ($22T now)? WTH? And Leftist OK with that? They no longer work for the USA? I pick on all waste.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back