Obama White House Pays Women Less Than Men, Records Show

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Since the Dems try to claim that they are the party that supports women and minorities, wouldn't you expect that they would lead by example? Since they don't, I want to know why I should believe them when they make such claims. We already know how they feel about stay at home moms, but the recent annual report on salaries for white house staff shows that this administration doesn't feel working women are as valuable as the men.

According to the 2011 annual report on White House staff, female employees earned a median annual salary of $60,000, which was about 18 percent less than the median salary for male employees ($71,000).

Obama White House pays women less than men, records show
Hostile Workplace | Washington Free Beacon

I guess this isn't the favorite subject of Obama supporters. I am just shocked that women aren't making as much as the men at the White House. So much for equality.

Obama obviously doesn't believe women should have equal pay because he, himself, does not practice such policy. I'd like someone to explain how this could be.

The Obama campaign on Wednesday lashed out at presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney for his failure to immediately endorse the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Restoration Act, a controversial law enacted in 2009 that made it easier to file discrimination lawsuits.

President Obama has frequently criticized the gender pay gap, such as the one that exists in White House.

“Paycheck discrimination hurts families who lose out on badly needed income,” he said in a July 2010 statement. “And with so many families depending on women’s wages, it hurts the American economy as a whole.”

Since the Dems try to claim that they are the party that supports women and minorities, wouldn't you expect that they would lead by example? Since they don't, I want to know why I should believe them when they make such claims. We already know how they feel about stay at home moms, but the recent annual report on salaries for white house staff shows that this administration doesn't feel working women are as valuable as the men.

According to the 2011 annual report on White House staff, female employees earned a median annual salary of $60,000, which was about 18 percent less than the median salary for male employees ($71,000).
Typical CON$ervoFascist dishonesty, they are not comparing the pay for the same job title and by using the median they hide the fact that the highest paid woman for the same job title gets paid more than the man.

CON$ are the most professional liars on Earth!

For example, from your link:

Palm, Andrea J. $150,000.00 Per Annum RESEARCHER
Page, Darienne M. $50,000.00 Per Annum RESEARCHER
Paige, Lauren R. $95,000.00 Per Annum RESEARCHER
Papa, Gregory J. $130,500.00 Per Annum RESEARCHER

Typical CON$ervoFascist dishonesty, they are not comparing the pay for the same job title and by using the median they hide the fact that the highest paid woman for the same job title gets paid more than the man.

Obama deliberately hires women for menial jobs so he doesn't have to pay them as much?

Obama deliberately hires women for menial jobs so he doesn't have to pay them as much?
$150 grand seems like pretty good pay for "menial" work, and it is also MORE than the MAN got for the SAME "menial" work.

Even in his 2008 campaign he paid the women less, and then he chastises the Masters for not including women, yet, when was a women part of a golf foursome with Obama?

Really doesn't walk the walk.

Um.....how about Darienne and Lauren?????
:eusa_shhh:

So the three women average $98,333 while the male makes over 32% more per year. Thanks for the example.

Um.....how about Darienne and Lauren?????
:eusa_shhh:
They could be part timers, who knows. But it does illustrate just how incomplete and worthless the info is to come to any honest conclusion, but it is more than enough for dishonest CON$ to draw the conclusion they want!!!

Last edited:

$150 grand seems like pretty good pay for "menial" work, and it is also MORE than the MAN got for the SAME "menial" work.

The point is that, on the average, women in the White House currently get paid less than men. You can spin that all day long, but all it proves is you are not actually a cynic.

The point is that, on the average, women in the White House currently get paid less than men. You can spin that all day long, but all it proves is you are not actually a cynic.
The point is that some women make more and some make less for the same job title. Those that make less could well be part timers. There is obviously not enough data to make an HONEST comparison from the info the CON$ used to draw their dishonest conclusion, as they always do.

Since the Dems try to claim that they hat this administration doesn't feel working women are as valuable as the men.
Obama White House pays women less than men, records showHostile Workplace | Washington Free Beacon
Typical CON$ervoFascist dishonesty, they are not comparing the pay for thesame job title and by using the median they hide the fact that the highest paid woman for the same job title gets paid more than the man.CON$ are the most professional liars on Earth!
For example, from your link:Palm, Andrea J. $150,000.00 Per Annum RESEARCHERPage, Darienne M. $50,000.00 Per Annum RESEARCHER

Do the math.

Gregory James Papa Jr. (Jim) - Congressional Staffer Salary Data

Andrea J. Palm - Congressional Staffer Salary Data

Gregory pappa made more money working for democrats than Andrea Palm.

I went from 2001 papa started off making 90,944
From 2001 Palm started off making 15,000.

actually it's the same attack liberals use to justify these bs laws. Women dont get paid as much in these surveys, because they take time off for families and dont have the experience and in some jobs they cant do the things men do (military, police, fire for example. Women do not have to pass the same physical tests as men), but liberals ignore those circumstances and drum up phoney wage scales to "prove" inequities.

Since the Dems try to claim that they hat this administration doesn't feel working women are as valuable as the men.Obama White House pays women less than men, records showHostile Workplace | Washington Free Beacon
Typical CON$ervoFascist dishonesty, they are not comparing the pay for thesame job title and by using the median they hide the fact that the highest paid woman for the same job title gets paid more than the man.CON$ are the most professional liars on Earth!
For example, from your link:Palm, Andrea J. $150,000.00 Per Annum RESEARCHERPage, Darienne M. $50,000.00 Per Annum RESEARCHER

Do the math.

Notice when CON$ have their bullshit thrown in their faces they completely change the argument.

They start out claiming that OBAMA was paying women on HIS staff less than men, and when shown that some women make more than men for the SAME job title rather than admit their error CON$ then take pay for DIFFERENT jobs from people other than OBAMA to prove OBAMA pays women less. :cuckoo: Only to a CON$erviNutzi would this make sense!!!!

Last edited:

Do the math.

Notice when CON$ have their bullshit thrown in their faces they completely change the argument.

They start out claiming that OBAMA was paying women on HIS staff less than men, and when shown that some women make more than men for the SAME job title rather than admit their error CON$ then take pay for DIFFERENT jobs from people other than OBAMA to prove OBAMA pays women less. :cuckoo: Only to a CON$erviNutzi would this make sense!!!!

convient how you looked over my post, but this happens all the time, and you guys claim it's just anecdotal evidence and parot the same marxist line of inequality in pay. Funny how liberals once again dont practice what they preach. For example some women CEOs earn more than men CEOs, but still we need laws to equalize pay....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back