Obama. What has he done?

In spite of the Repubs filibustering and obstructing and obvious hatred of the working class, we've had 23 straight months of job creation in the private sector and 8 straight months of job creation in the public sector.

Obama Administration’s Achievements (Thus Far) » Obama's Achievements Center

Obama Administration’s Achievements (Thus Far) » Obama's Achievements Center

What have the Republicans done?

Nothing.

If you rw's could find even one link showing even the tiniest accomplishment by the pubs, you would have posted it. Reason you can't find anything is that they do nothing.

Abso-fucking-lootly NOTHING.

And THAT is why President Obama will be re-elected.

Its also why he should be re-elected.

This cant be disputed and they hate this. Expect a neg from a right winger calling you a troll. Right Dr. house?

Since Harry Reid is sitting on most of the bills that the GOP controlled House sends over to the Congress and President Obama has threatened to veto most of what the House passes...exactly how is it that you expect Republicans to "accomplish" anything?

Dispute it? I'll have to stop laughing at it first...
It can't be disputed. The Republicans will be painted as do-nothing obstructionists that have no ideas as those non ideas languish in a sea of dust on Dingy harry Reid's desk.

They don't expect the average rube to remember much less look up legislation the House has passed.

They will continue to perpetuate a giant lie with Obama leading the parade.

Obama

First ever credit downgrade

Record annual deficit

Record total deficits

Record Debt

Record poverty

Record Foreclosures

Record food stamp use

....and he says he needs one more term to "finish the job"

Obama

Record annual deficit

Record total deficits

Record Debt

Record poverty

Record Foreclosures

Record food stamp use

At least he's honest about that part of it. What's scary are those that are so ignorant to thier own liberty that they will help him do it by voting for him.

I love how Romney is now saying he would NOT have allowed the bailout to happen. Let them go bankrupt! He flip flops more than any politician I think I have ever seen.

I just saw this on the web and thought it was indisputable.

1. Got Osama bin laden...check

2. Unemployment rate 8.5%...check.

3. 1.6 million jobs created with no GOP help...check

4. 22 months of job and economic growth with no help...check

5. Ended war in Iraq ...check

6. DADT repeal...check

7. Not one tax hike in 3 years....check

8. Brought out the racism in the GOP...check

9. Still carries 80% of the black vote...check

10.Same wife for >15 years with no extramarital affairs...check

11. Saved auto industry and 1.5 million jobs…check

12. Assisted in ousting Khaddafi...check

13. Only active President to receive Nobel Peace prize while in office…check

14. Mortgage modification to prevent home owners from losing their home…check

15. STILL fighting for middle class families…check

16. Reforming Affordable healthcare....check

Despite what the GOP would have you believe, our President has been doing these things and more by himself. Obama 2012
well well.. the parrots are all here. I guess we can start the birdbrain show.

Hey Buddy! Didn't see you posted here! So, an opportunity for some vigorous, yet intelligent and civil debate!
So go back to page one and rip into my post!

Wiped his ass with the constitution.

Made a mockery of our legislative processes.

And he was so freaking successful that in 2010....the GOP smashed a short lived headlock on the congress...and will likely take the senate in 2012.

Yeah...that's gotta hurt GOP.

Hey Zoom, why don't you zoom on down to the local pharmacy and get some smart pills.

People "like" him.

They like their dogs and cats too.

My guess is that there any number of them (the cats or dogs) who could do a better job that the moron-in-chief we have now.

Last edited:
And now the CBO says that unemployment will stay above 8 for the next three years.

The train is headed over the cliff.

He's a fucking slacker and incompetent.

And that is only on his good days.

If you look at my posts up intil about 8 or 9 months ago, my opinion on Obama was very clear: The only president in our history was worse, was W. I believe if you do a search for the phrase "Obama Sucks" or "ObamaCare sucks", I'll come up all over the place.

Now my opinion has changed. He has accomplished a lot. Kept a lot of BIG promises, some of which I didn't think he would and done some things that are just plain great.

He is certainly better than anyone the GOP is offering and although I was in the Stephen Colbert camp for quite a while, I'm voting for him. I also have a lot of friends in Toastmasters, Rotary etc... who are undecided. I'm confident I can persuade them in his direction, as well. We're in a swing state where a lot of people (including me!) couldn't wait to vote Harry Reid out of office. Then the GOP in it's infinite wisdom, decided to let the most whackjob component determine their candidate and put the biggest nut I've ever seen on the ballot: Sharon Angle.
This has a lot of people thinking the GOP has gone off the reservation. They have.

If you look at my posts up intil about 8 or 9 months ago, my opinion on Obama was very clear: The only president in our history was worse, was W. I believe if you do a search for the phrase "Obama Sucks" or "ObamaCare sucks", I'll come up all over the place.

Now my opinion has changed. He has accomplished a lot. Kept a lot of BIG promises, some of which I didn't think he would and done some things that are just plain great.

He is certainly better than anyone the GOP is offering and although I was in the Stephen Colbert camp for quite a while, I'm voting for him. I also have a lot of friends in Toastmasters, Rotary etc... who are undecided. I'm confident I can persuade them in his direction, as well. We're in a swing state where a lot of people (including me!) couldn't wait to vote Harry Reid out of office. Then the GOP in it's infinite wisdom, decided to let the most whackjob component determine their candidate and put the biggest nut I've ever seen on the ballot: Sharon Angle.
This has a lot of people thinking the GOP has gone off the reservation. They have.

The only president in our history was worse, was W.

W was much much much better than Carter.

He is certainly better than anyone the GOP is offering and although I was in the Stephen Colbert camp for quite a while, I'm voting for him. I also have a lot of friends in Toastmasters, Rotary etc... who are undecided. I'm confident I can persuade them in his direction, as well.

Claymore_Mine.jpg

To compare this president to W is just silly. How can anyone say with a straight face, W was a better president than Obama.

.....Or, at least......as good a President, as he was......

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

Last edited:

He was better than Carter, Wilson, Buchanan, LBJ and Andrew Johnson, easily. His first term was definitely better on margin than P-BOs. The second one... welll... it's pretty ugly but I suspect it will still be considered better as history lends clarity.

Was he one of the best? Not by a long shot.

To compare this president to W is just silly. How can anyone say with a straight face, W was a better president than Obama.
No president can begin to be truly measured till there's been at least 20 years between his term and present day. We are only now able to start discussing the Presidencies of HW Bush and Bill Clinton, somewhat.

Obama

Record annual deficit

Record total deficits

Record Debt

Record poverty

Record Foreclosures

Record food stamp use

At least he's honest about that part of it. What's scary are those that are so ignorant to thier own liberty that they will help him do it by voting for him.

I thought he said if he didn't fix everything within 3 years he wouldn't run again???? In that case, he should have stepped down in January!!!!

Forum List

Back