Obama. What has he done?

He lost the house in record time.

A bone crunching reversal when people had the GOP deand buried for at least a decade.

We will get the senate in 2012.

We're in a swing state where a lot of people (including me!) couldn't wait to vote Harry Reid out of office. Then the GOP in it's infinite wisdom, decided to let the most whackjob component determine their candidate and put the biggest nut I've ever seen on the ballot: Sharon Angle.
This has a lot of people thinking the GOP has gone off the reservation. They have.

It's your state. The GOP in Kansas or Utah has nothing to do with it.

I agree that Angle really screwed up. Her positions for the most part were not that different any other pols. But, the real problem was her inability to keep her big foot out of her bigger mouth.

The GOP runs a process, just like the dems and this is what happened. Deal with it.

Thanks for giving us Ried back for six more years. I can't wait unit the day comes the guy retires or just dies.

We're in a swing state where a lot of people (including me!) couldn't wait to vote Harry Reid out of office. Then the GOP in it's infinite wisdom, decided to let the most whackjob component determine their candidate and put the biggest nut I've ever seen on the ballot: Sharon Angle.
This has a lot of people thinking the GOP has gone off the reservation. They have.

It's your state. The GOP in Kansas or Utah has nothing to do with it.

I agree that Angle really screwed up. Her positions for the most part were not that different any other pols. But, the real problem was her inability to keep her big foot out of her bigger mouth.

The GOP runs a process, just like the dems and this is what happened. Deal with it.

Thanks for giving us Ried back for six more years. I can't wait unit the day comes the guy retires or just dies.
Or is shoved out of his spot as leader.

Obama

First ever credit downgrade

Record annual deficit

Record total deficits

Record Debt

Record poverty

Record Foreclosures

Record food stamp use

....and he says he needs one more term to "finish the job"

At least he's honest about that part of it. What's scary are those that are so ignorant to thier own liberty that they will help him do it by voting for him.

I thought he said if he didn't fix everything within 3 years he wouldn't run again???? In that case, he should have stepped down in January!!!!
It was window dressing from a Statist with an axe to grind armed with the perceived wrongs pertaining to the people of this nation and thier chosen form of governence...he intends to wreck it...four years isn't enough to drive the final nail in something that has been going on for almost 100...He has yet to take out the remaining resistence.

Forum List

Back