Obama: "We're out of money"

No, this President time and again, in his ever-lengthening speeches insists he is about a higher level of thinking and morality than any President before him.

There are things that he has decided to do that no other President has done before.

Go back and listen to his speeches.

And I guess you're going to tell me no politician has ever campaigned on such BS before?

No, again, your bullshitter didn't win. That's all. You got Obama. He's your leader. Cry, whine, deal with, don't deal with it, make the best of it, jump off a pill bottle. Won't change a thing.

Find me one speech where your boy doesn't claim to be doing something different, better or changed from his predecessor.

It's his one note samba.

But you insist of letting him off the hook...

No, this President time and again, in his ever-lengthening speeches insists he is about a higher level of thinking and morality than any President before him.

There are things that he has decided to do that no other President has done before.

And I guess you're going to tell me no politician has ever campaigned on such BS before?

No, again, your bullshitter didn't win. That's all. You got Obama. He's your leader. Cry, whine, deal with, don't deal with it, make the best of it, jump off a pill bottle. Won't change a thing.
yeah sure
like you assholes dealt with it the last 8 fucking years
:lol:

Like what assholes?

Bush, like Obama, did the best he could with what he had. You're shorts are all in a knot still, aren't they?

yeah sure
like you assholes dealt with it the last 8 fucking years

Like what assholes?

Bush, like Obama, did the best he could with what he had. You're shorts are all in a knot still, aren't they?
nope, mine have never been in a bunch
not over politics anyway
too fucking funny to get in a bunch

Find me one speech where your boy doesn't claim to be doing something different, better or changed from his predecessor.

It's his one note samba.

But you insist of letting him off the hook...

Simple minded chatter.

The guy is on the biggest hook, like everyone before him. It's no different for the new boss. Same as the old boss. He's just not the boss you wanted. Take a pill.

How is it Barack Obama can be superior to George Bush in the matter of every subject of every speech he makes, but on the matter of the economy and debts, and deficits, we should not expect any more from him than George Bush?

The environment. Foreign policy. The auto industry. Banks. Barack says he's doing it better than Bush.

But on the one thing....debt...damn us for expecting him to be any better than anyone before him?

Splain that.

So what's the point? The President doesn't keep his promises? Tells lies? I figured that out by 1974. Hasn't changed since. It's the nature of the beast. It's not about lies or dishonesty, it's about if your liar won or not. Get over it.

I don't have to get over shit jack.

The point is that things could have been fixed right, but instead oblahma did just the opposite thing. You get it now, or do you need further explanation?

Then don't get over it.

Fixed right eh? I don't even want to know.
Hung yourself on that one slick... :eusa_whistle:

Like I said, I can smell your apathy.

How is it Barack Obama can be superior to George Bush in the matter of every subject of every speech he makes, but on the matter of the economy and debts, and deficits, we should not expect any more from him than George Bush?

The environment. Foreign policy. The auto industry. Banks. Barack says he's doing it better than Bush.

But on the one thing....debt...damn us for expecting him to be any better than anyone before him?

Splain that.

Do what my dear granny always told me. Shit in one hand and expect in the other. You let me know which hand fills up first.

Splain that.

I'm afraid you're wasting your time trying to reason with this one FH. His whole rebuttal process is, "your guy lost, mine won, get over it, I don't care what he does, who gives a fuck."

Another liberal that oblahma could shit in his mouth and he'd say oblahma gave him an apple.

I don't have to get over shit jack.

The point is that things could have been fixed right, but instead oblahma did just the opposite thing. You get it now, or do you need further explanation?

Then don't get over it.

You can call apathy 'til the sun don't shine. Won't change the facts. You get a single vote for the office we're talking about. Once every four years. I cast mine and the rest is eating shit in either direction.

Splain that.

I'm afraid you're wasting your time trying to reason with this one FH. His whole rebuttal process is, "your guy lost, mine won, get over it, I don't care what he does, who gives a fuck."

Another liberal that oblahma could shit in his mouth and he'd say oblahma gave him an apple.

If you think you're doing anything other than wasting time on a message board, you are way over estimating the value of your opinions.

The worst thing about all this bullshit, no matter how much debt we fall into as a country, Obama will continue to spend more.

So, one option is just to do nothing. We say, well, it's too expensive for us to make some short-term investments in health care. We can't afford it. We've got this big deficit. Let's just keep the health care system that we've got now.

Along that trajectory, we will see health care cost as an overall share of our federal spending grow and grow and grow and grow until essentially it consumes everything...

Help me out here, I don't understand this logic.

"We're out of money", so therefore we should spend more money?

At what point does "we're out of money" translate from words to action?

Wait the minute. Is he talking about the same health care that would be cheaper and save us money? Now it turns it would be more expensive, he lied about that too.. But who cares, it's just one more empty promise, eh?

What's next? After all these wild rides, now I am wondering did he piloted that plane for photo shoot himself...

Last edited:
Then don't get over it.

You can call apathy 'til the sun don't shine. Won't change the facts. You get a single vote for the office we're talking about. Once every four years. I cast mine and the rest is eating shit in either direction.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, it's a duck.

You and you're I don't give a fuck attitude are pure horse shit son. You've got a line of hot gas and that's it.

The one thing I don't give a fuck about is you not giving a fuck. But don't lump me in your little fuck it camp, because I'm the absolute opposite of you slick.

Splain that.

If you think you're doing anything other than wasting time on a message board, you are way over estimating the value of your opinions.

Then what in the flying fuck are you doing here slick? Take your worthless opinion and beat it. Don't even waste anymore time here.

If you spend like a drunken sailor, expect the hangover.

Indeed, a man wears it like a sober sailor the next day.

There is no Oprah-Obama lite way to make reality go away.

The fact is, there aren't many options on the table. There are a bunch of old people headed for all kinds of medical cost in the new age of keeping people alive well beyond anything we've ever known. It's a for profit business, medicine and insurance, and medicaid can't keep up with making insurance companies and medical communities rich while everyone expects all the latest and best care. For the system to continue in it's current, for profit form, the majority of Americans will have to concede that they just don't get good care. That would be reserved for those that can pay for it.

have you done any reading?? Do you honestly think you will get good care when the obamalalama takes over your medical care?? You do know don't ya that GE is in his back pocket and is praying like hell they go to the digital records.. ge will make a forturne,, and going green?? guess who gets ultra rich?? that's right ge and al gore,, so stop already with the insurance companies getting rich,,, somebody is gonna get rich,,this class warfare shit gets old.

It's nothing new. Deficit spending is old hat. If you're spending imaginary money, in the billions, it matters not. The whole thing has gone too long, the correction is coming and we have to pay, no matter who has the reigns.

Your completely missing the point, and I can SMELL your apathy.

So what's the point? The President doesn't keep his promises? Tells lies? I figured that out by 1974. Hasn't changed since. It's the nature of the beast. It's not about lies or dishonesty, it's about if your liar won or not. Get over it.

Wow.... So Obama spent 20 months on the campaign trail RAISING THE BAR, and convincing you that Wright was wrong (when he said Obama is nothing more than a typical politician) which all of you lapped up like a newborn kitten, and NOW it's NOT about lies or dishonesty? Bullshit.... Now that he can't even SEE the bar, you're all very content to point out that "They all do it!" It's time you got over the fact that you were dupped.

Forum List

Back