Obama Weighs Airstrikes or Aid to Help Trapped Iraqis

I think Congress needs to come back from vacation and hold a special session to take a vote to give or not to give the President an Authorization for Use of Military Force against the ISIS assholes.

The right insisted ISIS was ONLY kiling other Muslims. And he does anything without Boozy Boehner's approval, it will just end up in Court.

When did they insist that?

With 2.2 billion in stolen currency they DO pose a serious threat to the United States. By luck, HEU coming from Russia via Georgia has been retrieved at least 20 times.

Put some Haji's on a plane to Latin America and anything is possible with the border mess that Obama made.

your avatar suits you well.

Ah, no suitable response so you have to write about my avatar plucky?

40,000 minority Iraquis are trapped on a mountain where they will either die of thirst...or be killed by ISIS if they try to come down...

whatever will our prezzydunce do....? :eek:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/w...to-aid-trapped-iraqis-officials-say.html?_r=0
40,000 Iraqis stranded on mountain as Isis jihadists threaten death | World news | The Guardian

NOW he wants to use military strikes? Where was he a few months ago?

As usual, Obama's late to the party. Useless limp-dicked asshole.

Oh, please, peach, seriously?
“What’s happening in Iraq today is an absolute tragedy, but it is much more a consequence of our invasion than our withdrawal,” Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) said in an interview. “The blame for what’s happening right now is squarely at Maliki’s feet. This is not a responsibility of the United States."

Iraq violence isn?t rattling Democrats who once backed withdrawal - The Washington Post
Democrats stood firm behind*President Obama’s decision*against military intervention in Iraq on Friday, asserting that the upheaval taking place there is not being caused by an absence of U.S. troops.

The right insisted ISIS was ONLY kiling other Muslims. And he does anything without Boozy Boehner's approval, it will just end up in Court.

whats happening in Iraq today has been happening for thousands of years, the weapons are just more sophisticated ... Iraq is none of our business now just like Iraq was none of our business then. For some ill conceived notion the US honestly believes it's the big brother to every third world country on the planet.

Damn, you are incredibly ignorant of history.

“What’s happening in Iraq today is an absolute tragedy, but it is much more a consequence of our invasion than our withdrawal,” Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) said in an interview. “The blame for what’s happening right now is squarely at Maliki’s feet. This is not a responsibility of the United States."

Iraq violence isn?t rattling Democrats who once backed withdrawal - The Washington Post
Democrats stood firm behind*President Obama’s decision*against military intervention in Iraq on Friday, asserting that the upheaval taking place there is not being caused by an absence of U.S. troops.

I'll amend, ALL those that said not to bother with ISIS, like Pat Buchanan:

ISIS Poses No Existential Threat to America | The American Conservative

I'm sure the same shit was peddled about the Nazis and the Japanese Empire.

I'll amend, ALL those that said not to bother with ISIS, like Pat Buchanan:

ISIS Poses No Existential Threat to America | The American Conservative

Pat Buchanan is an idiot. Only idiots listen to him, or cite him.

Wake me up when they attack the United States or Israel.

Their existence challenges Al Quaida so eventually those dudes will be fighting ISIS and we might aid Al Quaida the same way we aided the different factions of ISIS in order to run a proxy war in Syria, that was intended to weaken Iran, and then Russia.

Meanwhile, back at the DC insane asylum, the state department with Secretary of State comrade Stupidfuck made overtures of cooperation to none other than Iran which is the country we were trying to screw up in the first place!

We can't arm the Kurds because they'll just turn around and use those arms to make their own state in Iraq.

The situation is insane.

Last edited:
I think Congress needs to come back from vacation and hold a special session to take a vote to give or not to give the President an Authorization for Use of Military Force against the ISIS assholes.

President Obama doesn't NEED Congressional authorization. Haven't you read the War Powers Act?

I'd want them on record so they can't back stab the president afterwards when it takes twice as long and cost twice as much!

Last edited:

He already has the authorization, the AUMF is still in place for Iraq and all the terrorists. Funny how Obama is actively lobbying to repeal it now that something has come up that actually justifies him taking action, isn't it?

Congress should do it as a show of support for the President.

We're behind you Mr. President. Kill those ISIS mutherfuckers...........

Forum List

Back