Obama: 'We Had To Send Iran $400 Million In Cash Because We Couldn't Send A Check'

Sack up dude.....BUSTED! Even if he does change the minds of a few libs, the world-wide perception is Obama just paid a ransom. Perception is Reality!

The majority of the world is smarter than you give them credit for.

Perhaps if you ever left the trailer park...

What are the U.S. sanctions?
U.S. sanctions cover a variety of purposes related to the country's internal and external affairs, ranging from weapons proliferation to human rights abuses within Iran to state sponsorship of terrorism and fomenting instability abroad. They target broad sectors as well as specific individuals and entities, both Iranian nationals and nonnationals who have dealings with sanctioned Iranians.

• Financial/Banking: U.S. sanctions administered by the Treasury Department have sought to isolate Iran from the international financial system. Beyond a prohibition on U.S.-based institutions having financial dealings with Iran, Treasury enforces extraterritorial, or secondary, sanctions: Under the 2011 Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act (CISADA), foreign-based financial institutions or subsidiaries that deal with sanctioned banks are barred from conducting deals in the United States or with the U.S. dollar, which then-Treasury Under Secretary David Cohen called "a death penalty for any international bank (PDF)." At the end of 2011, the United States moved to prevent importers of Iranian oil from making payments through Iran's central bank, though it exempted a handful of countries that had made a "significant reduction" in their purchases. Other measures restrict Iran's access to foreign currencies so that funds from oil importers can only be used for bilateral trade with the purchasing country or to access humanitarian goods.
http://www.cfr.org/iran/international-sanctions-iran/p20258

For those of you unwilling or unable to take five minutes to better understand what you are bitching about.

Hillary keeps lying about her lying...

Barry keeps lying about paying a ransom...

And Iran just released their propoganda video they made of the cash-for-hostages swap!

Deny it NOW, Barry!

:lmao:

obastard would have an easier time convincing others that it wasn't a rsnsom if Iran wasn't bragging about shaking us down for a ransom.

He has got to be the STUPIDEST MFer to ever sit in the WH...or thinks the American people are stupid.

Ever hear of electronic banking? Ever hear of a wire transfer? I am sure all of us have.....

...but that's not the reason Obama was forced to send CASH to Iran, forced to use multiple currencies in order to avoid the law that prohibits trafficking with Iran using US dollars...and that's because that was the demand the Iranians made that Obama had to obey to get the hostages back. They reportedly said they wanted CASH because they wanted to physically ensure they were getting something.

Even when trapped, cornered like rats with everyone knowing the truth, Liberals - Obama and Hillary continue to lie to the bitter end.

---------------------

“Let me be clear: The United States does not pay ransom,” said White House press secretary Josh Earnest, rejecting the assertions of those who are “falsely accusing us of paying a ransom.”
- Was the $400 million in cash paid after the Iran prisoner deal really ransom?

The proverbial JIG is UP. Like Hillary continuing to double-down on her lies about FBI Director Comey's testimony under oath, the WH continues to double - and TRIPLE - down on their lies about the ransom paid to Iran for the release of hostages.

Freed Iranian Hostage: Iranians Told Me They Were Waiting For Another Plane To Arrive Before Letting Us Go - Breitbart

Terror Finance Expert Says $400 Million To Iran Looks Like ‘A Ransom Payment’

You have got to be the stupidest cocksucker motherfucker assfucker that ever posted on this board.

If you have no banking relationship with a country -- no means of electronic transfer of funds between our banks and their banks, how to you transfer funds?
In ones fives tens and twenties?

He has got to be the STUPIDEST MFer to ever sit in the WH...or thinks the American people are stupid.

Ever hear of electronic banking? Ever hear of a wire transfer? I am sure all of us have.....

...but that's not the reason Obama was forced to send CASH to Iran, forced to use multiple currencies in order to avoid the law that prohibits trafficking with Iran using US dollars...and that's because that was the demand the Iranians made that Obama had to obey to get the hostages back. They reportedly said they wanted CASH because they wanted to physically ensure they were getting something.

Even when trapped, cornered like rats with everyone knowing the truth, Liberals - Obama and Hillary continue to lie to the bitter end.

---------------------

“Let me be clear: The United States does not pay ransom,” said White House press secretary Josh Earnest, rejecting the assertions of those who are “falsely accusing us of paying a ransom.”

The proverbial JIG is UP. Like Hillary continuing to double-down on her lies about FBI Director Comey's testimony under oath, the WH continues to double - and TRIPLE - down on their lies about the ransom paid to Iran for the release of hostages.

Freed Iranian Hostage: Iranians Told Me They Were Waiting For Another Plane To Arrive Before Letting Us Go - Breitbart

You have got to be the stupidest cocksucker motherfucker assfucker that ever posted on this board.

If you have no banking relationship with a country -- no means of electronic transfer of funds between our banks and their banks, how to you transfer funds?
We can't send money to an Iranian bank? Says who?

The president.
The President says we cannot send money to and Iranian bank, so we'll send cash in foreign currency instead?

Kinda sounds like money laundering.

For what purpose?

You don't even know what money laundering is, dipshit.
Let's see. You take the taxpayer's money without their permission, exchange that cash into Iran's preferred cash currency, and drop it off in a crate. Meanwhile, American hostages wait at the airport.

I don't know what all is going on, but it sure is hinky.

Except it was not taxpayer money. It was Iran's money that had been frozen years ago and sent back as a result of a legal case at The Hague.
The freezer must have failed after all of these years. You're right. Better to send the money before it melts.

This is nothing more than The Blamer helping out the muslim brotherhood at the expense of US taxpayers. Its theft.
And the republicans, as usual, just shrug their shoulders and move on.

---------------------

Easy dumbshit. You wire transfer to an intermediary that does business with both countries. Duh. You really ARE too stupid to wipe your own ass aren't you... Regardless, there should never have been a payment made. It is asinine to deal with terrorists.

---------------------

The cash is less traceable when you want to keep it a secret. Or in Obama's case , when you are the most open administration in history

W8oKlqM.jpg

Kinda sounds like money laundering.

For what purpose?

You don't even know what money laundering is, dipshit.
Let's see. You take the taxpayer's money without their permission, exchange that cash into Iran's preferred cash currency, and drop it off in a crate. Meanwhile, American hostages wait at the airport.

I don't know what all is going on, but it sure is hinky.

It's what our shitty presidents do now.

Forum List

Back