Obama: 'We Had To Send Iran $400 Million In Cash Because We Couldn't Send A Check'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
He has got to be the STUPIDEST MFer to ever sit in the WH...or thinks the American people are stupid.

Ever hear of electronic banking? Ever hear of a wire transfer? I am sure all of us have.....

...but that's not the reason Obama was forced to send CASH to Iran, forced to use multiple currencies in order to avoid the law that prohibits trafficking with Iran using US dollars...and that's because that was the demand the Iranians made that Obama had to obey to get the hostages back. They reportedly said they wanted CASH because they wanted to physically ensure they were getting something.

Even when trapped, cornered like rats with everyone knowing the truth, Liberals - Obama and Hillary continue to lie to the bitter end.

---------------------

“Let me be clear: The United States does not pay ransom,” said White House press secretary Josh Earnest, rejecting the assertions of those who are “falsely accusing us of paying a ransom.”
- Was the $400 million in cash paid after the Iran prisoner deal really ransom?

The proverbial JIG is UP. Like Hillary continuing to double-down on her lies about FBI Director Comey's testimony under oath, the WH continues to double - and TRIPLE - down on their lies about the ransom paid to Iran for the release of hostages.

Freed Iranian Hostage: Iranians Told Me They Were Waiting For Another Plane To Arrive Before Letting Us Go - Breitbart

Terror Finance Expert Says $400 Million To Iran Looks Like ‘A Ransom Payment’

It is easier to pass out cash to terrorist organizations then it is to write a check.

He has got to be the STUPIDEST MFer to ever sit in the WH...or thinks the American people are stupid.

Ever hear of electronic banking? Ever hear of a wire transfer? I am sure all of us have.....

...but that's not the reason Obama was forced to send CASH to Iran, forced to use multiple currencies in order to avoid the law that prohibits trafficking with Iran using US dollars...and that's because that was the demand the Iranians made that Obama had to obey to get the hostages back. They reportedly said they wanted CASH because they wanted to physically ensure they were getting something.

Even when trapped, cornered like rats with everyone knowing the truth, Liberals - Obama and Hillary continue to lie to the bitter end.

---------------------

“Let me be clear: The United States does not pay ransom,” said White House press secretary Josh Earnest, rejecting the assertions of those who are “falsely accusing us of paying a ransom.”

The proverbial JIG is UP. Like Hillary continuing to double-down on her lies about FBI Director Comey's testimony under oath, the WH continues to double - and TRIPLE - down on their lies about the ransom paid to Iran for the release of hostages.

Freed Iranian Hostage: Iranians Told Me They Were Waiting For Another Plane To Arrive Before Letting Us Go - Breitbart

You have got to be the stupidest cocksucker motherfucker assfucker that ever posted on this board.

If you have no banking relationship with a country -- no means of electronic transfer of funds between our banks and their banks, how to you transfer funds?

---------------------

You have got to be the stupidest cocksucker motherfucker assfucker that ever posted on this board.

If you have no banking relationship with a country -- no means of electronic transfer of funds between our banks and their banks, how to you transfer funds?
We can't send money to an Iranian bank? Says who?

Facts be damned.

Trump is going to gin up his pathetically stupid base with lies and spooky looks.

---------------------

Holy cow. Upset much? Jesus, take a chill pill

Kinda sounds like money laundering.

For what purpose?

You don't even know what money laundering is, dipshit.
Let's see. You take the taxpayer's money without their permission, exchange that cash into Iran's preferred cash currency, and drop it off in a crate. Meanwhile, American hostages wait at the airport.

I don't know what all is going on, but it sure is hinky.

For what purpose?

Funding terrorism.

Slick willy just got exposed for taking millions from the largest Sharia Law education center that funds Islamic Jihad....It's the latest liberal craze. They're all doing it. :p

---------------------

You do it by setting up electronic transfers, you can do it with a smart phone.

---------------------

He thought it could only be done at a drive up window in Tehran.

---------------------

He thought it could only be done at a drive up window in Tehran.

Well the 600 dollar withdrawal limit on ATMs might have been a problem.

You have got to be the stupidest cocksucker motherfucker assfucker that ever posted on this board. If you have no banking relationship with a country -- no means of electronic transfer of funds between our banks and their banks, how to you transfer funds?

So you are saying the President of the United States could not order a wire Transfer to Iran?

:lmao:

So when we give foreign aid to other nations and groups every year, Obama has been sending billions in foreign currency in un-marked planes in the middle of the night to airports ....often times to where US hostages just happen to be sitting in a plane waiting to take off?

"Obama: 'We Had To Send Iran $400 Million In Cash Because We Couldn't Send A Check'"

Yeah, I wouldn't take a check from that asshole, either, after he told the American people, "The ACA won't cost a dime", "It will pay for itself", If you like your plan you can keep your plan", "The most Transparent Administration Evuh", The check is in the mail, I'll just slide the tip in..."

For what purpose?

So you think this looks good? Handing 400 million in cash to Iran and getting what were for all intents and purposes hostages in return?

Ransom payments of this nature are a good thing?

The message this sends of course, that's there's a price on heads now, kidnap and/or capture people and Obama will just hand out more money. Not the sort of message that many people would think is a good message.

---------------------

you still re-telling the lies that even dumb donald corrected?

Forum List

Back