Obama Wants Your Kids

Conservatives have been up in arms over a tape showing schoolchildren in New Jersey singing a song in praise of President Obama. Glenn Beck said the tape showed "indoctrination that is going on." Sean Hannity ranted, "This video makes me mad…Mao would be proud." Typical of this overblown outrage was this statement from RNC Chairman Michael Steele:Friend, this is the type of propaganda you would see in Stalin’s Russia or Kim Jong Il’s North Korea. I never thought the day would come when I’d see it here in America.

When Bush is praised it is called "Patriotic"

But as Huffington Post recalls, "back in 2006 children from Gulf Coast states serenaded First Lady Laura Bush with a song praising the President, Congress, and Federal Emergency Management Agency for their response to — of all things — Hurricane Katrina." Back in April 2006, ThinkProgress reported that Bush was treated with lyrics that extolled the administration: "Together have come to rebuild us and we join them hand-in-hand!"

Students Sang Bush's Praises Too (And For Katrina Response!)

Republicans have been in an uproar recently over video footage of children at a New Jersey elementary school singing the praises of President Barack Obama. The outrage has been fueled mainly by a constant drumbeat from conservative media. But on Friday it boiled over into the realm of political opportunism when the Republican National Committee sent out a fundraising appeal calling the episode an "indoctrination of our nations... children" and "fanaticism."
"Friend," RNC Chairman Michael Steele wrote, "this is the type of propaganda you would see in Stalin's Russia or Kim Jong Il's North Korea. I never thought the day would come when I'd see it here in America."
Alas, such "propaganda" has not been limited to despots, dictators and the Obama White House. As a savvy source points out, back in 2006 children from Gulf Coast states serenaded First Lady Laura Bush with a song praising the President, Congress, and Federal Emergency Management Agency for their response to -- of all things -- Hurricane Katrina. The lyrics were as follow:

Our country's stood beside us People have sent us aid. Katrina could not stop us, our hopes will never fade. Congress, Bush and FEMA People across our land Together have come to rebuild us and we join them hand-in-hand!
The event took place at that year's White House Easter Egg Roll and included roughly 100 children from Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. President Bush, it seems, wasn't in attendance during the song itself. But he was there earlier, when the First Lady read the book, Will You Be My Friend: A Bunny and Bird Story by Nancy Tafuri, to the children.
"After the reading," the Wall Street Journal reported at the time, "Mr. Bush asked, 'Did you like this book? Does it tell you about what people can do to help other people, what bird did to help bunny? Be kind to him and give him shelter.'"
The weather that day was described as a "chilly rain" which must have seemed appropriate given the fact that the Gulf Coast children were actually thanking the administration for its feeble response to the hurricane.

In 2007... :lol:

Nice catch. :lol:

He's going back to the past to take our children!

You're pretty slow.

I mentioned that the pizza party was over.

This is an old technic Obama has been using for years.

That means he's been doing it for quite some time. The page has links to pages that apply to today.

But please.....go on about how this isn't relevant.

Last edited:

You're pretty slow.

That means he's been doing it for quite some time. The page has links to pages that apply to today.

It isn't relevant.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1568189-post20.html

Last edited:
This is despicable. Obama wants to indoctrinate your kids and here's the site he's using to get it going.

Organizing for America | Kids for Obama Starter Kit

kids_header.jpg

"Do you feel like you want to get involved in the political process but you don’t know how? Do you feel like there’s something important coming up in the Presidential elections? Get involved in KIDS FOR OBAMA! Studies have shown that kids can affect their parents and their siblings’ opinions and even change the opinions of older family members . . . including those of voting age. Are you still with me? Great, Let’s get started!"

kidsinvite.jpg

I know the party's over but this is still up and links can be found that give you up to date information on how Obama wants to turn kids into Obamamanics.

Must be the Asshole Brigade is running out of new material. Do you spend hours on end frantically searching the internet for potential dirt? Get a fucking life.

You're pretty slow.

Frankly, getting children involved in American politics as early as possible IS relevant. If not, we wind up with a bunch of illiterate goofballs like you who don't have a clue but post on adult message boards pretending you do and feeling oh, so smug about it.

You're pretty slow.

It isn't relevant.

Maybe you might want to explain why it isn't.

Otherwise you're just talking smack.

You're pretty slow.

Frankly, getting children involved in American politics as early as possible IS relevant. If not, we wind up with a bunch of illiterate goofballs like you who don't have a clue but post on adult message boards pretending you do and feeling oh, so smug about it.

Kids don't need to be involved till they're of voting age.

The site specifically said that their intention was to use children to change the minds of their parents.

However that is only one aspect of it.

The younger you can get them the easier it is to influence them.

Imprint their minds early on to believe in the progressive movement and you have a member for life.

Last edited:
You're pretty slow.

The site specifically said that their intention was to use children to change the minds of their parents.

Imprint their minds early on to believe in the progressive movement and you have a member for life.

Not if their parents watch FOXNEWS. :lol:

You're pretty slow.

Keep them ignorant til then, eh?

You're pretty slow.

It isn't relevant.

It's someone's personal page and blog, not a part of the campaign. What part of that do you not get? Mine's still up there too, I'm sure.

It's someone's personal page and blog, not a part of the campaign. What part of that do you not get? Mine's still up there too, I'm sure.

Problem being the webpage has a little seal at the bottom left hand corner.

Paid for by Organizing For America and the DNC:

Have anymore stupid remarks?

Problem being the webpage has a little seal at the bottom left hand corner.

Paid for by Organizing For America and the DNC:

Have anymore stupid remarks?
It would seem you missed this:

Content on blogs in My.BarackObama represents the opinions of community members and in no way should be interpreted as endorsed or approved by the campaign

You're pretty slow.

Yes, but not the governments job!

Not if their parents watch FOXNEWS. :lol:

They already got you ... :lol:

...Frankly, getting children involved in American politics as early as possible IS relevant. If not, we wind up with a bunch of illiterate goofballs like you who don't have a clue but post on adult message boards pretending you do and feeling oh, so smug about it.

...Kids don't need to be involved till they're of voting age.

This explains so much.

Forum List

Back