Obama Wants Your Kids

It's someone's personal page and blog, not a part of the campaign. What part of that do you not get? Mine's still up there too, I'm sure.

Problem being the webpage has a little seal at the bottom left hand corner.

Paid for by Organizing For America and the DNC:

Have anymore stupid remarks?
It would seem you missed this:

Content on blogs in My.BarackObama represents the opinions of community members and in no way should be interpreted as endorsed or approved by the campaign

They have the same disclaimer before movies and TV programs.

Means dick.

The DNC paid for the thing so it's not like it was done by some schmuck in his basement.

If they didn't support the shit on the site they wouldn't pay for it. And the blogs aren't all there is on the site. But posting that disclaimer allows them to make all kinds of erroneous claims and post all kinds of false information without being held libel for it.

Last edited:
Problem being the webpage has a little seal at the bottom left hand corner.

Paid for by Organizing For America and the DNC:

Have anymore stupid remarks?

Content on blogs in My.BarackObama represents the opinions of community members and in no way should be interpreted as endorsed or approved by the campaign

Means dick.

The DNC paid for the thing so it's not like it was done by some schmuck in his basement.

If they didn't support the shit on the site they wouldn't pay for it. And the blogs aren't all there is on the site. But posting that disclaimer allows them to make all kinds of erroneous claims without being held libel for it.
It had nothing to do with the campaign. It was the creation of a blog writer on the site.

Do you know what a blog is?

Means dick
And radio programs.
Like Hannity and Beck.

And it means more than dick, Dick.

Means dick.

If they didn't support the shit on the site they wouldn't pay for it. And the blogs aren't all there is on the site. But posting that disclaimer allows them to make all kinds of erroneous claims without being held libel for it.
It had nothing to do with the campaign. It was the creation of a blog writer on the site.

Do you know what "Paid for" by the DNC means?

Doesn't matter what the content is . They paid the bill so they support the content.

Once again they wouldn't pay for it unless they supported it.

By the way, "Blog" doesn't mean "Lies".

Some blogs are actually very reliable sources of information.

It all depends on how therough the blogger researched their entry.

Problem with you is you can't refute the site......only make general claims you cannot back up. Attacking the source by using stereotypes rather then debunking the information it contains.

Last edited:

Means dick.

Yeah, and Acorn isn't corrupt, it's just the individual workers who are.

You better the believe the progressives are after your children, rightwing nutcons. And they get them, too. You guys will be extinct in thirty years.

Means dick.

Yeah, and Acorn isn't corrupt, it's just the individual workers who are.

The Dems hire these people to do this and so that means the Dems get a pass in Obamamaniac's minds because the DNC didn't personally build the site. Just provide the content it contains.

It's got official seals and shit all over it but it can't possibly be real because admitting that would mean we were right all along about Obama and his crew.

Last edited:
P.S...you won't get my kids. And in 30 years, there will be more conservatives. Not less. There will, however, be fewer animal-sex loving, child molesting, lying, elitist, fascist progressives.

You better the believe the progressives are after your children, rightwing nutcons. And they get them, too. You guys will be extinct in thirty years.

What, exactly, do you mean by that?
Alli, it means that the teachers and role models around the children are making sure the wingnut parents' kids are getting good teachers and role models.

The site also has a standard contact link on the bottom of the page that you can click on that goes directly to whitehouse.gov. so you can volunteer or ask questions.

I wonder who that is......the White House?:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Means dick.

Doesn't matter what the content is . They paid the bill so they support the content.

Problem with you is you can't refute the site......only make general claims you cannot back up. Attacking the source by using stereotypes rather then debunking the information it contains.
You really have a hard time with this disclaimer, don't you?

You should simply allow this thread to die lol. You've been embarrassed enough.
Maybe you should link him up with the blog post YOU made there.

:rofl:

(I remember that. Phunny.)
LOL

I was trying to remember the password...

The DNC financed the site. But they don't endorse the content of the personal pages/blogs. Hence the disclaimer:

You should simply allow this thread to die lol. You've been embarrassed enough.
Maybe you should link him up with the blog post YOU made there.

:rofl:

(I remember that. Phunny.)
LOL

I was trying to remember the password...

The DNC financed the site. But they don't endorse the content of the personal pages/blogs. Hence the disclaimer:

I think I even posted a comment on the page after you created it - showing how just anyone can create a page there.

Good times. :lol:

You really have a hard time with this disclaimer, don't you?

That legalise for, "We don't want to be libel for the "Blogs" content", .........not the whole friggen site.

They don't want to be responsible for "community member's opinions".

Maybe you might try reading and thus comprehending what that means before you pipe off.

However, like I said before, the "Contact Us" link goes directly to White House.gov.

So who do you think lives there and whom is the responsible person or persons for the site?

Three guesses kids.

Do you suppose the White House supports pumping out massive amounts of misinformation?

This on does. That is the only way your argument holds water.

However I think that this site is legit. If it isn't the White House is guilty of perpetrating a fraud.

Last edited:
You really think you are making a point by pointing to a 2007 blog page ...really?

Emma is right: You really should just let this thread die before you embarrass yourself further.

Forum List

Back