Obama Wants Your Kids

You really think you are making a point by pointing to a 2007 blog page ...really?

Emma is right: You really should just let this thread die before you embarrass yourself further.

The page updates to recent entries. Maybe you might want to check it out before you go getting all smug.

You should simply allow this thread to die lol. You've been embarrassed enough.
Maybe you should link him up with the blog post YOU made there.

:rofl:

(I remember that. Phunny.)
LOL

I was trying to remember the password...

The DNC financed the site. But they don't endorse the content of the personal pages/blogs. Hence the disclaimer:

Content on blogs in My.BarackObama represents the opinions of community members and in no way should be interpreted as endorsed or approved by the campaign

Financial support IS endorsement, flea brain.

You really think you are making a point by pointing to a 2007 blog page ...really?

Emma is right: You really should just let this thread die before you embarrass yourself further.

The page updates to recent entries. Maybe you might want to check it out before you go getting all smug.
I just checked it out again.

Last blog entry JULY 2007..

"Once you’ve hosted this event you will find that you’ve become really dedicated to the cause. You’ll find that you’ve made new friends and that the news comes alive! We’ll love to hear how your event went! Write to me and click here to check out my blog."

Maybe you should link him up with the blog post YOU made there.

:rofl:

(I remember that. Phunny.)
LOL

The DNC financed the site. But they don't endorse the content of the personal pages/blogs. Hence the disclaimer:

Content on blogs in My.BarackObama represents the opinions of community members and in no way should be interpreted as endorsed or approved by the campaign

Providing a space to allow people who want to blog about their political views as an Obama supporter is giving them financial support?

...flea brain?

from Emma:
"The DNC financed the site."

Yes, when you provide funds so a group can gather, you are endorsing them.

But I want to get back to the fascist idea that it's okay to teach children with the express view of subverting their parents' teachings.

LOL

Providing a space to allow people who want to blog about their political views as an Obama supporter is giving them financial support?

...flea brain?

This wasn't a blog about someone's political views. It was a description of a program that Obama supported.

My guess is they've changed the name. I read another entry further into the site about training kindergardeners. That was a fairly recent entry.

Regardless.....whenever one of these programs is discovered it quickly disappears and is renamed and repackaged. I'm sure it will pop up somewhere else soon.

It had nothing to do with the campaign. It was the creation of a blog writer on the site.

Do you know what a blog is?

Do you know what "Paid for" by the DNC means?

Doesn't matter what the content is . They paid the bill so they support the content.

Once again they wouldn't pay for it unless they supported it.

By the way, "Blog" doesn't mean "Lies".

Some blogs are actually very reliable sources of information.

It all depends on how therough the blogger researched their entry.

Problem with you is you can't refute the site......only make general claims you cannot back up. Attacking the source by using stereotypes rather then debunking the information it contains.
You really have a hard time with this disclaimer, don't you?

You are so dishonest it's a wonder you can even live with yourself - true human sewage.

The site is paid for by the DNC - Democrats. Obama is the head of the Democratic Party - the DNC.

...flea brain?

This wasn't a blog about someone's political views. It was a description of a program that Obama supported.

My guess is they've changed the name. I read another entry further into the site about training kindergardeners. That was a fairly recent entry.

Regardless.....whenever one of these programs is discovered it quickly disappears and is renamed and repackaged. I'm sure it will pop up somewhere else soon.
Show us that entry.

Thanks!

...flea brain?

Hi Mud. As if you haven't already figured it out, paperview is one of the most dishonest posters on this site. Don't count on any thought being in any of her posts either. She hasn't the ability to have her own thoughts, others think for her.

...flea brain?

Show us that entry.

Thanks!

Why don't you try exploring the site and finding it yourself. It won't be hard if you try.

...flea brain?

Hi Mud. As if you haven't already figured it out, paperview is one of the most dishonest posters on this site. Don't count on any thought being in any of her posts either. She hasn't the ability to have her own thoughts, others think for her.

Thanks for the info Si.:clap2:

girl_passed_out_on_table.jpg

Another typical night for the lying si me-modo.

Poor chick.

The one thing that all of Obama's minions have in common is their desire to replace parents with government programming.

Which is of course reminiscent of every tyrannical government on the earth.

Forum List

Back