obama wants to destabilize another country. Kerry: Assad must go.

Bush and the GOP already destabilized the entire Middle East. Even Trump admits it. Republicans don't know the difference between Shiite and Sunni. Ask a Republican which group the Kurds belong to and they might not even know the Kurds are Muslim. Yes, they really are that ignorant.

BHO drew a red line for Osama and Osama died.

BHO is drawing a red line for Assad and he will die.
Osama is not Assad idiot. Putin and Assad have doubtlessly already had a chuckle or two about Pajama Boy's Red Line. For Americans and those perishing in Syria, his meekness is not that funny.
Osama is dead. Assad will be dead. They are not chuckling about the red line. You are the idiot trying to crawl out of the scorpion hole into which you fell.

Osama is not Assad idiot. Putin and Assad have doubtlessly already had a chuckle or two about Pajama Boy's Red Line. For Americans and those perishing in Syria, his meekness is not that funny.
Osama is dead. Assad will be dead. They are not chuckling about the red line. You are the idiot trying to crawl out of the scorpion hole into which you fell.
Panetta on Pajama Boy's Red Line:

Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said Tuesday that President Obama damaged U.S. credibility by drawing a “red line” against Syria’s use of chemical weapons and then failed to back it up with military force when Syria crossed the line.

“It was damaging,” Mr. Panetta, who also served as CIA director for Mr. Obama, told Yahoo News.

Mr. Panetta said he supported drawing the red line as a warning to Syrian President Bashar Assad not to use chemical weapons was “the right thing to do” but failing to enforce it was a mistake.

Mr. Obama instead opted for a Russian-brokered disarmament plan afterMr. Assad, tightening his grip on power in the face of a popular uprising and civil war, used chemical weapons to kill as many as 1,400 people.

“I think the credibility of the United States is on the line,” Mr. Panetta said. “It was important for us to stand by our word and go in and do what a commander in chief should do."

Panetta decries Obama ‘red line’ blunder on Syria

I've little doubt they're still laughing about that.

Last edited:
Meathead is running around circles.

No one cares at all what he doubts.

BHO drew a line, and Osama died.

He has done the same for Assad.

I think BO has fucked up the ME worse than anyone could ever dream of.

Wait. Let me take that back. I know BO has fucked up the ME worse than anyone could ever dream of.

Why would you cheer the death of Assad? Why would you cheer the opposition taking power in Syria and have them start whacking Shia and Christians like they did in Egypt?

Tell me you understand that the so called rebels and opposition to Assad are the Muslim Brotherhood.

And for crying out loud, why the fuck are we backing the MB AGAIN?

Assad idiot, not Osama!
Yup you fucking fool. Osama and now Assad.
Many confuse Osama and Obama, which is almost understandable given the similarity of names. But Assad?!
That take a genuine idiot. You're more vacuous than I thought.
You confused the names? I am not surprised.

And yet more unrest, war, death and extremism will result.

Do you now understand what the problem is with killing a leader of another nation?

Ask Hitler.

Stop the useless comments.

You make no sense.
lol.

You should take your advice. Now go run and hid from the obvious that you do not want to deal with. Having to bring up Hitler (a situation that has no resemblance to the one that we were 'discussing') just shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

Assad idiot, not Osama!
Yup you fucking fool. Osama and now Assad.
Many confuse Osama and Obama, which is almost understandable given the similarity of names. But Assad?!
That take a genuine idiot. You're more vacuous than I thought.
You confused the names? I am not surprised.

And yet more unrest, war, death and extremism will result.

Do you now understand what the problem is with killing a leader of another nation?
You should have told Bush "don't do that." Yes, he let the genie out of the bottle and no one has been able to put it back. You freaks bring up Hitler all the time, so you can shove that up your ass. :lol: And, no, the neo-cons are out of power; no more American armies in the ME.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back