Obama wants credit for trying

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Even though the evil Republicans wouldn't help.

"I suspect that most people in Cincinnati would acknowledge that I've tried real hard, and we haven't gotten the Republicans to engage on a whole range of issues that, I wish had happened," Obama said in an interview with WLWT-TV in Cincinnati, Ohio.

"Part of what I think needs to happen in this election is the voters once again have to send a message, 'We want common sense ideas. We don't folks who are just saying no to everything. Even stuff, traditionally [they] were in favor of," Obama said.

Obama: Most People "Would Acknowledge That I've Tried Real Hard" | RealClearPolitics

Strangely enough, I don't think trying is enough for the president, but I could be wrong.

Obama wants credit for everything, from walking on water to actually making it. He's one bogus, lying sack of shit. Anyone who falls for his bullshit deserves what they get. The rest of us...not so much.
And correctly so, a president shouldn't just be "trying". He should be the type of man (or woman) who gets things done.

"I suspect that most people in Cincinnati would acknowledge that I've tried real hard, and we haven't gotten the Republicans to engage on a whole range of issues that, I wish had happened," Obama said in an interview with WLWT-TV in Cincinnati, Ohio.

"Part of what I think needs to happen in this election is the voters once again have to send a message, 'We want common sense ideas. We don't folks who are just saying no to everything. Even stuff, traditionally [they] were in favor of," Obama said.

Obama: Most People "Would Acknowledge That I've Tried Real Hard" | RealClearPolitics

Strangely enough, I don't think trying is enough for the president, but I could be wrong.

But President Obama, Your Trying Just Isn't Good Enough. We need results. I'll look to Romney for that.

But President Obama, Your Trying Just Isn't Good Enough. We need results. I'll look to Romney for that.

Trusting Romney for better "results" is like trusting someone to play Russian roulette to your foot with a 6 round revolver that has 5 rounds in it allready.

:eusa_boohoo:

imagesCA788I0A-1.jpg

Obamabike-1.jpg

I give him credit for doing his damnedest to divide this nation.

Come on you guys, give credit where credit is due.

Immie

What do you call what Republicans have done since Obama was elected President?

• What about Republican leaders and officials who got together during Obama's inauguration in the infamous, secret pact meeting to vow to destroy him at all costs—including the cost to the country?

• What about what Republicans did during the health care debate later revealed by George W. Bush's former speechwriter?

"At the beginning of this process we made a strategic decision: unlike, say, Democrats in 2001 when President Bush proposed his first tax cut, we would make no deal with the administration. No negotiations, no compromise, nothing. We were going for all the marbles. This would be Obama’s Waterloo – just as healthcare was Clinton’s in 1994."

• What about the use of INSURGENCY by House Republicans?

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

610x.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Congressman Pete Sessions Compares House Republicans To Taliban | Capitol Annex

He's done everything except tried conservatism. At that, he has failed the American people by driving up our taxes to where nobody can afford them, and now he wants to strap businesses to pay high wages, lower prices and under-quantitied merchandise to obfuscate the sins of his spending--namely, the highest grocery and living costs ever, higher taxes at each level--city, county, state, and federal--for those who work.

I think he got the word "trying" confused with the word "lying".

President Obama wants credit for lying. His heroes, the Clintons, made lying their bedfellow, and they got credit by their party forgiving and forgetting to fork over to themselves all the benefits of the feds and to penalize working republicans for their never-ending holiday at taxpayer expense.

• What about Republican leaders and officials who got together during Obama's inauguration in the infamous, secret pact meeting to vow to destroy him at all costs—including the cost to the country?

• What about what Republicans did during the health care debate later revealed by George W. Bush's former speechwriter?

"At the beginning of this process we made a strategic decision: unlike, say, Democrats in 2001 when President Bush proposed his first tax cut, we would make no deal with the administration. No negotiations, no compromise, nothing. We were going for all the marbles. This would be Obama’s Waterloo – just as healthcare was Clinton’s in 1994."

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

610x.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

poor Obama, the people were smart enough to vote in the Republicans to stop the idiot from his great "visions" of transforming Amercia...

so lets give the PEOPLE who voted for that a hand, and a big, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa for Obama and his cult followers

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

610x.jpg

poor Obama, the people were smart enough to vote in the Republicans to stop the idiot from his great "visions" of transforming Amercia...

so lets give the PEOPLE who voted for that a hand, and a big, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa for Obama and his cult followers

And we got Republican's vision of destroying the President of the United States, and to hell with the country. Conservatives had made it perfectly clear, they don't accept any governing unless it is under their dictum and decree.

Forum List

Back