Obama wants credit for trying

790255.jpg

What do you call what Republicans have done since Obama was elected President?

• What about Republican leaders and officials who got together during Obama's inauguration in the infamous, secret pact meeting to vow to destroy him at all costs—including the cost to the country?

• What about what Republicans did during the health care debate later revealed by George W. Bush's former speechwriter?

"At the beginning of this process we made a strategic decision: unlike, say, Democrats in 2001 when President Bush proposed his first tax cut, we would make no deal with the administration. No negotiations, no compromise, nothing. We were going for all the marbles. This would be Obama’s Waterloo – just as healthcare was Clinton’s in 1994."

• What about the use of INSURGENCY by House Republicans?

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

610x.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Congressman Pete Sessions Compares House Republicans To Taliban | Capitol Annex

poor Obama, the people were smart enough to vote in the Republicans to stop the idiot from his great "visions" of transforming Amercia...

so lets give the PEOPLE who voted for that a hand, and a big, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa for Obama and his cult followers

And we got Republican's vision of destroying the President of the United States, and to hell with the country. Conservatives had made it perfectly clear, they don't accept any governing unless it is under their dictum and decree.

yeah sure...or it could be the Republicans listen to their constituents when they are telling to to stop this maniac administration..
what have we got from Obama?
a 800 billion stimulus that didn't so jack shit,
OBAMATAX ( a new Government program) in this ECONOMY which WE can't AFFORD
they gave preference over the American citizens and gave 800.000 work visas to ILLEGAL immigrants while we still have 8.2% UNEMPLOYMENT

Last edited:
Fucking commie mother fuck... his main focus through much of his term so far was spent on the government socializing health care. He's a filthy POS, and is going to get his ass kicked to the curb come November. Intelligent people have had enough of his lies and bull shit...

72f525819ea2.jpg

poor Obama, the people were smart enough to vote in the Republicans to stop the idiot from his great "visions" of transforming Amercia...

so lets give the PEOPLE who voted for that a hand, and a big, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa for Obama and his cult followers

And we got Republican's vision of destroying the President of the United States, and to hell with the country. Conservatives had made it perfectly clear, they don't accept any governing unless it is under their dictum and decree.

yeah sure...or it could be the Republicans listen to their constituents when they are telling to to stop this maniac administration..
they gave preference over the American citizens and gave 800.000 work visas to ILLEGAL immigrants while we still have 8.2% UNEMPLOYMENT

Thank you for verifying what I said.

And the irony is YOU provided the lesson in your sig line. What Republicans have done since Obama was duly elected is treasonous.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

And the irony is YOU provided the lesson in your sig line. What Republicans have done since Obama was duly elected is treasonous.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."

the Democrats stopped Bush on many things, so I guess they were treasonous too..you people and your dramatic

the Democrats stopped Bush on many things, so I guess they were treasonous too..you people and your dramatic

Wish they woulf have done a better job of blocking Roberts from being a chief justice.

There is a HUGE difference between a loyal opposition, and treasonous opposition who have a secret pact meeting to vow to destroy the President of the United States at all costs, make a collective pact to undermine health care reform and use insurgency as a tactic.

There is a HUGE difference between a loyal opposition, and treasonous opposition who have a secret pact meeting to vow to destroy the President of the United States at all costs, make a collective pact to undermine health care reform and use insurgency as a tactic.

oh dear gawd you people and this SECRET meeting to destroy the President..And that collective pact was the THE people telling them to stop the monster takeover by Democrats of our health care...a lot of good that did eh
And We SAW the Democrats DESTROY BUSH dear, so you can stop blowing smoke up our asses

Last edited:

Okay, fuck-face, you can point your finger and cry all you want about a behavior that BOTH sides engaged in - stonewalling.

You stupid shits had an unbreakable majority to write all the blank checks you wanted and you fucked it up.
The "evil republicans haven't had the power to do shit since then.

Sure, we have a majority in the House, but Mr Reid just runs their Bills through the shredder as soon as they reach the Senate doors.

We have the House. When we kick Obama out of the White House, we're going to add just enough seats to the Senate to equal 51. That's all we need.

Now....

If we're through pointing fingers and posturing, you can back up the "treasonous" claim or sit down and shut the fuck up.
:eusa_hand:

oh dear gawd you people and this SECRET meeting to destroy the President..And that collective pact was the THE people telling them to stop the monster takeover by Democrats of our health care...a lot of good that did eh
And We SAW the Democrats DESTROY BUSH dear, so you can stop blowing smoke up our asses

I provided links. There was a secret meeting, and there was a collective pact to undermine health care reform. THAT came from George W. Bush's former speechwriter.

Can you read Steph? Or are you just willfully ignorant?

We are so lucky to have that beautiful man as our president.

So brilliant, so graceful, so farsighted. He does everything well.

I love Obama.

Okay, fuck-face, you can point your finger and cry all you want about a behavior that BOTH sides engaged in - stonewalling.

You stupid shits had an unbreakable majority to write all the blank checks you wanted and you fucked it up.

Sure, we have a majority in the House, but Mr Reid just runs their Bills through the shredder as soon as they reach the Senate doors.

We have the House. When we kick Obama out of the White House, we're going to add just enough seats to the Senate to equal 51. That's all we need.

Now....

If we're through pointing fingers and posturing, you can back up the "treasonous" claim or sit down and shut the fuck up.

I DID back them up. Have mommy read them to you cowboy.

Need MORE?

HERE is the former executive VP head of public relations for CIGNA, one on the largest insurance companies in the country Wendell Potter, exposing Republicans parroting Frank Luntz talking points that were scripted to defeat health care reform.

Now....

Need MORE?

HERE is the former executive VP head of public relations for CIGNA, one on the largest insurance companies in the country Wendell Potter, exposing Republicans parroting Frank Luntz talking points that were scripted to defeat health care reform.

Is there I pull out the SEIU videos and Van Jones remarks?

Difference being, I'm not making a claim of Treason.

That's a serious charge, boy.

Plotting to defeat your pet bill =/= treason.

Have your 4th grade Social Studies teacher explain it to you.

Even though the evil Republicans wouldn't help.

"I suspect that most people in Cincinnati would acknowledge that I've tried real hard, and we haven't gotten the Republicans to engage on a whole range of issues that, I wish had happened," Obama said in an interview with WLWT-TV in Cincinnati, Ohio.

"Part of what I think needs to happen in this election is the voters once again have to send a message, 'We want common sense ideas. We don't folks who are just saying no to everything. Even stuff, traditionally [they] were in favor of," Obama said.

Obama: Most People "Would Acknowledge That I've Tried Real Hard" | RealClearPolitics

Strangely enough, I don't think trying is enough for the president, but I could be wrong.
Presidentin' is hard.

It's even harder when you're incompetent.

What Republicans have done since Obama was duly elected is treasonous.

Horseshit. Republican Congressmen have represented their constituents. They have no obligation to rubber-stamp SCOAMF's leftist agenda.

Obama is not the nation, retard. You freakin' idiots can't seem to understand that.

Now....

Need MORE?

Is there I pull out the SEIU videos and Van Jones remarks?

Difference being, I'm not making a claim of Treason.

That's a serious charge, boy.

Plotting to defeat your pet bill =/= treason.

Have your 4th grade Social Studies teacher explain it to you.

3,000 Americans were killed by terrorist on 911. 45,000 people die in the United States each year -- one every 12 minutes -- in large part because they lack health insurance and can not get good care.

OK, then Republicans are terrorists. Glad we can agree cowpoke.

Forum List

Back