Obama Using Blacks Again..

Same outcome....

-Geaux

You are only 100% wrong. So now we have been able to determine that you are just stupid.

"But we refused to throw in the towel and do nothing. We refused to let Detroit go bankrupt. We bet on American workers and American ingenuity, and three years later, that bet is paying off in a big way".
Pres. Obama, Oct., 2012

Next?

-Geaux

Last edited:
You are only 100% wrong. So now we have been able to determine that you are just stupid.

"But we refused to throw in the towel and do nothing. We refused to let Detroit go bankrupt. We bet on American workers and American ingenuity, and three years later, that bet is paying off in a big way".
Pres. Obama, Oct., 2012

Next?

-Geaux

There you go pea brain, double down of stupid.

Here is your word for the day...CONTEXT

Remarks of President Barack Obama
Weekly Address
The White House
October 13, 2012

Hi, everybody.

Every year around this time, American car companies start rolling out their newest, shiniest models, hoping to entice you into buying one. It’s Detroit’s chance to show you what they’ve been working on – the latest and greatest. And this year is no exception. They’ve got some pretty good-looking cars coming out.

But something is different this time around – and it starts with the auto companies themselves.

Just a few years ago, the auto industry wasn’t just struggling – it was flatlining. GM and Chrysler were on the verge of collapse. Suppliers and distributors were at risk of going under. More than a million jobs across the country were on the line – and not just auto jobs, but the jobs of teachers, small business owners, and everyone in communities that depend on this great American industry.

But we refused to throw in the towel and do nothing. We refused to let Detroit go bankrupt. We bet on American workers and American ingenuity, and three years later, that bet is paying off in a big way.

Today, auto sales are the highest they’ve been in more than four years. GM is back. Ford and Chrysler are growing again. Together, our auto industry has created nearly a quarter of a million new jobs right here in America.

And we’re not just making more cars and trucks – we’re making better ones.

After 30 years of inaction, we raised fuel standards so that by the middle of the next decade, cars and light trucks will average almost 55 miles per gallon – nearly double what they get today. That means you’ll only have to fill up every two weeks instead of every week. It’s good for your wallet, it’s good for our economy, and it’s good for the environment.

The technology that makes it happen will also help America stay on the cutting edge for decades to come. Just this week, GM announced they plan to hire 1,500 workers for a new research center in Michigan to help make sure the high-tech cars of tomorrow are designed and built right here in America.

I’ve also signed new bipartisan trade agreements into law, because I want to see more cars on the road in places like South Korea imported from Detroit and Toledo and Chicago.

All of this is something the American people can and should be proud of. It’s a reminder that when the American people put their mind to something, there’s nothing we can’t do.

So next time you see one of those brand new 2013 models on TV or on the lot, think about how far we’ve come together. Think about how – thanks to the hard work and can-do spirit of the American people – more of those cars and trucks are being manufactured by American workers at American companies in communities all across the country. And they’re going to save you more money at the pump.

That’s what America is all about. When we get knocked down, we get back up. We come back stronger. And as long as I’m President, that’s what we’ll keep doing.

Thanks, and have a great weekend.

How did saving the auto industry PREVENT Detroit from claiming backruptcy which is what Obama said he would not let happen?

http://www.newser.com/article/da7k7...e-to-racial-divide-auto-industry-decline.html

DID THE AUTO INDUSTRY'S FALL DRAG DOWN DETROIT?

It's a big factor. The city is littered with abandoned factories built in the postwar boom years, most of which have multiple stories. As the Japanese auto invasion began cutting into Detroit's sales, General Motors, Chrysler, Ford and hundreds of auto parts companies looked outside the city to build one-story plants that could handle modern assembly lines. With every downturn, more companies abandoned the city, leaving the hulking buildings to squatters. Detroit's tax base continued to erode. By the time the auto industry melted down in 2009, only a few factories from GM and Chrysler were left. GM is the only one with headquarters in Detroit, though it has huge research and testing centers with thousands of jobs outside the city.

-Geaux

Last edited:
How did saving the auto industry PREVENT Detroit from claiming backruptcy which is what Obama said he would not let happen?

-Geaux

HELLO? Is there ANY grey matter in your little pea?

Can you understand that the word "Detroit" has taken on meanings other that the geographic municipality?

Detroit

De·troit [dih-troit]
noun
1. a city in SE Michigan, on the Detroit River.

2. a river in SE Michigan, flowing S from Lake St. Clair to Lake Erie, forming part of the boundary between the U.S. and Canada. About 32 miles (52 km) long.

3. the U.S. automobile industry.

-Geaux

Can you understand that the word "Detroit" has taken on meanings other that the geographic municipality?

Detroit

De·troit [dih-troit]
noun

2. a river in SE Michigan, flowing S from Lake St. Clair to Lake Erie, forming part of the boundary between the U.S. and Canada. About 32 miles (52 km) long.

You mean like what the definition of 'is', is?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Detroit

De·troit [dih-troit]
noun

-Geaux

To be fair, it is obvious that Obama was referring to the car industry and NOT the city. The reality is that there was never any discussion on the city itself because there was never any thought that they had different futures. IF the car industry was to recover, Detroit was supposed to be fine. Unfortunately, the two were not connected as was once thought.

The whole ‘saving the auto industry’ is a farce though. The auto industry was not going anywhere and that is a cold hard fact. Obama did NOT save the auto industry. What he did was bail out an AUTO COMPANY, not the industry, and there is a wide variance of opinions on the so called benefits of that endeavor.

Is there any way we can make sure that the archives for this forum are erased after a few years. If future generations ever get a look at how incredibly moronic some of their ancestors were, they might fall into a deep depression caused by severe embarrassment.
You may have something there. I am quite sure that your progeny would hang their heads in shame after discovering your idiotic thoughts. You may thank the board for permitting anonymity in screen names.

Back to topic:

Obama is the master of deception. He has duped the vast majority our black citizens (and likely all of the illegal aliens) into believing he has empathy and concern for their well being when all he truly cares about is advancing his Marxist goals and maintaining his narcissistic perception that he is truly a great world leader and shaper of nations.

It is no wonder that his approval rating is low. We are not ALL stupid!

Obama has done nothing of the sort. DEMOCRATS have managed that on their own. The black community has thrown in with the democrats and has done so for a while.

The funny thing is I really cannot find a single reason as to why.

Detroit

De·troit [dih-troit]
noun

-Geaux

To be fair, it is obvious that Obama was referring to the car industry and NOT the city. The reality is that there was never any discussion on the city itself because there was never any thought that they had different futures. IF the car industry was to recover, Detroit was supposed to be fine. Unfortunately, the two were not connected as was once thought.

The whole ‘saving the auto industry’ is a farce though. The auto industry was not going anywhere and that is a cold hard fact. Obama did NOT save the auto industry. What he did was bail out an AUTO COMPANY, not the industry, and there is a wide variance of opinions on the so called benefits of that endeavor.

Not really.

Bush Would "Do it Again" on Auto Bailouts | TheDetroitBureau.com

-Geaux

Not really.

Yes, really. You seem to think that because Bush and Obama agree on something there is not a varing degree of opinions in the matter. That is asinine at best.

Is there any way we can make sure that the archives for this forum are erased after a few years. If future generations ever get a look at how incredibly moronic some of their ancestors were, they might fall into a deep depression caused by severe embarrassment.
You may have something there. I am quite sure that your progeny would hang their heads in shame after discovering your idiotic thoughts. You may thank the board for permitting anonymity in screen names.

Back to topic:

Obama is the master of deception. He has duped the vast majority our black citizens (and likely all of the illegal aliens) into believing he has empathy and concern for their well being when all he truly cares about is advancing his Marxist goals and maintaining his narcissistic perception that he is truly a great world leader and shaper of nations.

Obama has done nothing of the sort. DEMOCRATS have managed that on their own. The black community has thrown in with the democrats and has done so for a while.

Your minor adjustment in assigning the duping of blacks to all DEMOCRATS does not change the fact that Obama continues to masterfully do so. Lyndon Johnson, never sincerely wanting to support civil rights for blacks, said:

“I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years. [Touting his underlying intentions for the "Great Society" programs, LBJ confided with two like-minded governors on Air Force One]”

Quote by Lyndon B. Johnson: I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for t...

I believe that the Kennedy brothers, John F. and Bobby were anomalies in that they truly pushed for equality and fair treatment of blacks. It is not beyond reason to think that this may have contributed to the motives behind their assassinations.

Last edited:
Is there a common denominator that attracts minorities to this President, no matter how bad his performance? I mean seriously, what's to LIKE about this guy? Shirley not the rampant unemployment, defaulting cities, crumbling urban landscapes, shaky international relationships, allegations of cover-up, etc. etc. etc....

He uses data mining to tailor his speeches specificlly to pander to whatever audience he is addressing.

Not really.

Yes, really. You seem to think that because Bush and Obama agree on something there is not a varing degree of opinions in the matter. That is asinine at best.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

SO, Obama must be a SILENT President. When first graders are gunned down and so badly maimed that their own parents couldn't identify their remains, Obama must be SILENT, otherwise he is USING their deaths for his own purpose.

Or when a law exists in a state in the union where an unarmed black youth can be gunned down by a man twice his size because he was scared, Obama must be SILENT.

And yet, he remains absolutely mum on issues of black-on-black crime and many of the other racist atrocities (committed by blacks, of course) that are increasing daily in this country. It's really those things he doesn't address that define his true lack of concern. Sometimes, silence is more eloquent than any words. The man is a liar and a racist charlatan.

Is there a common denominator that attracts minorities to this President, no matter how bad his performance? I mean seriously, what's to LIKE about this guy? Shirley not the rampant unemployment, defaulting cities, crumbling urban landscapes, shaky international relationships, allegations of cover-up, etc. etc. etc....

He uses data mining to tailor his speeches specificlly to pander to whatever audience he is addressing.

..and his accent morphs accordingly.

SO, Obama must be a SILENT President. When first graders are gunned down and so badly maimed that their own parents couldn't identify their remains, Obama must be SILENT, otherwise he is USING their deaths for his own purpose.

Or when a law exists in a state in the union where an unarmed black youth can be gunned down by a man twice his size because he was scared, Obama must be SILENT.

There is old saying something to effect that if you keep your mouth shut people may think that you are dumb, but as soon as you open it, you remove all doubt.

There is old saying something to effect that if you keep your mouth shut people may think that you are dumb, but as soon as you open it, you remove all doubt.

Thanks for proving that saying...

Back to topic:

Your minor adjustment in assigning the duping of blacks to all DEMOCRATS does not change the fact that Obama continues to masterfully do so. Lyndon Johnson, never sincerely wanting to support civil rights for blacks, said:

“I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years. [Touting his underlying intentions for the "Great Society" programs, LBJ confided with two like-minded governors on Air Force One]”

Quote by Lyndon B. Johnson: I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for t...

I believe that the Kennedy brothers, John F. and Bobby were anomalies in that they truly pushed for equality and fair treatment of blacks. It is not beyond reason to think that this may have contributed to the motives behind their assassinations.

It might not negate your assertion but, IMHO, you are wrong on that. I don’t think Obama has ‘masterfully’ done anything to bring in the black vote or keep it there. The dems have it and have always had it. I guess that my point is that Obama does not need to do anything nor do I think he has done anything in this regard. It is the way it is because it was so before and until there is reason for things to change they will not.

This is, of course, just my opinion. I based it on the fact that I have not seen Obama do anything at all for the black community. I don’t think his asinine comments on some ‘big ticket’ media issues have helped secure the black vote at all. Personally, I think that those comments simply reflect Obama’s inability to see the world without race obscuring reality. That is a trait that many democrats share.

Forum List

Back