Obama uses Teleprompter for 6th Grader Audience at Elementary School.

That kind of confirms that he can't really perform without it. I wonder if Michel minds very much?

ObamaVisitsElementarySchoolG1xCklrdIOfl.jpg

If he didn't use it, he wouldn't sound any smarter than a 6th grader.

Uhhhh, ummmm and and and I want ummm to ahhh say uhhh good ummmm morning

He probably practices with it as well to make sure he read it correctly as well.
Cant wait till this sham is over.

That kind of confirms that he can't really perform without it. I wonder if Michel minds very much?

ObamaVisitsElementarySchoolG1xCklrdIOfl.jpg

Since kids tend to be more honest, they should have take them out of the room for Papa Obama speech

Due to the honest nature of most children, they probably saw it as a case of that classic childhood fairy tale-:

"The Emperor’s New Clothes".

But among the crowds a little child suddenly gasped out, "But he hasn't got anything on."

Indeed, they can see better than some adults the novice in front of them. One does wonder if any were brave enough to yell out, "But he hasn't got anything on" after seeing the "real president" the TOTUS in action.

:eusa_angel:

You know, George W. Bush was slammed for eight years for mangling his words and sentences, but however badly he mangled them, he could articulate his opinion about something without benefit of a teleprompter. And he sounded better without one. Whenever he used the teleprompter, he came across as flat, mechanical, and wooden as well as mangling words and sentences.

Obama is a master with a teleprompter. One of the best I've ever observed. But take that teleprompter away and other than on a very few selective subjects which he has had time to study for in advance, he frequently becomes incoherant, disjointed, and/or a gaffe machine. Which is probably why his handlers don't allow him to leave the house without it. Which makes one wonder how well he actually knows his subject matter, how much he believes what he is saying, and how commited he is to any clear conviction.

Michelle is doing a PSA for Haiti relief. It's 15-20 seconds and she is reading the text. Guess teleprompting is an 'all in the family' thing.

This is unbelievable. I don't recall other presidents when speaking to school children having a podium with a seal much less a teleprompter.

Photos at links:

obama Graham falls church - News, photos, topics, and quotes
Obama Uses Teleprompter for 6th Grade Audience | Feed Your ADHD

When Obama played "Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader" and lost, he figured he'd better bring his teleprompter to speak to a 6th grade class.

Funny part is the libs will try to make the excuse that this part was meant for the media and the country or some other type of nonsense .... any excuse

The kids were still in the room
You know the kids had to see this guy for the fake he really is

Michelle is doing a PSA for Haiti relief. It's 15-20 seconds and she is reading the text. Guess teleprompting is an 'all in the family' thing.

I would read a 20 second PSA too, so we can forgive her for that. Michelle actually does better at extemporaneous speaking than Barack does. I may not like what she says any better, but she does seem to think on her feet better.

I saw that, too. She's not a great speaker, either.

There's just something about her and her husband I don't trust. When she said to donate to the American Red Cross, my first thought was, "is there something seriously wrong with the Red Cross?" Still, I'm glad she got the message out.

(BTW, she has a slight negro dialect.)

There's just something about her and her husband I don't trust. When she said to donate to the American Red Cross, my first thought was, "is there something seriously wrong with the Red Cross?" Still, I'm glad she got the message out.

Agree with all of the above.

The bolded: :lol: :lol:

She is not as light-skinned as Barry.

Hmm. I honestly haven't considered negro dialect in this, but hey if it is acceptable for one of our fearless leaders to observe and comment on that, who I am I to criticize him?

I don't recall watching Michelle using a teleprompter or reading a speech--I haven't seen the recent PSA--so it's possible her skill is extemporaneous speech. She really doesn't do badly with that. And maybe like Bush she can't use a teleprompter without sounding like she is reading without emotion. Barry can. But he is usually totally lost when he has to wing it without a script. :)

Could it be that President Obama uses the teleprompter at news conferences, as well as for 6th graders, because he views us as 6th graders? :lol:

It makes one think also that he has difficulty with independent thought and recall, thus requiring electromechanical visual aids to assist him in carrying out basic communication with children. It's not like the State of the Union address. :lol:

Forum List

Back