Obama, Under fire, Orders Flags To Half-Staff

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
President Obama, facing widespread criticism, finally ordered Tuesday the U.S. flag flying atop the White House to half-staff, along with those at military bases around the country, in recognition of the four Marines and one sailor who were shot and killed during a Chattanooga, Tennessee, attack.
The action put to rest a massive outcry about the president’s failure to lower the flag in the days that followed the assault.

Obama under fire orders flags to half-staff

He is doing exactly what he told us he would do. Transforms our nation. Muslims warn their enemy of exactly what they are going to do. Kinda like when he saluted the Marines of HMX 1 with a coffee cup in his hand or having a Marine hold an umbrella? And yes, he lowers our flag for a non-citizen, Nelson Mandela, which is against the law, but not for US Servicemen.

President Obama, facing widespread criticism, finally ordered Tuesday the U.S. flag flying atop the White House to half-staff, along with those at military bases around the country, in recognition of the four Marines and one sailor who were shot and killed during a Chattanooga, Tennessee, attack.
The action put to rest a massive outcry about the president’s failure to lower the flag in the days that followed the assault.

He is doing exactly what he told us he would do. Transforms our nation. Muslims warn their enemy of exactly what they are going to do. Kinda like when he saluted the Marines of HMX 1 with a coffee cup in his hand or having a Marine hold an umbrella? And yes, he lowers our flag for a non-citizen, Nelson Mandela, which is against the law, but not for US Servicemen.
Almost beat Bush when he saluted with a dog in his arms and a coffee cup.. I don't know if you have ever been in the military, but the only ones that have to salute properly is the lower rank...

Did they lower their flag after the Fort Hood shootings? Or just this one?

Obama was saying with the delay in lowering the flags, "Let the unpatriotic fucking far right fuckers scream. I will do it when I am ready."

Obama was saying with the delay in lowering the flags, "Let the unpatriotic fucking far right fuckers scream. I will do it when I am ready."
You are probably right about that Jakey...for once....and I suppose you admire what he did.

:poke: And you are admitting that you are a member of the unpatriotic far right.

Last edited:

Fort Hood, Aurora shootings, Virginia Tech, SandyHook all prompted the order for half mast.

Mandela as well. You know. That amazing American?

Fort Hood, Aurora shootings, Virginia Tech, SandyHook all prompted the order for half mast.

Mandela as well. You know. That amazing American?

Long as they lower it consistently I'm ok with it. When it's arbitrary it raises an issue.

Forum List

Back