Obama under fire from THE LEFT over never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

Carter? Alheimer's victim? Forgetting to claim the record for the longest time spent in captivity as Iranian hostages?

Or is it just Southern Baptist modesty?

"Alheimer's victim"?

This look like an "Alheimer's victim" to you?

That's from this year. Dumbass.

Carter? Alheimer's victim? Forgetting to claim the record for the longest time spent in captivity as Iranian hostages?

Reagan worked out a deal with them.

Carter worked out a deal with them -- not Reagan.
You could look it up. Called "Algiers Accord". Warren Christopher got that done.

Of course, the "liburrul media" played that down so it could juxtapose video of a jet leaving Iranian airspace (which it could not do the night before due to the Iran-Iraq war) at the same time Reagan was taking the oath.

Immediately after that inauguration Carter flew to Germany to meet them. Damn liburrul media didn't mention that either.

This is one of the brainwashed sheep I was talking about.He got the two names mixed up in the FACT that REAGAN was the one with alzheimers.:haha:He obviously made a typing mistake there and MEANT to say Reagan.:D

murderers Reagan and Bush committed treason in the the October surprise delaying the release of the hostages so that bastard could get elected.:rolleyes:He clearly knows nothing at all about the REAL history of Reagan.Only what the evil CIA controlled media that Reagan and Bush had ties to has told him over the years. :D

Ah yes, good point. I didn't even think of Reagan and his (very real) Alzheimer's.
Maybe I've got Alheimer's. Like Henry of the Missing Z.

I am just as uninterested in what Obama is doing now that he is no longer president as I was Carter. (Both are irrelevant but for their legacies. LOL)

Not really irrelevent the sad fact that the brainwashed american sheep morons even think about mentioning carter in the same breath as Obama as the worst president ever. :rolleyes:Obama only expanded what that evil Bush started starting wars around the world and yet somehow morons compare him favorably to carter instead of rightly so comparing him,Obama,to Bush as the worst president ever.:rolleyes:

as i said before,beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

Someday the Left is going to get "woke" and realize that Obabble conned them in Giant Fraud for 8 years.

Ah yes, good point. I didn't even think of Reagan and his (very real) Alzheimer's.
Maybe I've got Alheimer's. Like Henry of the Missing Z.

Take heart!

They'll explain the meaning of the question mark (?) when you graduate to first grade!

Glad so see, however, that the Spelling Nazi class was so inspiring.

I am just as uninterested in what Obama is doing now that he is no longer president as I was Carter. (Both are irrelevant but for their legacies. LOL)

Not really irrelevent the sad fact that the brainwashed american sheep morons even think about mentioning carter in the same breath as Obama as the worst president ever. :rolleyes:Obama only expanded what that evil Bush started starting wars around the world and yet somehow morons compare him favorably to carter instead of rightly so comparing him,Obama,to Bush as the worst president ever.:rolleyes:

as i said before,beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.
I do agree that obama and carter are two different creatures. That doesn't change my point that I don't give a shit what they do with their time and money once out of office.

As if Obama needed to further solidify his taking over Carters position as Worst President Ever. Carter built homes for the poor, Obama vacations in 5 star resorts.

Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

carter not only built homes for the poor but also as well did not start wars with other countries around the world as did his successor reagan who also spent millions of money at tax dollars expense for their personal gain at the white house yet you american sheep put carter in the same breath as Obama as the worst president ever? :rolleyes:

somehow you sheep are envious of mass murderers the fact you all love reagan so much which CANNOT be refuted he was just that.:rolleyes: and seem to LOVE the fact he used tax money of all americans for their own personal comforts at the white house. while loving mass murderers as reagan,you must all be huge fans of stalin and Hitler as well.:up:

"Alheimer's victim"?

This look like an "Alheimer's victim" to you?

That's from this year. Dumbass.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
you OWNED his ass same as i did earlier when i said he MEANT to say Reagan.:D

as i saidearlier,he is obviously drunk and made a typing error forgetting to type in REAGAN. :biggrin:That is UNLESS of course he is NOT interested in FACTS and just wants to troll here.:D

Too bad for the left. Reagan is still recognized as one of the greatest of American presidents.

I do agree that obama and carter are two different creatures. That doesn't change my point that I don't give a shit what they do with their time and money once out of office.

thats cool.Just as long as you agree with FACTS that many of these stupid brainwashed sheep dont get that Bush is far more comparable choice to Obama as the worst president ever than carter.

the people that say carter was the worst ever till Obama came along are the morons who think mass murderer reagan who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america,was a great man and one of the best ever.:rolleyes:

as i have said many times here,if you like mass murderers and a person who was a traiter to americans,then Reagan is their man.:up:

Carter didn't have Alzheimers. He had brain cancer. He is, along with obama one of the most evil men to ever walk the earth.

Reagan worked out a deal with them.

to get elected which was a BETRAYEL to americans.should have been prosecuted as the traiter he was but presidents are untouchable when it comes to going to prison where they belong.

Someday the Left is going to get "woke" and realize that Obabble conned them in Giant Fraud for 8 years.

lol, you say almost at the same moment the Republicans in the Senate are announcing they can't vote on their Trumpcare bill.

Get back to us on that after the Epic Fail of the Fake Russia scandal fades away.

Too bad for the left. Reagan is still recognized as one of the greatest of American presidents.

Too bad for you that like all american brainwashed sheeps you have fallen for the propaganda of what the CIA controlled media and our corrupt school systems have taught you.:biggrin:

Lets see,the guy was a mass murderer who started wars with other countries murdering many innocent women and children,got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since then has EXPANDED on,hopefully Trump will stop that,was a traiter to americas by having Bush delay the hostages so he could get elected,yep great president there.:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: AND a great man same as Hitler and Stalin were as well.yeah baby.:up::clap::clap::clap::dance:

Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

"The Democratic base is growing increasingly frustrated with former President Barack Obama’s actions after leaving office, including a seemingly endless tour of millionaire and billionaire luxury retreats.

Ex-presidents, understandably and un-controversially, go on vacations immediately after leaving office. But the level of luxury the Obamas enjoy on their vacations is unprecedented for a modern-day president, say travel experts.

Since leaving office in late January, Obama has visited late actor Marlon Brando’s private island; the Four Seasons in Bali -- where rooms cost upward of $2,000 per night; Indonesia; a Palm Springs estate;
Sir Richard Branson’s Necker Island; the exclusive Mid Pacific Country Club in Oahu; the 13th-century Borgo Finocchieto in Tuscany; and the Rising Sun, Hollywood studio mogul David Geffen’s private yacht.

These are some of the most luxurious travel destinations in the world. Many of our clients spend tens of thousands of dollars or more to stay at these resorts, which cater to the most discriminating and demanding guests,” said Kendra Thornton, travel expert and owner of luxury travel agency Royal Travel. “For example, Necker Island has a nightly price tag of $80,000. Anyone who stays at these properties does so because they want the best of the best."

These trips are like the lifestyles of the rich and famous,” said Democratic strategist Pat Caddell. The former adviser to ex-President Jimmy Carter believes that President Obama’s vacations are unprecedented, and a far cry from how Carter spent his first few months out of office."

Evidently Obama still believes he is still the 'emperor sitting on the throne' and that the American people should still fund his extravagant, unprecedented vacations, which has riven to the level of actually pissing off DEMOCRATS.

All those political favors Obama granted, all those slush funds he set up; they weren't free. He's cashing in.

Carter didn't have Alzheimers. He had brain cancer. He is, along with obama one of the most evil men to ever walk the earth.

great comedy relief there, so Carter "who kept us ouf of war" and did not start wars with other countries as mass murderer reagan did, was evil but reagan was not? .gotcha.what you been smoking lately? that is great comedy from you.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

well at least you got ONE thing right in your ramblings there,cargter did not have brain cancer,give you credit for that much on getting right at least.:up: Now if only Henry would stop smoking his weed and listen to you on that.:D

As if Obama needed to further solidify his taking over Carters position as Worst President Ever. Carter built homes for the poor, Obama vacations in 5 star resorts.

carter not only built homes for the poor but also as well did not start wars with other countries around the world as did his successor reagan who also spent millions of money at tax dollars expense for their personal gain at the white house yet you american sheep put carter in the same breath as Obama as the worst president ever? :rolleyes:

somehow you sheep are envious of mass murderers the fact you all love reagan so much which CANNOT be refuted he was just that.:rolleyes: and seem to LOVE the fact he used tax money of all americans for their own personal comforts at the white house. while loving mass murderers as reagan,you must all be huge fans of stalin and Hitler as well.:up:
If only Reagan had combat occurring simultaneously in 5 nations like the Nobel Peace Prizer winner did.

Forum List

Back