Obama: Tour may hurt me at home

Yeah. He's the real deal alright. A "rock star". A Pepsi commercial. All symbols (except the American Flag of course), pageantry, slogans. Rallies.

1933 comes to mind here.

All he needs is a Swastika.

And a brain.

I think you are the one who needs a swastika.

thats a false dichotemy. There is a third option. The one Obama could have taken. Visit the troops but not bring cameras. Then its not a photo op nor would he disrespect the troops.

He will bring the troops home. Then there won't be any more wounded or killed.

in your dream world, there may not be any American troops being killed. It will just be people sitting in their office in Chicago, New York City, or Los Angeles after their office building blows up.

He is a secret Muslim, no he offended the Muslims.

Anyone, that does not think that a presidential candidate saying he supports an undivided Jerusalem solely controlled by Israel, would offend the Muslims a great deal. Is a complete and total fool. :cuckoo:

That has never even been the policy of the united states. Not even Bush has ever said something like that. Precisely because it would inflame the Muslim world. Yet Obama went to Israel and said it, after he had already visited the west bank. Then he canceled a planned trip to Gaza, siting reports of sniper fire. Gee you think maybe he did not go because he realized his gaff had pissed the Palestinians off just a tad.

You never cease to amaze me Kirk. You say some things that make damn good sense, and then you swing a 180 and say some of the most naive shit I have ever heard. Israels occupation of East Jerusalem is an intensely sore spot with the Palestinians and Muslims all around the world. I thought you knew that. How could Obama saying what he said, not offend them.

Last edited:

I was unaware that any of the troops in Germany were being killed. Did I miss where Germany once again declared war on us?

However, I have no problems with the troops being brough home from Germany. I think being there for 60 years is long enough.

I ask my self that all the time lol. The other day he told me he was not a "left wing loon." yet nearly every idea he has is a product of the left wing. :cuckoo:

I am constantly assured that you dont have to be a left wing loon to be a nazi.

However, I am still not convinced that desiring government out of the lives of the people is going to transform the nation into a totalitarian state. I havent quite gotten the logic of that. But somehow those damn conservatives who want less government are nazis. Im sure ill figure it out one of these days.

However, I am still not convinced that desiring government out of the lives of the people is going to transform the nation into a totalitarian state. I havent quite gotten the logic of that. But somehow those damn conservatives who want less government are nazis. Im sure ill figure it out one of these days.

huh?

I ask my self that all the time lol. The other day he told me he was not a "left wing loon." yet nearly every idea he has is a product of the left wing. :cuckoo:

You said the "left" wants to control you.

How looney is that?

in your dream world, there may not be any American troops being killed. It will just be people sitting in their office in Chicago, New York City, or Los Angeles after their office building blows up.

Republicans will continue to suckle the teet of 9/11 forever.

Sorry, I am not afraid of a few guys in a cave in Pakistan with no army, no navy, and no air force.

That pussy Cheney is afraid though.

Conservatives want the government out of their lives?

Like the Onibus Spying Bill(Patriot Act)?

O is the devl!, this board's racist cranks tell us.

You guys crack me up, you really do.

It must really suck to be you.

Republicans will continue to suckle the teet of 9/11 forever.

Sorry, I am not afraid of a few guys in a cave in Pakistan with no army, no navy, and no air force.

That pussy Cheney is afraid though.

Great! Would you deliver a letter to them for me asking them to kindly refrain from killing another 3000 of my fellow Citizens? Take Pelosi w/ you please. I'm sure Hussein Obama could be your guide.

On a side note: Although it was given freely, I can't help wondering from time to time why I bothered risking my life to keep a brainless coward like you safe from harm when I myself have an continual urge to manualy throttle you and your comrades. In the end I guess it comes down to my belief that you haven't done enough, seen enough or learned enough to really understand the cause and effect of what you advocate. That makes you an innocent and I guess my Brothers in Arms and I feel a responsibility to make sure you don't fall on the scissors you insist on running around with. Your welcome.

Forum List

Back