Obama to visit Kenya. Will there be an explosion of "birtherism"?

Kenya witch doctor foretells Obama visit

Will right wingers go nuts with Obama in Kenya? Will there be an explosion of "birtherism"?

I would like to see an explosion in birth certificates as in where is obamas birth certificate? It should be easy to produce. I can find one on any person in the United States except for...what is that guys name...barrack Hussein Obama. Maybe this witch doctor can conjure one up for us.

Kenya witch doctor foretells Obama visit

Will right wingers go nuts with Obama in Kenya? Will there be an explosion of "birtherism"?

I would like to see an explosion in birth certificates as in where is obamas birth certificate? It should be easy to produce. I can find one on any person in the United States except for...what is that guys name...barrack Hussein Obama. Maybe this witch doctor can conjure one up for us.

Here you go....

Barack-Obama-birth-certificate-Coast-Province-General-Hospital-Mombasa-Kenya-1961-1500.png

Or perhaps...

birth2.jpg

How about this one?

birth-certificate1.jpg

I think we're getting closer!
Kenyan-Birth-Certificate-copy.jpg

Nailed it, it's his HAWAII Birth Certificate...NO DOUBT about it!

7d715d1f83fd9bc.bmp

Last edited:
That Obama's father was born in Kenya is a verifiable fact.

Obama himself? Not so verifiable. No one knows for sure where that fucker squeezed forth from the mama hole.

No ignorant idiot knows where Barack Obama Jr. is born.

Anyone with an IQ above 50 and the reading comprehensions beyond a third grader does.

Hell the only President in history to show us all his Birth certificate- and the only President in history to have the State of his birth officially confirm he was born there.

And you idiots don't know where he was born?

Probably for the same reason you refer to a vagina as a 'mama hole'.

I totally agree. People who have an iq above 50 know he was not born in America. Everyone else voted for change.

Obama to visit Kenya. Will there be an explosion of "birtherism"?

There will be the usual stupidity from the right, we've seen that stupidity from conservatives on this very site.
Why did Obama claim his birth was governed by the British Nationalty Act of 1948 rather than the 14th Amendment?

Obama told his publishers, college and Universities that he was born in Kenya

Not so much- publications that mention President Obama's place of birth- starting while he was a rising star attending Harvard.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circution- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii
this is nothing jj. they're not links, what are they supposed to be.

i like when the deputy whitehouse press secretaries like rachael maddow and squeaky chuck todd "declare? it a dead issue. this time.

President Obama visits Kenya without inciting birther freakout MSNBC

"dreams from my father" is your source ? didn't he carry his BC in a book ?? are there any other factual inconsistencies in "dreams from my father" ??

Forum List

Back