Obama to Use EPA to Declare CO2 a Dangerous Pollutant ….

ctpatriot1970

Rookie
Nov 30, 2009
Obama and crew will not wait for the outcome of Copenhagen or the passage of the Waxman-Markey climate bill, predicted for 2010 at the earliest. Obama will declare carbon dioxide a dangerous pollutant this week.

The Environmental Protection Agency has declared carbon dioxide dangerous and this will probably result in the government requiring businesses that emit carbon dioxide and five other “greenhouse gases” to make costly changes in machinery to reduce emissions. Congress need not be consulted and no law need be enacted.

An EPA “endangerment finding” would allow the federal agency to use the federal Clean Air Act to regulate carbon-dioxide emissions

the full story.... Ummm Isn’t Co2 what trees breath??? I thought they loved the tress??? . I wonder if any of us will be the lucky 50 million to survive

Ct Patriots Blog

Another demonstration that Obama and others in these positions of "Faux Leadership" are flat out MORE DANGEROUS than CO2, or any other gas in high concentrations by itself.
And this insane EPA may follow right along like a line of lemmings into the sea.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-to-use-epa-to-declare-co2-a-dangerous-pollutant.html

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/31/MNM219GIJD.DTL

What's next, TAX humans and animals they own for expulsion of CO2 by using CO2 "Metering Masks" !

Congratulations Obama and your band of the dumbest collection of misfits and boobs on the planet. They keep doing this 'stuff' for only one MAIN reason, can anyone guess what that might be? These people are ALL NUTS :clap2:

I am sure I know a few in here that believe this CRAP is for our own good as these idiots are doing now.

Remember, in the name of Health, Safety, Homeland Security, we will all be subjegated and live like animals in a zoo if we allow this kind of ridiculous garbage to pile up in this manner.

Last edited:
get ready for the exhalation tax.

After all we are, every one of us, expelling dangerous pollutants 24 hours a day for the duration of our lives.

get ready for the exhalation tax.

After all we are, every one of us, expelling dangerous pollutants 24 hours a day for the duration of our lives.

Europe already taxes barbeque's.

All of that cash fleeced from the unsuspecting.....now it's all been proven to be a lie......and the Democrats wanted to get in on it. So Obama backdoors Cap & Trade.

That's why the Dems put up with his ass. He's a serious money-maker and an insufferable sleaze-bag.

As to answering questions about the emails.....The silence from the left means they're formulating their responses...because whatever it is....it's gonna be pure Bullshit. Only thing they've said so far is that the hackers need to be prosecuted. Who gives a darn that they exposed the biggest scam in history.

When we win it all back we will give Democrats two choices: stop exhaling or get the fuck out of the country

gatekeeper-- "faux" leadership? since when is the president's leadership "faux"?

damn, it's funny watching the wingnuts on this thread. the o/p makes an assertion.... undocumented; unsubstantiated.... then extrapolates out into some psychotic wingnut conspiracy theory hysteria and faux outrage....

and the other little wingnuts dance around.

nutters.... :cuckoo:

gatekeeper-- "faux" leadership? since when is the president's leadership "faux"?

damn, it's funny watching the wingnuts on this thread. the o/p makes an assertion.... undocumented; unsubstantiated.... then extrapolates out into some psychotic wingnut conspiracy theory hysteria and faux outrage....

and the other little wingnuts dance around.

nutters.... :cuckoo:

:lol::lol: Cut the Crap 'j', B. H. Obama is in way over his head, he reached his level of incompetence as soon as he took the oath of office.

No wonder the country will NEVER be,'united', even a small group of bloggers in here there is so much division it looks like a diced meat convention. Obama is NOT a leader in my opinion, he may be highly educated, and is a very articulate "BullChitter", but he has no clue in being an effective leader of a nation, or nations, as other nations have backed off from his 'leadership' inabilities.

We don't need a BS'er, we need a real leader.

Oh Yeah. I can see it now. Hell, look what the EPA did in Cali. Turned beautiful farmland into a desert to save a smelt!!! A fucking smelt!!!! These guys are loons of the first order and God help us all if they end up deciding whats what in Carbon emissions. We will all be bankrupt.

Oh Yeah. I can see it now. Hell, look what the EPA did in Cali. Turned beautiful farmland into a desert to save a smelt!!! A fucking smelt!!!! These guys are loons of the first order and God help us all if they end up deciding whats what in Carbon emissions. We will all be bankrupt.

Whoa...whoa...WHOOOOA there, Claudette! What did the world's loons ever do to get lumped in with this bunch?

I read all the responses to this thread and just have to laugh.

"The sky is falling!, the sky is falling!"

:lol:

Are you labeling Claudette a bird bigot blastoff? In her defense it was a lowercase "l".

You don't think CO2 is a pollutant?

Lets try an experiment. Get a plastic bag and place it over your head. Seal it with a rubberband around your neck. Don't like it? Its just good ole CO2

Forum List

Back