Obama to Palin.....You Lie

Refers to "prominant politicians" who claim there will be death panels

How low can Palin sink?

Yes, that shout-out to Gov. Mooseburgers was pretty nice. It said, "Yes bitch, I've been listening and here's my response: You ain't shit."

:clap2:

if she wasnt shit he wouldnt have been phased, but he felt the need. obama is in over his head, hes the biggest fuck up in the nation

Oh yeah, she had an impact and he acknowledged that. But while she managed to get in a slap from facebook, he slapped her right back on live TV in front of Congress and the viewing public. In the long run, he's still gonna get things done while she's still stirring up shit from the sidelines.

So basically, she ain't shit. :D

Obama attacks "bogus claims" made about his plan. Calls the allegations of "death panels" nothing more than "a lie, plain and simple."

How low can Palin sink?

If it's such a lie why is it in HR3200?? Maybe Obama should look in the mirror and see who the liar really is.

Is Sara a liar?

I'm willing to cut the dumb eskimo some slack. I think she might have some weird form of terrets.. She seems to blurt ignorant shit out involuntarily... Plus she is soooo damn stupid..can she really tell if she is lying or not?

You rock Sarah, keep it up. I can't wait until Cap and Trade goes to the senate for a vote. It will be fun to watch her make mush of that bill.

You rock Sarah, keep it up. I can't wait until Cap and Trade goes to the senate for a vote. It will be fun to watch her make mush of that bill.

And how would she do this? She is nothing more than an internet blogger now?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=792WRxXXr7U]YouTube - JAvelin anti-tank[/ame]

See, this is what happens when little Sarah's post meets Obamacare.

Also, turns Obama into a screaming lying loon

Is Sara a liar?

I'm willing to cut the dumb eskimo some slack. I think she might have some weird form of terrets (sic). She seems to blurt ignorant shit out involuntarily... Plus she is soooo damn stupid..can she really tell if she is lying or not?
You'd know all about that, Scooter. :rofl:

Sorry dud...you are too all over the map to make my list. Random insults won't cut it...."scooter" is a nice touch though.

Just the ones with expensive surgery.

They can just take a pill after all.

YouTube - Obama to Jane Sturm: Hey, take a pill

You ignorant dishonest fuck. Why not post the ENTIRE context you lying SOH?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJYvaLS-xOw]YouTube - Obama to Jane Sturm take a pill (long version in context)[/ame]

I mean jeez, there's an even longer version on youtube then that one too:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D8PXAt8HEY]YouTube - Prescription for America Part 3 ABC News[/ame]

Such dishonesty on your part.

I actually didn't see your hateful little post until you pointed it out. Honestly, I don't take you obamabots all thagt seriously as you are usually incapable of listening to reason.

But now that I see it, what a little pussy you are. LOL!

Your "context" changes nothing you sorry little apologist. Just more spin and lies from your hero and the best part is that tards like you swallow it and can't seem to get enough. Even when evidence is shoved in your face, you stick your fingers in your ear and scream LALALALALA... :lol:

Listen up, I can't type any slower than I already do, so have someone read this out loud to you and even get them to explain it S L O W L Y if it's too hard. mmmmkay?
(I know it's Palin so that will make double extra hard for you, but it won't burn out your retinas.) :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/87702-facebooked-palin-to-obama-you-big-govt-ideas-suck.html

In fact, after promising to “make sure that no government bureaucrat .... gets between you and the health care you need,” the President repeated his call for an Independent Medicare Advisory Council -- an unelected, largely unaccountable group of bureaucrats charged with containing Medicare costs. He did not disavow his own statement that such a group, working outside of “normal political channels,” should guide decisions regarding that “huge driver of cost ... the chronically ill and those toward the end of their lives....”

Obama is scared of a little white woman and his fear has just elevated her voice to a larger audience now.

And Republicans love to say that they never see race. :eusa_eh:

and there goes the race card.

:lol:

Hey you are on a roll here.

how many race cards are in your deck, are there any other cards? do you ever win? and what card game are you playing? is there some concept hidden? questions questions questions....

Obama is scared of a little white woman and his fear has just elevated her voice to a larger audience now.

And Republicans love to say that they never see race. :eusa_eh:
Who said anything about race?

Oh yeah...You did.

race_card.jpg

You see, liberals hear "Death Panels" and the oh-so-nuanced elite are suddenly as dumb as a box of rocks.

What did you expect libs?

A darkened room with a massive, weathered old desk where a bunch of old men slammed the gavel down on Granny's skull?

Are you that fucking stupid? :lol:

No. The truth is, you are using that scary "death panel" to ridicule and marginalize any opponents to n00bama. Just like always. So predictable. :lol:

Obama attacks "bogus claims" made about his plan. Calls the allegations of "death panels" nothing more than "a lie, plain and simple."

How low can Palin sink?

Bogus claims? Minority whip read the part of the bill today that prevented enforcement of non-citizens fro receiving health care (without paying for it).
This man does not have a bill. He is pulling info out of thin air and the koolaid drinkers think he lies elegantly. Encouraging seniors to accept "end of life counseling" is IN THE BILL (house of reps), does that sound like a "life" squad? This "health care reform bill" from the dems is about taking your rights. It will usurp the Bill of Rights, with your permission. Do you get that? There is no written protections in this bill for citizens/patients. It is all about the power the gov will take from you.

There are options:
tort reform...limit the amount of awards to medical care and living costs or medical costs and double the amount of life insurance the patien had. Also, illegal aliens that do not pay for treatment are not allowed to sue.

allow insurance competition across state lines and let the customers decide how much coverage they want: coverage for childbirth and young children would cost more than catostraphic coverage, coverage for all illnesses would be more than coverage for anything after a $10,000 deductible.

Use the gov clinics (public) to provide free healthcare to those that can not afford it. Encourage young doctors to help by using a student loan forgiveness for so many hours a week (part-time).

Give tax breaks for buying insurance to individual taxpayers.

Allow health savings programs, tax free.

None of these give the gov control over your life or any other citizen's. It is easy to understand. It doesn't take 1000+ pages to explain it.

The pres showed his arrogance at the citizens that are concerned this will end badly. He was condecending towards those that disagreed. He did not provide any numbers or details to make citizens comfortable with where this is going. when someone tells me that 'they' are just looking out for me, bells and whistles start going off in my head. The bills the dems are pushing is setting off fog horns and steam whistles. There is nothing good about this bill if you are not a corrupt politician.

Forum List

Back