Obama to Palin.....You Lie

Palin did not lie.

Obama and his supporters are simply enraged she has dominated the discourse on this discussion - even as Obama has a national audience and the mike all to himself he cannot get Palin out of his head. And wait until the review of his speech shows he in fact was the liar - repeatedly.

And I do believe Mrs. Palin will have a response - and she is gonna smack him up good yet again...

Palin did not lie.

Obama and his supporters are simply enraged she has dominated the discourse on this discussion - even as Obama has a national audience and the mike all to himself he cannot get Palin out of his head. And wait until the review of his speech shows he in fact was the liar - repeatedly.

And I do believe Mrs. Palin will have a response - and she is gonna smack him up good yet again...

Did she not raise the issue of "death panels"? She lied.

Palin did not lie.

Did she not raise the issue of "death panels"? She lied.

Yes - correctly.

And she altered the entire trajectory of the debate from there and sent Obama and the Dems reeling back - and good on her for doing it.

Yes - correctly.

And she altered the entire trajectory of the debate from there and sent Obama and the Dems reeling back - and good on her for doing it.

I think she keeps on proving over and over again that just when you thought there could be no one as dumb as Dan Quayle or George Bush Jnr on the political landscape, up pops Ditto Head Palin....

Obama attacks "bogus claims" made about his plan. Calls the allegations of "death panels" nothing more than "a lie, plain and simple."

Refers to "prominant politicians" who claim there will be death panels

How low can Palin sink?

Palin did say that & has soon as she did--democrats went sprinting back to the HR3200 bill & took out a section that perfectly described what she stated. So whatever she said worked. It certainly was not a LIE.

To add to this--Obama wants to cut 500 BILLION out of medicare--while knowing that there are millions of baby-boomers entering the medicare system & will continue to do so for the next 15 years. Now with YOUR fuzzy math--can you explain how he can do that--without rationing health care to the elderly? Now who is lying?
$9-trillion-deficit.jpg

Last edited:
Yes - correctly.

I think she keeps on proving over and over again that just when you thought there could be no one as dumb as Dan Quayle....
Can't buy that one.

The left just pointed and laughed -rightly so- when Quayle opened his stupid yap.

The abreaction to Palin from today's left is much more strident and vicious.

The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's "death panel" so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their "level of productivity in society," whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil.

These are Palin's words. Please show me anywhere in HR3200 that comes close to this?

Obama attacks "bogus claims" made about his plan. Calls the allegations of "death panels" nothing more than "a lie, plain and simple."

Refers to "prominant politicians" who claim there will be death panels

How low can Palin sink?

Palin did say that & has soon as she did--democrats went sprinting back to the HR3200 bill & took out a section that perfectly described what she stated. So whatever she said worked. It certainly was not a LIE.

To add to this--Obama wants to cut 500 BILLION out of medicare--while knowing that there are millions of baby-boomers entering the medicare system & will continue to do so for the next 15 years. Now with YOUR fuzzy math--can you explain how he can do that--without rationing health care to the elderly? Now who is lying?
View attachment 8062

Yup - and she has been sending them scrambling ever since! :eusa_angel:

Palin did not lie.

yep! her bony little finger are probably tap tap tapping away! :lol:

Palin continues to spread the lie of "Death Panels" so yes Sarah Palin is lying. Anyone who believes is such bullshit really needs to get their head checked. If only for their own safety.

Palin continues to spread the lie of "Death Panels" so yes Sarah Palin is lying. Anyone who believes is such bullshit really needs to get their head checked. If only for their own safety.

you don't know if she's lying or speculating.

we can't afford a head check. send a check please roberto.

you don't know if she's lying or speculating.

No, she's lying.

PolitiFact | Obama is correct that "death panel" charge is a lie

PolitiFact | Sarah Palin falsely claims Barack Obama runs a 'death panel'

Palin may have jumped to a conclusion about the Obama administration's efforts to promote comparative effectiveness research. Such research has nothing to do with evaluating patients for "worthiness." Rather, comparative effectiveness research finds out which treatments work better than others.

The health reform bill being considered in the House of Representatives says that a Comparative Effectiveness Research Center shall "conduct, support, and synthesize research" that looks at "outcomes, effectiveness, and appropriateness of health care services and procedures in order to identify the manner in which diseases, disorders, and other health conditions can most effectively and appropriately be prevented, diagnosed, treated, and managed clinically."

The House bill states in the section creating the Comparative Effectiveness Research Center and an oversight commission that "nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the Commission or the Center to mandate coverage, reimbursement, or other policies for any public or private payer." In other words, comparative effectiveness research will tell you whether treatment A is better than treatment B. But the bill as written won't mandate which treatment doctors and patients have to select.

She's stated the "Death Panels" bit as fact twice now, she's lying.

Palin had it right. Her words "death panels" has the con man all lathered up. And I thought he was the great word man. Heh, heh, heh.

The health reform bill being considered in the House of Representatives says that a Comparative Effectiveness Research Center shall "conduct, support, and synthesize research" that looks at "outcomes, effectiveness, and appropriateness of health care services and procedures in order to identify the manner in which diseases, disorders, and other health conditions can most effectively and appropriately be prevented, diagnosed, treated, and managed clinically."
You wanna translate that nebulous gobbledygook into no-uncertain-terms English for the rest of us??

Forum List

Back