Obama to Military - Will you FIRE on Americans?

Rebelitarian

Sep 11, 2013
Obama to Military - Will you FIRE on Americans?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLXOtR9Gr3E#t=383]Obama to Military - Will you FIRE on Americans? - YouTube[/ame]

If history is any indicator, yes. The US military will shoot up US citizens and not think twice about it.

Of course he would do it....without a blink... what else can you expect from the most anti-American President to date?

The military will and should fire upon Americans who wage terrorism, treason, and insurection against the United States.

so don't push them.

You expect someone to waste time watching your twenty-minute kook video?

I watched it. They quote mysterious unnamed high-level sources. That's convincing.

Well kook, technically he's already fired on Americans. Do you think a corporate puppet who oversees a police state would miss a hole at his daily golf game to cry because a citizen was mowed down by some shaved headed prick?

The military will also fire on peaceful protestors (Kent State and Bonus Army), tax avoiders (Whiskey Rebellion), people seeking religious freedom (Mormons) and labor strikes (West Virginia Mine Wars). The US military will shoot anyone the President directs them to shoot.

Well kook, technically he's already fired on Americans. Do you think a corporate puppet who oversees a police state would miss a hole at his daily golf game to cry because a citizen was mowed down by some shaved headed prick?

you mean Americans who join terrorist groups abroad?

sucks to be them.

The military will also fire on peaceful protestors (Kent State and Bonus Army), tax avoiders (Whiskey Rebellion), people seeking religious freedom (Mormons) and labor strikes (West Virginia Mine Wars). The US military will shoot anyone the President directs them to shoot.

The US military will never again fire upon peaceful protestors or folks engaged in civil disobedience or non-violent protest.

Those days are over. We have evolved.

The US military will never again fire upon peaceful protestors or folks engaged in civil disobedience or non-violent protest.

Dream on... :rolleyes: these are Obama days.

Of course we have.

If Kent State is any indication, they'll fire if ordered even if they're just college kids staging a protest.

you mean Americans who join terrorist groups abroad?

sucks to be them.

That 16 year old kid was a part of no terrorist group. Try again scumbag.

Which troops are we talking about gunning down Americans? The ones the Right used to say you were a traitor for not supporting?

How do you maniacs hold two completely contradictory thoughts in your head at the same time?

Positively schizophrenic.

Forum List

Back