Obama to House Republicans, "Are you going to serve the rich or the middle class?"

Obama and Democrats love the poor so much they want to turn every American into one

No we don't.

On a related note, righties are so steeped in theoretical mumbo jumbo and so lacking of any real world knowledge they actually think poverty could be entirely eliminated - indeed we could all be wealthy - if everyone just worked hard enough.

Obama and Democrats love the poor so much they want to turn every American into one

Can you explain to me why asking rich people to give four more cents on the dollar will make them, let alone the rest of us poor?

It's doubling down on a losing bet. You've been trying that Class Warfare Fuck the Rich economy and it's a historic fail.

Why not cut government pending by the 4 cents?

How about passing a fucking budget? How about charging Reid with Criminal negligence for refusing to pass a budget?

What? I thought the Bush tax cuts went only to the rich and screwed over the middle class.

Wow. You're even worse at reading comprehension than I thought.

Dummy, the reason the BTCs screw the middle class is BECAUSE of the tax cuts they continue to give the rich. Most economists recommend ending the portion of the cuts that extend to the rich. You know, people who actually study this shit.

Most economist recommend no such thing.

Really? Got some links to back your bullshit up?

Cuz I got these to back my claims up:

U.S. should end Bush tax cuts to shrink debt: economist | Reuters
Independent economist group endorses ending Bush tax cuts | The Raw Story
Economist's View: "Democrats and the Bush Tax Cuts"

Those are just three links. If you want more, let me know.

Obama calls for middle class tax cut extension - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

“Pass a bill extending the tax cuts for the middle class, I will sign it tomorrow. Pass it next week, I’ll sign it next week,” Obama said. “Right now our priority needs to be giving middle class Americans and small businesses the security they deserve.”

So if Republicans in the house really do care about the working class in this country, as they claim to, they'll pass the extension to them and let Obama sign it. If they instead choose to show the entire country that holding out for cuts for the super-wealthy is more important than guaranteeing cuts for the middle class, they'll practice more Obstructionism in the name of "smaller government."

How do you think non-partisan voters will view them if they go that route?

So, it sounds like you're for cutting taxes for some but you want to raise taxes on wealthier Americans. My question is why raise taxes on anybody?

Do you believe raising taxes on the "rich" will increase revenue to the government? There is much evidence that suggests just the opposite may be true. The UK is experiencing the Laffer curve right now by NOT realizing the revenue promised after raising taxes:

The Laffer Curve Wreaks Havoc in the United Kingdom - Daniel J. Mitchell - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary

But let's say I'm wrong and raising taxes on the "rich" does result in more revenue to the government. Are you going to actually pay down the deficit with that extra money...or just spend more? If it's the former, please provide any evidence that such a thing could happen in Washington DC. If it's the latter, why in the hell should we support even more deficit spending?

Again, the question is WHY do you want to see tax rates increased on anybody, especially after you acknowledge that taxes on the "middle class" should not be increased. A little logic and reason if you please.

No we don't.

On a related note, righties are so steeped in theoretical mumbo jumbo and so lacking of any real world knowledge they actually think poverty could be entirely eliminated - indeed we could all be wealthy - if everyone just worked hard enough.

We've been fighting the "War on Poverty" the Democrat way since 1965....what's the Exit Strategy?

I think Dems love keeping people poor and beholden, it's slave owner mentality

Oh, I didn't realize I was supposed to give a fuck about what you think about my economic ideologies.

You don't have an economic ideology. You are an inept buffoon. You misinterpret Krugman and spew utter nonsense.

Nor did I realize that I have to follow lock-step with every Left-leaning scholar and pundit.

What choice do you have? You're an uneducated fool.

See, DumbFuck, that kind of blind allegiance is what you on the Right have been practicing for so long now, thanks to Rimjob and Fux News that you think everyone does it.

It's cool. I forgive you.

So monkey boi, do you honestly believe that all wealth belongs to the state? Thus the failure to tax "the rich" more is "income redistribution?" Or were you just spewing words with no grasp of their meaning?

No we don't.

We've been fighting the "War on Poverty" the Democrat way since 1965....what's the Exit Strategy?

Democrats aren't keeping anyone poor, and none of us own slaves.

Its sad that you can't think of any other way to make your arguments than to accuse people of being slave holders.

He should have asked himself that question when he gave $700 billion to the banks...then another $200 billion...and probably more before the year is out.
How does this not make Obama for the wealthy?

He didn't give 700 B to the banks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_IwGC8bCOU]Dylan Ratigan calls out Obama FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion! mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Can you explain to me why asking rich people to give four more cents on the dollar will make them, let alone the rest of us poor?

It's doubling down on a losing bet. You've been trying that Class Warfare Fuck the Rich economy and it's a historic fail.

How about passing a fucking budget? How about charging Reid with Criminal negligence for refusing to pass a budget?

Wow. So much retarded-sauce in one post. Nobody is saying fuck the rich. We're saying, "Hey guys, remember when you used to give us four more cents per dollar? Can you start doing that again, because it would really help THE ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY if you did. Thanks guys! Stay rich!"

Cut government spending by four cents a dollar? Okay. Can we cut 4% out of Defense then?

And charging Reid with Criminal Negligence is such a hacky, dumb, douchey partisan bullshit suggestion I'm only going to call it thus and leave it to fall on the pile of dumbshit being vomited by the usual Tea Bagger Suspects in here.

And if Romney is SMART? HE will highlight this point...Democrats have been in charge...Dingy Harry REID refuses...

No we don't.

Its sad that you can't think of any other way to make your arguments than to accuse people of being slave holders.

Welfare and public education is designed to keep people poor and ignorant.

He should have asked himself that question when he gave $700 billion to the banks...then another $200 billion...and probably more before the year is out.
How does this not make Obama for the wealthy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_IwGC8bCOU]Dylan Ratigan calls out Obama FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion! mp4 - YouTube[/ame]
“The total potential federal government support could reach up to 23.7 trillion dollars,”
Monkeys COULD fly out your ass.

Welfare and public education is designed to keep people poor and ignorant.

Indeed...Good workers and good subjects...nothing MORE. OWS is what happened...and the Statists took ownership of it.

TARP was Bush. Nice try.

So Obama, a US Senator voted against it?

And how much was disbursed under Bush? None at all?

Hmmm, Obama voted for TARP and disbursed the monies - but it's all BOOOOOSH.

Fuck but you're stupid - seriously.
I love how the Republican party can't even stand by their most recent PResident.

Pathetic.
You morons sure stood by his ass when he was in office.

So, it sounds like you're for cutting taxes for some but you want to raise taxes on wealthier Americans.

Half right. I'm for leaving tax rates where they are for the middle and lower classes, not cutting them. And then yes, I'm all for asking wealthier Americans to pay more. Me and Adam Smith are totes in lock step on that one.

My question is why raise taxes on anybody?

Because we're drowning in a deficit caused by two unfunded wars and tax cuts on the wealthy. That's why.

Do you believe raising taxes on the "rich" will increase revenue to the government?

Yes. I do. So does pretty much every economist in the world.

There is much evidence that suggests just the opposite may be true. The UK is experiencing the Laffer curve right now by NOT realizing the revenue promised after raising taxes:

The Laffer Curve Wreaks Havoc in the United Kingdom - Daniel J. Mitchell - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary

That's a commentary piece.

But let's say I'm wrong and raising taxes on the "rich" does result in more revenue to the government. Are you going to actually pay down the deficit with that extra money...or just spend more?

Obama's plan, that I agree with, is to start to dig out of the hole by raising taxes, then you can make logical cuts to spending, yes. I suggest we start with the largest spender in government: Defense. You game?

If it's the former, please provide any evidence that such a thing could happen in Washington DC. If it's the latter, why in the hell should we support even more deficit spending?

Evidence of it working? Okay, see Bill Clinton's presidency. Next.

Again, the question is WHY do you want to see tax rates increased on anybody, especially after you acknowledge that taxes on the "middle class" should not be increased.

Because the rich can afford it. Because they have an obligation to the rest of society, who built the framework of the free market that allowed them to prosper (oh, God, I can't wait to see what the Tea Bagger Fucks say to this point) so mightily, to give back more. Again, Adam Smith, the guy who Conservatives would gladly suck off if they had the chance, believed the same exact thing.

A little logic and reason if you please.

Done and done.

Wow. So much retarded-sauce in one post. Nobody is saying fuck the rich. We're saying, "Hey guys, remember when you used to give us four more cents per dollar? Can you start doing that again, because it would really help THE ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY if you did. Thanks guys! Stay rich!"

Cut government spending by four cents a dollar? Okay. Can we cut 4% out of Defense then?

And charging Reid with Criminal Negligence is such a hacky, dumb, douchey partisan bullshit suggestion I'm only going to call it thus and leave it to fall on the pile of dumbshit being vomited by the usual Tea Bagger Suspects in here.

More Epic Fail from the Party of Epic Fail. That's why the economy sucks and will never improve with your failed re-distributive economic "ideas"

Even the Communist People Republic of Vietnam rejects your economic ideas as a guaranteed fail and has a warm embrace of free enterprise I wish American Democrats had.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_IwGC8bCOU"]Dylan Ratigan calls out Obama FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion! mp4 - YouTube[/ame]
“The total potential federal government support could reach up to 23.7 trillion dollars,”
Monkeys COULD fly out your ass.

Not to mention the $116+ Trillion of unfunded mandates future generations are on the hook for.

SON?

YOU need to wake the hell UP instead of trying to defend the indefensible.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back