obama to condemn Christian film maker before UN

Oh...I see...you don't have a rebuttal....I know, it's much easier to simply attack than to offer a valid argument.....Lazy as shit...but much easier.

Rebuttal? You have NOT SEEN the film.... You advocate apologizing to Muslims for someone legally exercising their 1st Amendment rights. You have made numerous assumptions not backed up by facts. The protestors never even saw the film, they were ordered to riot by religious leaders with their own agenda, that has nothing to do with a d rate movie from some nobody. But you run and hide you scared little man.

And you don't get it that condemning the film is not apologizing.

Did Obama "condemn" any other art, film, written word, or movie that attacked any other religion? Of course not, he was asked to condemn several very inflammatory pieces of art against Christians and his response is silence.

He is going before the UN to attack an Individual who has done NOTHING criminal, nothing wrong.

Remind me again.... I don't recall, any complaint from you on Piss Christ, Shit Mary or September Dawn. Is that because those groups do NOT riot, murder and destroy? WE PAID for PISS CHRIST. Tax payer funds.

So to summarize your apparent position, curtail first amendment rights when convenient or threats occur, attack people for using those rights to appease violent Muslims.

Steel hasn't seen it, he is just playing at being the Holy Spirit and passing judgment.

Not passing judgment, just railing against hatred and trying to make the case against fanning.flames that could start yet ANOTHER war in a part if the world that we have already lost trillions of dollars that are never coming back and thousands of American lives.

You guys, on the other hand, seem quite content....even excited about the idea.

Like I said....helping out our fellow countrymen? Fuck 'em....we're broke. Getting into another war many times more expensive? Go get 'em!

So you would appease Muslims by restricting our rights. You have no problem with hateful speech toward Christians in film words or art. AT least I have not seen you say one word about THOSE hateful things. I don't recall your outrage when Jews were attacked by slander lies and ignorance by Muslim TV papers and radio nor when the art was displayed in Norway.

So your outrage and disgust is limited solely to those that might do us harm if we exercise our PROTECTED Constitutional RIGHTS. You are railing on about a film you haven't even seen. Your entire premise is based on the fear that harm may come because someone actually used their PROTECTED Constitutional RIGHTS. No outrage at the Muslims, no problem with President Obama apologizing for a film legally made. No problem with him going to the UN to attack a person that broke no laws and simply exercised rights you had no problems with when used against OTHER religions and peoples.

You are a COWARD.

In case you missed it Steelplate

Guess what, jerky? This is how free speech works.

You make shitty film, and people tell you so.

The filmmaker is as Christian as Larry Flynt.

:clap2:

And Obama is exercising his 1st Amendment rights, like the Film Maker did.
That means that he can condemn that fuckup of a film before other nations.

Don't you love America's Rights and Liberties? Oh, not when it's against your religious convenience? Tough shit.

Don't you love America's Rights and Liberties? Oh, not when it's against your religious convenience? Tough shit.

I will criticize him for doing so with the same rights and the right to vote in Nov! WAHOO!! Works both ways!

I will criticize him for doing so with the same rights and the right to vote in Nov! WAHOO!! Works both ways!

Everything always goes both ways. ;)

But I'll be posting the suicide hotline number for you guys in November, when you need it. :)

"I beg ta diffah suh....."

You don't...you didn't know that you are supposed to be an "ambassador" of Christ....
You didn't know that Jesus said that HE was the only way to god....

You don't know very much at all.

There is nothing about you that would make anyuone else want to be a "christian".

Well...if bring Christian means we don't help our fellow citizens who are struggling, hate people different than us, choose war over diplomacy, and lick the boots of the most powerful and wealthy? Then I think that perhaps it's YOU that don't understand your faith....if you have any, that is.

Sweetpea:)

I keep telling you I don't practice any religion.

You claim to be a "christian"......

What makes you a "chistian"?

Now Steel, what version of the bible do you use?

So....you're not a Christian...but you think you can preach to me? Fuck you....but....

I am a Christian because I believe that we are fundamentally flawed. In the days before Christ, Jewish people had to make sacrifices to God as atonement for their sins. God put Christ on the Earth to make a permanent, final sacrifice to atone for all our sins. As a Christian, I am grateful for this great act of love by God to save a hopeless sinner such as myself.

What version do I use? Which one? I own several.....I use both the King James and the NIV...but Items to use the King James more.

Well...if bring Christian means we don't help our fellow citizens who are struggling, hate people different than us, choose war over diplomacy, and lick the boots of the most powerful and wealthy? Then I think that perhaps it's YOU that don't understand your faith....if you have any, that is.

So....you're not a Christian...but you think you can preach to me? Fuck you....but....

I am a Christian because I believe that we are fundamentally flawed. In the days before Christ, Jewish people had to make sacrifices to God as atonement for their sins. God put Christ on the Earth to make a permanent, final sacrifice to atone for all our sins. As a Christian, I am grateful for this great act of love by God to save a hopeless sinner such as myself.

What version do I use? Which one? I own several.....I use both the King James and the NIV...but Items to use the King James more.

New International Version (©1984)
For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat." /COLOR]

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God

Would Jesus have told anyone to fuck off Steel?

Not passing judgment, just railing against hatred and trying to make the case against fanning.flames that could start yet ANOTHER war in a part if the world that we have already lost trillions of dollars that are never coming back and thousands of American lives.

You guys, on the other hand, seem quite content....even excited about the idea.

Like I said....helping out our fellow countrymen? Fuck 'em....we're broke. Getting into another war many times more expensive? Go get 'em!

So you would appease Muslims by restricting our rights. You have no problem with hateful speech toward Christians in film words or art. AT least I have not seen you say one word about THOSE hateful things. I don't recall your outrage when Jews were attacked by slander lies and ignorance by Muslim TV papers and radio nor when the art was displayed in Norway.

So your outrage and disgust is limited solely to those that might do us harm if we exercise our PROTECTED Constitutional RIGHTS. You are railing on about a film you haven't even seen. Your entire premise is based on the fear that harm may come because someone actually used their PROTECTED Constitutional RIGHTS. No outrage at the Muslims, no problem with President Obama apologizing for a film legally made. No problem with him going to the UN to attack a person that broke no laws and simply exercised rights you had no problems with when used against OTHER religions and peoples.

You are a COWARD.

In case you missed it Steelplate

I didn't miss it, I ignored it because it's bullshit. No one is restricting anyone's rights. However....you seem to think that there's no responsibility or consequences to that Freedom. I never said that the asshole couldn't make the film....I just said that it has consequences....and that condemning the act of making such a film isn't restricting his right to make it or apologizing fir it.

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat." /COLOR]

Would he? Probably not....but I'm not Christ, am I?

You really want to pigeon hole an entire religion on two passages?

He will spew you from his mouth.

You are an abomination to him, I am sorry Steel....you know NOTHING about your own faith.

As an Ambassador you are to represent Christ on the earth...you have failed.

the President's indefensible scapegoating of the film and filmmaker to draw attention and blame away from U.S. security failures apparently knows no bounds.​

from the Op's link.

Forum List

Back