Obama to Africa: "Stop Blaming Whitey For Your Problems"

Yet BO will still be handing them billions of US dollars no matter what he says in a speech.

What's wrong with this picture.
Exactly. Words are cheap, actions take balls, of which this empty suit for a president has none.

Actually, he should come back to the states and make this speech to ALL races and ALL religions of this country. It isn't anyone else's fault if you're doing terrible except yours. No one else is making you lose money. The recession is bad because YOU'RE NOT SPENDING MONEY! Now stop bitching and go spend.

Tell that to the people Madoff stole from.

Actually, he should come back to the states and make this speech to ALL races and ALL religions of this country. It isn't anyone else's fault if you're doing terrible except yours. No one else is making you lose money. The recession is bad because YOU'RE NOT SPENDING MONEY! Now stop bitching and go spend.

how fuck are people supposed to spend if they dont have a fucking job.

People don't have a fucking job because people aren't spending. People stop spending, they stop buying products, which means the manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, retailers of that product lose money. Enough of that happens and you have a recession.

you have proven yoursel fto be an idiot already. remember your dow 10,000 by july yeah that really happened. you haven't a fucking clue about what the hell you are talking about

What happened to "White Folks Greed Runs a World in Need"?

Remember the painting "Hope"?

Remember the Wright sermon that inspired Obama to have Ayers title the Obama "autobiography" "The Audacity of White Folks Greed...er, I mean The Audacity of Hope"?

People don't have a fucking job because people aren't spending. People stop spending, they stop buying products, which means the manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, retailers of that product lose money. Enough of that happens and you have a recession.

It's also why reduction in unemployment is the last measurement of the end of a recession.

Yet BO will still be handing them billions of US dollars no matter what he says in a speech.

Aid to African nations is already committed; it has been a fact of life most of us have accepted for decades. I continue to be amazed how so many of you believe that so many issues you're suddenly aware of today are "Obama Firsts"!!

Exactly. Words are cheap, actions take balls, of which this empty suit for a president has none.

What kind of "action" do you have in mind when it comes to Africa? Send American troops into Darfur? Assassinate Mugabe?

you have proven yoursel fto be an idiot already. remember your dow 10,000 by july yeah that really happened. you haven't a fucking clue about what the hell you are talking about

What does the Dow have to do with unemployment? Ironically, the market has risen because of an increase in lending and therefore consumer confidence.

So sorry that predictions weren't right on the money for ya [pun intended].

What happened to "White Folks Greed Runs a World in Need"?

Remember the painting "Hope"?

Remember the Wright sermon that inspired Obama to have Ayers title the Obama "autobiography" "The Audacity of White Folks Greed...er, I mean The Audacity of Hope"?

Morons on Parade...

Aid to African nations is already committed; it has been a fact of life most of us have accepted for decades. I continue to be amazed how so many of you believe that so many issues you're suddenly aware of today are "Obama Firsts"!!

and yet nowhere dId he say it was an obama first.

do you prefer timothy or winter wheat when you build your strawmen?

Someone needs to tell him that Africans dont "blame whitey" for their problems. Americans blame whitey for their problems. He's talking to the wrong crowd.

Maggie i believe he means...WHY DO WE KEEP THROWING MONEY DOWN THAT PIT...and please dont tell me they cant say.... NO MORE...

What kind of "action" do you have in mind when it comes to Africa? Send American troops into Darfur? Assassinate Mugabe?

how about not sending money or aid to nations that are run by dictators...since none of it gets to whom it is supposed to benifit....

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
About time somebody told these pricks how it is..

Obama puts corrupt African leaders on notice

Only Obama could do this, if it were any white President it would of gone horribly horribly wrong.

There's something horribly wrong about that, in and of itself.

Unfortunately. But much of Africa is ruled by corrupt and venal leaders who use colonialism as a crutch for all the continent's problems. Having someone with roots in Africa say it has far more force than what a Caucasian could ever say.

Well another award winning speech by Obama. Yee Haw!

Is he ever going to stop globe trotting and decide to find some real answers to this nations problems?

Is he ever going to stop globe trotting and decide to find some real answers to this nations problems?

First off, he has been trying to fix the nation. Via counter-productive leftist idealogy, but nevertheless he has tried to do it. The world is global and any President must address that.

Second, love him or hate him (I fall into the I respect him as our President, but I don't like his policies or plans) you have to admire and respect his work ethic. I mean the man doesn't seem to take a day or minute off! He tosses some much onto his plate and runs with it (I think in the wrong direction though). But I respect when someone is working hard and shows few signs of laziness! This is at least refreshing for me, since Jr. set the record for the most vacation time of any President. Even if you think his policies are bad, which I do, acknowledge and respect that he is at least working as hard as he can!

First off, he has been trying to fix the nation. Via counter-productive leftist idealogy, but nevertheless he has tried to do it. The world is global and any President must address that.

Second, love him or hate him (I fall into the I respect him as our President, but I don't like his policies or plans) you have to admire and respect his work ethic. I mean the man doesn't seem to take a day or minute off! He tosses some much onto his plate and runs with it (I think in the wrong direction though). But I respect when someone is working hard and shows few signs of laziness! This is at least refreshing for me, since Jr. set the record for the most vacation time of any President. Even if you think his policies are bad, which I do, acknowledge and respect that he is at least working as hard as he can!

In regard to respect, I respect the office, but not the man. Further, my questions or concerns are fair.

We have a secretary of state who is honestly as or maybe more qualified than the president, yet he is out doing her job, globe trotting. What is she doing? ahuh

Further, there is nothing wrong with working hard, many people do it each day, but, the ones who really succeed are the ones who can also work smart at the same time.

As for vacations, not that Obama is taking any, but, let's think about this, our nation is in serious crisis and this president has maybe traveled abroad more in such a short period of time, than most other presidents.

Again I ask, where is Hillary? Why is he out doing her job? Is he a paranoid micro manager?

Forum List

Back