Obama the reason for all these children crossing the border without their parents.

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
MSNBC Immigration Expert: Illegal Alien Child Border Crossings Spiking Because of Amnesty Rumors
the mothers that I have been speaking with have told me that there are rumors circulating throughout Latin America, particularly Central America, that if they come through and they give themselves up to U.S. Customs and Border patrol officials that they will be given some kind of immigration relief.”
I guess this Obama ideal of getting more democratic voters. Makes me sick.. But you Obama ass kissers will defend this

Why didn't Bush, and all the Repubs before him, close the borders? And Obama needs voters? Seems like he won, twice, with just the Americans eh?

Why didn't Bush, and all the Repubs before him, close the borders? And Obama needs voters? Seems like he won, twice, with just the Americans eh?

I didn't say Obama needed voters. I said for democrats . Idiot..

We have plenty of voters right now, and more coming our way every day right here. The White Man's Party, not so much. Your voters are dying off, literally.

We warned them it would happen, we told them it would happen and now it's happening.

Know what's great?

They aren't going to take my job. They don't have the skill.

They aren't going to take my wife's job or my Son or Daughter-in-law's job.

They're going to take dimocrap jobs.

dimocrap scum are so phenomenally stupid...... All this shit about the wage gap and how Blue Cllar wages are going to shit and the wage gap and minimum wage and how difficult it is to climb out of poverty.........?

Look at all these HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of illegals coming in here every year.

Where are they going to work, dimocrap scum?

They're going to take your jobs. THAT is where they're going to work.

You think Blacks have a hard time getting out of the ghetto now? Just wait.

These people will work for half the money and something else -- They actually show up for work and BUST THEIR ASSES while they're there.

dimocraps are so stupid, you're making yourselves a PERMANENT underclass.

It will take 20 years MINIMUM to undo the harm this Lying Cocksucker has done to America. And another 20 to bring the lower class back up to speed.

You people are just simply stupid.

These people will work for half the money and something else -- They actually show up for work and BUST THEIR ASSES while they're there.
A Capitalist wet-dream. Now you know why Texas never passes any anti-undocumented worker legislation.

Yup.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Because you're stupid.
Not at all. I know the rules, I'm a Capitalist and that is the game we play here. We like hard-working cheap labor, a lot. It's why the borders are still open...

And you're turning more Marxist by the post. We might have to get you a red hat and a sign to carry.

Forum List

Back