obama the gun grabber.

Obama calls for measures against gun violence - Washington Times

President Obama said Wednesday night he would “leave no stone unturned” in seeking new measures to reduce violence nationwide, including more restrictive background checks on gun purchases.

There he goes.

To me, "gun grabber" is someone who takes my guns. There is nothing about Obama grabbing guns in that article.

But just to be safe, we should all go out and buy more guns so...uhh...Obama will have more guns to grab from us when he comes for them...

Yeah. That's it.

Fast and Furious was supposed to raise the body count as an excuse for gun control.

There is no form of gun control that will prevent criminals from getting whatever kind of weaponry they want.

President Obama said Wednesday night he would “leave no stone unturned” in seeking new measures to reduce violence nationwide, including more restrictive background checks on gun purchases.

There he goes.

Yes. He wants to prevent criminals and fugitives from buying weapons. The monster. How could anyone agree with that? Reduce violence??? Pure insanity. The man is a menace.

You do realize fugitives can't get a permit to buy a gun?

There he goes.

Yes. He wants to prevent criminals and fugitives from buying weapons. The monster. How could anyone agree with that? Reduce violence??? Pure insanity. The man is a menace.

Well, how naive. We have very restrictive hand gun regulations in Canada. Guess what?

The criminals buy illegal weapons. :D

Who'd ever think gang bangers would find a way to keep on keeping on with their guns after politicians told them they couldn't get them legally.

Naughty gang bangers! Bad bad criminals! Not listening to the nice politicians.

:lol:

There he goes.

They certainly have guns though.

There he goes.

Uh he's using this tragedy to want more gun control, yet the stuff he proposes wouldnt have stopped it......I still dont get the logic. How about making this guy an example and make his death VERY VERY painful and public. I'm in!

There he goes.

Yes. Which means that, in truth, he is about to do nothing at all. Scary stuff, huh?

Yes. Which means that, in truth, he is about to do nothing at all. Scary stuff, huh?

he is about to do nothing at all. Scary stuff, huh?
Just make it harder for law abiding citizens to get a firearm and have a firearm

Wait if I understand your post? You said he's doing nothing about bad guys getting guns, so why add more burdens on it? People that do illegal acitivities by definition dont follow the law, or did I miss a change in the definition somewhere?

Wait if I understand your post? You said he's doing nothing about bad guys getting guns, so why add more burdens on it? People that do illegal acitivities by definition dont follow the law, or did I miss a change in the definition somewhere?

No, I said he is about to do nothing. He is going to reduce violence. How? He doesn't say, he is just going to do it. He is going to have stricter background checks. There are already background checks.

If you have read other posts from me you will see that I am not an Obama basher. But this is nothing but politics. He is about to do what he has done in the last four years in gun control.... nothing.

I just think it is ludicrous to take this campaign jargon and hold it up as a warning that he is going to start grabbing guns.

There he goes.

....But, he can't possibly compete with the.....

Forum List

Back