Obama the foreigner, more evidence my theory was correct

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
so let's review the timeline:

* Obama the Senator, who the media described as "Kenyan born" was "discovered" during his showdown with Alan Keyes.

* Shortly after that , debates in the media appeared and the question was being raised if America should change the rules to allow non-natural citizens to be allowed to run for President.

* Out of nowhere , Arnold decides to run for governor of California. Surely the Republicans would change the Constitution to allow Arnold to run for President, because he's on TV .

* Arnold actually makes attempts to undermine the California Democrat political system , so that idea is scrapped.

* Obama gets the nomination and all talk of changing the Constitution for foreigners abruptly stops.

* After a while , people like Alan Keyes start raising the question of where Obama was born. the public want to see documentation.

* After some time, the government produces a birth certificate for Obama, claiming he was born in Hawaii but showing a Connecticut Social Security number. (which is a joke referencing the fact G.W.Bush was really from Connecticut)

* now, which I wasn't aware of, Arnold himself (article from 2013) is trying to get the constitution changed, so he can run for President, which supports my theory that's the main reason he appeared in the first place.

http://pagesix.com/2013/10/18/schwarzenegger-mounting-legal-challenge-to-run-for-president/

If he were a citizen we would have seen the original birch certificate. Why would they produce 2 fakes? The real one doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back